Carrara Sale Email Message Alert thread

Comments

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

with our $ diving the store needs to be 70% more off whatever is advertised... which aint gonna happen.. we are nearly paying double that of US currency.

Reminicing the days we were on parity cheeky

times might be getting tough for international sales... frown

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    Free Honorary PC+ Membership for Everyone until the End of March.
  • Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,179
    3drendero said:
    Free Honorary PC+ Membership for Everyone until the End of March.

Excellent, 71% off a handful of my wishlist items.

6$ off Daz items with code. See the shop.
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,524
    3drendero said:

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026
    edited March 2020
    Bunyip02 said:
    3drendero said:

I didn't have a banner but I had a message in my account under exclusive offers.

daz account 2.jpg
    1686 x 997 - 100K
    Post edited by Diomede on
    edited March 2020
    All PAs are 40-58% off. Check "My account" PC membership if you have a code or just try it.‐‐----------- Monthly PA Coupon 03-20Save6 $6 off $18 on Daz, PC, and PA items. Excludes new releases, gift cards, FastGrab, and memberships.
    Post edited by 3drendero on

Stay Home - Spread Hope over at Hivewire3d

lots of freebies including the HW3D cat which works in Carrara ~ just have to share your images you create with the freebies in exchange   yes

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,921
    Stezza said:

lots of freebies including the HW3D cat which works in Carrara ~ just have to share your images you create with the freebies in exchange   yes

thanks!

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,524
    Headwax said:
    Stezza said:

thanks!

+1 yes

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235
    Bunyip02 said:
    Headwax said:
    Stezza said:

thanks!

+1 yes

+1yes

The bi weekly freebies are updated but not free yet. Includes a genesis 2 starter pack.
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    3drendero said:
    The bi weekly freebies are updated but not free yet. Includes a genesis 2 starter pack.

tysmiley  scored the Teen Jayden 6 Starter Bundle

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711

I had the pro already but carted it and checked it out to remove from the frees like I do everything offered

edited March 2020

shirt and tie outfit.  is weird to put clothes on my malesangel

is weird shows the starter bundle when the pro bundle is owned

Post edited by Mistara on
    Stezza said:

more free stuff has been added... smiley

Worst deal ever on April 1, buy the 400$ banana suit and get a Victoria item worth 20$. Not even funny...

I stuffed it up too

I "bought" the banana suit before I realised I could get $20 off something with a new in the cart, half read the banner as usual 

Aha, so the deal is to get the banana with a new item, then you get a Victoria or 20$ off, if all are in the cart.
    Extended PC for all and new month, means non PC get 1 new 6$ coupon and PC get 3 6$ coupons for April.
  • Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,179
    3drendero said:
    Extended PC for all and new month, means non PC get 1 new 6$ coupon and PC get 3 6$ coupons for April.

Many thanks, another wishlist item for under 50% ... cheeky

All PAs are 40-58% off. 8% off gift certificates. PC+ for everyone should include a 6$ coupon off 18$ for PAs.
    edited April 2020
    Carrara item as temp PC item. 2.2$ for non PC and 1.99 for PC. https://www.daz3d.com/county-crime-lab /Edit, only with new item.
    Post edited by 3drendero on

only with one or more of today's new items 

but

I already own it laugh

• ProPoseProPose Posts: 520
    PhilW said:

I know it's not Carrara, but Howie's new UltraScene product is a game changer for DS - brilliant! And our very own TangoAlpha is working on expansion sets for it too.

Agreed.  Great product!!  Crashes 4.12 beta so went back to 4.11 beta.  Better, but not by much.  Maybe not enough computer

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091
    ProPose said:
    PhilW said:

I know it's not Carrara, but Howie's new UltraScene product is a game changer for DS - brilliant! And our very own TangoAlpha is working on expansion sets for it too.

Agreed.  Great product!!  Crashes 4.12 beta so went back to 4.11 beta.  Better, but not by much.  Maybe not enough computer

Are you rendering Iray? If so, did you remember to set Optimisation to "Memory" in the render settings? (May be the difference between crash and not crash)

seeing carrara pro at 90% off

thats some nice tree bark on the cover. and glowy fairu sprites. and horsie in sunlight.

ca 90.JPG
    1231 x 661 - 138K
  • PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139
    Mystiarra said:

seeing carrara pro at 90% off

thats some nice tree bark on the cover. and glowy fairu sprites. and horsie in sunlight.

Already got it! laugh

New freebies, includes a big V4/M4 bundle.
    Carrara 8.5 Pro at 90% off for 30$, use the temp PC+ coupon for another 6$ off or the 10% coupon.