Report sales errors here: "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    Leana said:
    Leana said:

Today's sale page refers to "select Daz Originals at 50% off" but I see no link to those items.

Had already found that and reported. Fixed now.

Not on my side, but that's probably a cache problem.

nods, yeah, I checked it on a separate device to make sure.

• lana_lasslana_lass Posts: 518
    edited April 2020

Housework done, dog walked while maintaining social distancing, house settled, coffee made, and now time for me to ask my first potentially stupid question of the day...

Part of today's banner is "Normally PC + items 30% off"... Is this just for those who are honorary PC? I'm not seeing any additional discounts on PC+ items beyond their usual price for me. Obviously there's the temporary PC+ items on offer today at the great discount rate, but they're temporary PC not "normally PC". 

Post edited by lana_lass on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

As a member, putting the PC+ item in the cart, I see an additional discount.

edited April 2020

As a member, putting the PC+ item in the cart, I see an additional discount.

Thanks so much for your reply and input, Cris *Takes another sip of coffee; brain chugs a bit further forward* Upon 2nd inspection, the additional 30% seems to be working in cart for me on all PC+ items EXCEPT for those that are tagged as new. It doesn't say excluding new PC+ items on the sales page (or maybe it does and it'll take a few more chugs of coffee before I see it) but I guess it's probably to be expected that new releases are excluded :)

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,786

The "Select Temporarily PC+ Items" in today's promo is a misnomer, as paid Members can't get them for the PC price without a purchase, and even then we only save 21 cents... frown

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    WandW said:

The "Select Temporarily PC+ Items" in today's promo is a misnomer, as paid Members can't get them for the PC price without a purchase, and even then we only save 21 cents... frown

Yea I'm beggining to feel a bit ripped off as a paid up member of the PC.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,323
    scorpio said:
    WandW said:

Yep, I wish we could have gotten them for $1.99 (or even $2.20) without having to buy something I don't really want.

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

During the other "Honorary" Platinum Weeks, PC+ members received an additional 10% off DO products when they were put in the cart.  The perk is still listed, but I am not seeing the additional discount when placed in the cart.

edited April 2020
    scorpio said:
    WandW said:

I had this thought myself -- is this the 3rd week with the honorary PC thing? Because that's just shy of like a month of free membership! But having said that, as annual PC members we get and have had a lot of other perks, so I don't want to be ungrateful... and it's really nice that non-PC members of the community are having this bonus.

• gitika1 said:

During the other "Honorary" Platinum Weeks, PC+ members received an additional 10% off DO products when they were put in the cart.  The perk is still listed, but I am not seeing the additional discount when placed in the cart.

I see the extra 10% on DOs in my cart.

edited April 2020
    gitika1 said:

I'm not seeing it. This should be $9.68 in the cart.($21.95  X  .7 X .7 X .9 = $9.68)

No extra 10 cart.jpg
    1649 x 583 - 94K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 958
    edited April 2020

I know this has been said, but when I read this...

Honorary Platinum: buy any of these New Releases below to get:
    any Select Temporarily PC+ Items for $2.20

PC+ members: get them for $1.99

...I assume as a PC+ member I wouldn't have to buy a New Release. I don't read the stipulations for Honorary Platinum users and re-apply it to the PC+ users.

Capture.PNG
    1012 x 446 - 52K
    Capture2.PNG
    994 x 502 - 88K
    Post edited by evacyn on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155
    edited April 2020

The link to the Select Daz Originals works, but the selection contains a bunch of "New" items that are not discounted 50%. The sale banner does not say that "New" items are excluded, so this sale is still not working correctly. Either the prices are wrong, or the advertised terms are wrong.

Annotation 2020-04-06 140225.jpg
    411 x 612 - 51K
    Post edited by barbult on

For those interested in buying a new release in order to get the 10% PC discount on an Artist Store item, if it's a non-DO item then you can also stack the Platinum Perks code on top of it... working for me anyway, although sadly what is not currently working for me is my bank balance *empties cart...* 

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    vagans said:
    It would have been good that when I clicked the Redeem button it actually gave any kind of feedback that it was added to store credit but I see now the email does state it's redeemed as such. I guess I was confused because I didn't know where it went and in the cart there's a Gift Card Code section.

The "no feedback after clicking the button" thing has been confusing Gift Card buyers since the last change of store software hasitreallybeenthatlong years ago. We've been complaining about it since then. It's likely now that nothing will be done until the next change of store software...  

• gitika1 said:

I'm not seeing it. This should be $9.68 in the cart.($21.95  X  .7 X .7 X .9 = $9.68)

Not working for me now either. Reporting.

• gitika1 said:

I do get an extra 10% off Gift Cards, however. Trying to figure this out.

• WandW said:

Has anyone reported this and received clarity?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029
    WandW said:

Seems rather clear to me: the requirements are the same for regular PC members and honorary members, only the price is different. 21 cents may not be much for one item but if you purchase several it adds up.

• alex86firealex86fire Posts: 1,130
    gitika1 said:

It says on the offer it excludes new releases so the discount would not apply on that item.

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    edited April 2020

I haven't been trying New DO in the cart.

Here is an example. Same price before and after cart.

No10-1.PNG
    1255 x 286 - 316K
    No10-2.PNG
    944 x 184 - 29K
    Post edited by gitika1 on
  • AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,961
    Still requires a new item, just get sightly more discount. Agreed that the text layout is confusing.
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155
    barbult said:

The link to the Select Daz Originals works, but the selection contains a bunch of "New" items that are not discounted 50%. The sale banner does not say that "New" items are excluded, so this sale is still not working correctly. Either the prices are wrong, or the advertised terms are wrong.

Is this discrepancy going to be corrected? Is the price wrong or is the sale text wrong? 

edited April 2020
    gitika1 said:

It says on the offer it excludes new releases so the discount would not apply on that item.

That has been added since the problem was reported ! Also I don't belive new items were not excluded from the extra 10% discount before today. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Leana said:
    WandW said:

Seems rather clear to me: the requirements are the same for regular PC members and honorary members, only the price is different. 21 cents may not be much for one item but if you purchase several it adds up

I meant the part about having to purchase a new item to receive the price of 1.99 each.

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611

I don't get it... Where is $75? See only $15

Get an EXTRA 30% OFF Dasan 8 Pro Bundle
    PLUS $75 worth of FREE Select Daz Originals

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029

It's $15 from each of the 5 categories, so $75 total.

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

It's $15 from each of 5 categories, so it adds up to 75.

Of course, people will end up either slightly under or over 15 in each category, so the real value won't be quite $75.

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611
    Leana said:

It's $15 from each of the 5 categories, so $75 total.

Oh - me stupid... blush - EACH!!!!! laugh thank you

• Any banner?

This discussion has been closed.