Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• 0996ps0996ps Posts: 182
    edited April 2020

is $6 PLATCLUB coupon only working 3 times instead of 4 times, unlike last month's offer?

Post edited by 0996ps on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,300

So many nice prices.  Made me use up the rest of my store credit.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

is $6 PLATCLUB coupon only working 3 times instead of 4 times, unlike last month's offer?

That is correct.

I suspect the four uses last month was unintentional; A glitch in our favor.

• alex86firealex86fire Posts: 1,130
    L'Adair said:

That is correct.

I suspect the four uses last month was unintentional; A glitch in our favor.

For sure as I used the coupons later and only got 3 uses out of them and not 4.

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742
    edited April 2020

Build your own flash sale: It does not filter out PC+ etc... when you click on the banner.

It should be something like this: https://www.daz3d.com/shop#filter_platClub=0&filtered=1&filter_new=0  not the https://www.daz3d.com/shop#&filter_new=0&filtered=1

Post edited by Xellosz on

is the coupon code working for anyone?

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

Are you picking items from the category page, no more than three, and are they the only thing in your cart? It works for me under those conditions.

Nath said:

Are you picking items from the category page, no more than three, and are they the only thing in your cart? It works for me under those conditions.

I tried with all sorts of items, including from that page and without any discount already, just out of curiosity:

easter-basket.PNG
    1850 x 684 - 110K

@alex86fire, I tried the same products in the cart, using a different browser. I didn't log on, and trying to use the code gave me the same error message…

Make sure you are logged in and try again. (Fingers crossed that's all it was.)

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

This is my cart with the code

Untitled-1.jpg
    1241 x 753 - 165K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,142
    edited April 2020
    Nath said:

I tried with all sorts of items, including from that page and without any discount already, just out of curiosity:

I just recreated the cart and it worked.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,299

Is 

https://www.daz3d.com/muelsfell-modular-beasts-lair

suppose to be included in the Wyvern bundle deal because its not getting any extra discount when in the cart withother qualfying products?

scorpio said:

Is 

suppose to be included in the Wyvern bundle deal because its not getting any extra discount when in the cart withother qualfying products?

trying to check

scorpio said:

Is 

trying to check

Edit: I see the same thing, sent in an inquiry.

Ok, might have to clear cache, but should be working now.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711

the EASTER-BASKET banner doesn't work on iOS

the EASTER-BASKET banner doesn't work on iOS

Inquiry sent.

• LucielLuciel Posts: 475

It's not a new product, and I don't know if this is actually needed, but "Expansion Pack 1 for dForce Multi Dress System for Genesis 8 Female(s)" (a rather long name) https://www.daz3d.com/expansion-pack-1-for-dforce-multi-dress-system-for-genesis-8-females doesn't list "dForce Multi Dress System for Genesis 8 Female(s)" as a requirement.

The text doesn't say either way, but as it's an expansion pack (and listed as an add on) you'd assume the base pack was a requirement.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited April 2020

Seriously messed up site today or there is a lot of traffic, because wow I keep getting sign in , sign out errors , wishlist and shopping cart does not submit the correct data, check out to paypal keeps being redirected back to the daz shopping cart.  how long will the easter-basket sale be on for because i can't get anything to work right now.  

edit: Just checked  & its happening on Chrome I was trying to use Firefox first . I'll check back later and see if things are working

Capture.JPG
    1906 x 138 - 37K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • AsariAsari Posts: 703
    edited April 2020
    Where is the build your own flash sale page? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

I hate the new layout of the store, I miss on those sales so easily now.

Ok, can't find the page and now can't even add stuff to my cart.

Post edited by Asari on
  • LucielLuciel Posts: 475
    Asari said:

Ok, can't find the page and now can't even add stuff to my cart.

The link goes here https://www.daz3d.com/shop#&filter_new=0&filtered=1 which is just a filtered page.

There does seem to be some cloudflare issues going on at the moment.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    Asari said:

I hate the new layout of the store

The banner is broken.

The link from Ati's email is https://www.daz3d.com/shop?cjref=1&utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate&cjevent=56d009c37a8b11ea81a600070a1c0e11#&filter_new=0&filtered=1

Easter-basket.jpg
    500 x 389 - 58K
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,078
    Asari said:

What new layout? :-o

Ati said:
    Asari said:

When I was testing the cart for alex, I used Chrome without logging in. What I saw was the test banner several people reported a while back. It's the one with the static banner images for PlatClub, Freebies and Fast Grab. The banner on the far left can be cycled through manually.

I'm guessing that's the layout Asari is referring to.

I don't like it, either, fwiw.

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,942
    What I've been seeing since last week is new layout on desktop, old layout on mobile phone. Not sure where tablets are falling in the spectrum. I also don't care for the new banner layout.
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,078
    L'Adair said:
    Ati said:
    Asari said:

When I was testing the cart for alex, I used Chrome without logging in. What I saw was the test banner several people reported a while back. It's the one with the static banner images for PlatClub, Freebies and Fast Grab. The banner on the far left can be cycled through manually.

I saw that layout for two days or so, then it was back to what I've been seeing for the past five years. Some of you are still seeing that? I thought that was just a test that got put on hold.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,183
    Ati said:
    Asari said:

For a while, the site was showing a non-scrolling top banner with stacked panels for the Platinum Club, Freebies and Fast Grab on the right, and one big panel on the left with a changing image for each individual promotion. Only saw it on Firefox, not Edge or IE, but now it no longer shows on Firefox, so I don't know what changed. Maybe if the number of promotions gets too big, it takes too long to go through them all. If you're not patient enough, you might miss one or three, especially with flash sales.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    Ati said:
    L'Adair said:
    Ati said:
    Asari said:

I saw that layout for two days or so, then it was back to what I've been seeing for the past five years. Some of you are still seeing that? I thought that was just a test that got put on hold.

Yes. I'm still seeing that new banner style with the static banner images for PlatClub, Freebies and Fast Grab. I'm using Chrome.

This discussion has been closed.