edited December 1969

Thank Yooouuus ! :)

look i haz a new work buddy :lol:

scooby.jpg
    640 x 480 - 35K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited February 2014

this looks nice http://www.daz3d.com/ultrumarine-ocean

i read something about shadow casting in the luxus discussion, wondering if it would never 'finish' rendering in lux.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Violet is still at the animal shelter. unless they haven't updated their page, she's been showing up for over a month.
    poor buppy.

how do you choose 'one'? leaving the others behind,

what if no one adopts them?
    but maybe it's just the weather making it hard on people. there so much ice outside my door, i couldn't walk a buppy.

i need to win the lottery to save the buppies.

adopt.JPG
    1110 x 848 - 182K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited February 2014

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I know the feeling, been aching all day all over and that was after taking my Advil. Actually had to lay down for a bit this afternoon.

I don't know how some people expect me to work a very physically demanding job. One person on a blog kept talking about getting training in construction work and that people like me were not willing to "lower" themselves to that. Right, for one, construction actually pays more than earned in my last job (so much for the "lowering" of wage standards) and two, I'd be a safety liability in an occupation like that not just to myself but to fellow coworkers.

I'd like these people to "walk a couple blocks" in my shoes and see just how painful it is.

the hurties makes me spend more money on taxis, i'd rather spend it on yummy stuff. like a nice scotch. :)
    ...I'm with you on that.

If I can find a job to bike to, that's 100$ more a month to spend on other things instead of standing around on street corners waiting for buses that are late or don't show up.

...and Talisker (my fave) is only 59$ a bottle which leaves me 41$ change for 3D content.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I know the feeling, been aching all day all over and that was after taking my Advil. Actually had to lay down for a bit this afternoon.

I don't know how some people expect me to work a very physically demanding job. One person on a blog kept talking about getting training in construction work and that people like me were not willing to "lower" themselves to that. Right, for one, construction actually pays more than earned in my last job (so much for the "lowering" of wage standards) and two, I'd be a safety liability in an occupation like that not just to myself but to fellow coworkers.

I'd like these people to "walk a couple blocks" in my shoes and see just how painful it is.

the hurties makes me spend more money on taxis, i'd rather spend it on yummy stuff. like a nice scotch. :)

...I'm with you on that.

If I can find a job to bike to, that's 100$ more a month to spend on other things instead of standing around on street corners waiting for buses that are late or don't show up.

...and Talisker (my fave) is only 59$ a bottle which leaves me 41$ change for 3D content.

Tasty! :)

well, not a bad 50th so far. sprinkly donut. scooby doo. bought myself a new watch at kmart today.
    Viking season 1 dvd.-looking forward to seeing the costumes.

• ChromaDrakeChromaDrake Posts: 288
    edited February 2014

chohole said:
    Hey, have you seen this, A freebie with tentacles http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/slime-beast

As a longtime fan of HP Lovecraft I want to say THANK YOU to the creators of this product :) :)

Finally a model that serve as a -superb- base for a *shoggoth*! There were some models from talented folks like Sixus but they just didn't seem to have the right 'blob' feeling to them. But this little guy is just perfect. Thrown in extra eyeball props and some random extra appendages, a misshapen arm here, a few gaping maws there along (not to mention the possibilities of extra deformers) and this critter would make Azathoth himself well up with a tear of pride.

Hooray! Or should I say "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtag"!

Post edited by ChromaDrake on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Hey, have you seen this, A freebie with tentacles http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/slime-beast

As a longtime fan of HP Lovecraft I want to say THANK YOU to the creators of this product :) :)

Finally a model that serve as a -superb- base for a *shoggoth*! There were some models from talented folks like Sixus but they just didn't seem to have the right 'blob' feeling to them. But this little guy is just perfect. Thrown in extra eyeball props and some random extra appendages, a misshapen arm here, a few gaping maws there along (not to mention the possibilities of extra deformers) and this critter would make Azathoth himself well up with a tear of pride.

Hooray! Or should I say "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtag"!
    ...OK, lose twenty sanity points (no roll allowed) for that last expression. ;-)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Bliss not to get up at 0500 today. complaint: getting up at 0500 Wednesday was a complete waste of time, should have stayed in bed. Not complaint: looks like rain today :)

edited December 1969

Thank Yooouuus ! :)

look i haz a new work buddy :lol:

fabulous, hope you are having a great day :)

edited December 1969

Friday yay and TGIF ! Feeling a little more rational after a geed nights sleep. Only two more cab trips and home sweet home for a whole weekend.. And sweet sweet lazing around :)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,343
    edited December 1969

I wish it was friday already. It would mean I didn't have to get up early on Saturday and could sleep in. Well I do have to get up a bit early to take my son to drum lessons but I at least get a couple more hours sleep on Saturday. 6am during the week to get the kids off to school

edited December 1969

lol, someone else likes squirrels too. http://cundrie-la-surziere.deviantart.com/favourites/53856192 Eichhoernchen

edited December 1969

+++1 sweet lazing around

ssippss

edited December 1969

+++1 sweet lazing around

ssippss

Second last cab of the day is stuck in traffic with me inside. I guess it is a human condition that the more you want something the further out of reach it gets :lol:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,684
    edited December 1969

I acted like an idiot yesterday. Yeah that was yesterday. Been too busy today to visit daz land.

is your roomate bothering you again?

i don't think you were acting any such thing.

actually she has been absent for some time

Been trying all day to say Happy Birthday to you.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited December 1969

I acted like an idiot yesterday. Yeah that was yesterday. Been too busy today to visit daz land.

you didn't bump her off? did you? :vampire:

edited February 2014

thank you Miss Kulay :) -- just noticed you don't the 'Miss' any more.

sighs, my magic day is almost over.

i want to set up a render, but iz so cold staying tucked under blankets and quilts instead. fluffy socks :)

buzz buzz anticipating mermaid/man tail for g2m :lol:

Post edited by Mistara on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,684
    edited December 1969

you didn't bump her off? did you? :vampire:

No I did not do anything to her. I do not know what has happened to her but I am innocent.

edited December 1969

Bliss to be home again a bit late but better late than never. No work no volunteer roster just heavenly home peaceful home for a whole two and a half um third by now days. Think it has been six weeks since I was in a supermarket last. Wow might buy new jeans. Must be a little stir crazy not usually enthusiastic about shopping :lol:

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited December 1969

and I forgot I hadn't wished it
    Happy Birthday Misty

catrina.gif
    400 x 800 - 4M
    edited December 1969

thank you :) a lady puss in boots? cute :)

edited December 1969

ssippss sa hot cocoa :)

edited December 1969

...was trying to come up with a pic but just drawing a huge blank right now.

Anyways...

Happy 50th trip around the local G2 type stellar primary..

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...was trying to come up with a pic but just drawing a huge blank right now.

Anyways...

Happy 50th trip around the local G2 type stellar primary..

G2F or G2M?

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited December 1969

Violet is still at the animal shelter. unless they haven't updated their page, she's been showing up for over a month.
    poor buppy.

how do you choose 'one'? leaving the others behind,

what if no one adopts them?
    but maybe it's just the weather making it hard on people. there so much ice outside my door, i couldn't walk a buppy.

i need to win the lottery to save the buppies.

Sandy looks happy. I like Zap's name.
    And Happy Birthday, Misty! (almost missed it) :cheese:
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

lol, someone else likes squirrels too. http://cundrie-la-surziere.deviantart.com/favourites/53856192 Eichhoernchen

Ya think? :-P

Dana

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    heheh http://www.daz3d.com/tyrex kinda cute :)

Pity it's Genesis only =/

*Edit to add* http://eurwentala.deviantart.com/art/Croc-in-a-Tree-434890883 Oooooh so pretty~

Looks like a good place to catch a few zzzzzzzzzz's :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Happy burfday, Misty! Yay, the forum is back!

This discussion has been closed.