The All you can Eat Sushi and Complaints Thread

14445464749

Comments

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 21,242
    edited December 1969

    I thought that I had some heart confetti but I forgot where I got it.

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,368
    edited December 1969

    Here is an alien princess in a factory or something. Just used DS and stuff I found in my smart content.

    Interesting. I wonder what the factory is. She looks a little like a zombie alien. :)

    Dana

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,368
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


    tao of cat

    sigh

    no one would notice if died, my finger on the F5 button. my manager might call somebody if i don't show up to work Tuesday. maybe.

    we would notice that you are gone. but please try not to think like that.

    +1 !!!

    Dana

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,368
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:

    Pressing F5 is very refreshing. :)

    :lol:

    Dana

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 21,242
    edited December 1969

    DanaTA said:
    Here is an alien princess in a factory or something. Just used DS and stuff I found in my smart content.

    Interesting. I wonder what the factory is. She looks a little like a zombie alien. :)

    Dana

    I do not know what factory I used but I found it in my smart content.

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 21,242
    edited December 1969

    I think I am thinking of this http://www.daz3d.com/blowin-in-the-wind-tool but nerd does have a confetti set that I do not have yet.

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 21,242
    edited December 1969

    I just checked the wiki for the blowin in the wind read me and that one is useless. I want to use it but I cannot find it at the moment in my content library.

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    Morning. Patches of blue in the gunmetal grey sky outside my window is surely a hopeful sign :)

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    what is a beta fish? I have never heard of one before.

    I'm going to look for some free stuff on Renderosity now.

    a betta fish is a little inexpensive fish that can live in a half gallon tank. He is something I can take care of to show that I am doing better.

    Hey that is great to hear sweetie :)

    Yeah and he is doing fine after a week of being mine.

    Oh yay that sounds awesome :)

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


    tao of cat

    sigh

    no one would notice if died, my finger on the F5 button. my manager might call somebody if i don't show up to work Tuesday. maybe.

    Hey I would, please don't :)

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 21,242
    edited December 1969

    Here is Bacon waiting for Misty to adopt him.

    baconvalentinerender.jpg
    1010 x 922 - 252K
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,368
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    tjohn said:
    I want to take a nap, because I feel so tired. But I also want to play with DS, but it is being tied up with a render. maybe I will go take a shower instead.


    I am trying to remember if I have faceshop or not.


    If you take a nap Kulay, don't take one of mine. I need them all. :)


    I want to take my own nap, but it is getting close to dinner time.


    You're right, I can smell my burger with cheese and fries. Later...

    I am hungry. Apparently chewing hair does not stop me from being hungry. Not sure why I chew my hair, but I admit I am a hair chewer. I only chew my own hair as that is the only hair that is close enough to my mouth. For some reason no one has volunteered some of their hair for me to chew.

    Not good...but it's better than cutting.

    Dana

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,465
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    I posted the pic to make people laugh. I think I failed :-/

    ...brought a much needed smile to my face.
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,465
    edited February 2014

    I think I am thinking of this http://www.daz3d.com/blowin-in-the-wind-tool but nerd does have a confetti set that I do not have yet.

    ...I think EvilInnocence still has a confetti tool. Also try Share CG or Rendo for freebies using "confetti" as the keyword.
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,368
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Patches of blue in the gunmetal grey sky outside my window is surely a hopeful sign :)

    Yay! Maybe the worst is past.

    Dana

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 21,242
    edited December 1969

    DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:
    tjohn said:
    I want to take a nap, because I feel so tired. But I also want to play with DS, but it is being tied up with a render. maybe I will go take a shower instead.


    I am trying to remember if I have faceshop or not.


    If you take a nap Kulay, don't take one of mine. I need them all. :)


    I want to take my own nap, but it is getting close to dinner time.


    You're right, I can smell my burger with cheese and fries. Later...

    I am hungry. Apparently chewing hair does not stop me from being hungry. Not sure why I chew my hair, but I admit I am a hair chewer. I only chew my own hair as that is the only hair that is close enough to my mouth. For some reason no one has volunteered some of their hair for me to chew.

    Not good...but it's better than cutting.

    Dana

    I know hair chewing is not good, but I never thought of it like cutting.

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Patches of blue in the gunmetal grey sky outside my window is surely a hopeful sign :)

    Yay! Maybe the worst is past.

    Dana

    Nothing red right now, around five weeks until the end of the official fire season. That's gotta be good :)

    0215.png
    360 x 231 - 127K
  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 21,242
    edited December 1969

    I guess I need to stop chewing my hair. probably not good for my hair.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,465
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Patches of blue in the gunmetal grey sky outside my window is surely a hopeful sign :)

    Yay! Maybe the worst is past.

    Dana

    Nothing red right now, around five weeks until the end of the official fire season. That's gotta be good :)
    ...so what's the diamond with the "piano keys" mean?

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Patches of blue in the gunmetal grey sky outside my window is surely a hopeful sign :)

    Yay! Maybe the worst is past.

    Dana

    Nothing red right now, around five weeks until the end of the official fire season. That's gotta be good :)
    ...so what's the diamond with the "piano keys" mean?

    Hazmat, hazardous material of some kind :)

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 10,074
    edited December 1969

    The I've Seen Fire And I've Seen Snow Complaint Thread

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,821
    edited December 1969

    Means woman should only play since diamonds are their best friend

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,465
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Patches of blue in the gunmetal grey sky outside my window is surely a hopeful sign :)

    Yay! Maybe the worst is past.

    Dana

    Nothing red right now, around five weeks until the end of the official fire season. That's gotta be good :)


    ...so what's the diamond with the "piano keys" mean?

    Hazmat, hazardous material of some kind :)
    ...that doesn't sound comforting and looks a bit close to your location..

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,465
    edited December 1969

    Frank0314 said:
    Means woman should only play since diamonds are their best friend

    ...Leela prefers sapphires, especially star sapphires because they're usually blue and have a pretty star on them.
  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 21,242
    edited December 1969

    I prefer sapphires too. But one day I would like a diamond ring. I think.

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Patches of blue in the gunmetal grey sky outside my window is surely a hopeful sign :)

    Yay! Maybe the worst is past.

    Dana

    Nothing red right now, around five weeks until the end of the official fire season. That's gotta be good :)


    ...so what's the diamond with the "piano keys" mean?

    Hazmat, hazardous material of some kind :)
    ...that doesn't sound comforting and looks a bit close to your location..

    It is a ways away from us :)

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    The...

    If the weather changes one more time I'm gonna plottz Complaint Thread
    Cloudflair has killed my surfing all freaking day Complaint Thread
    Daz took all my money before March Madness Complaint Thread
    Took a nap and came back to 5 pages of posts Complaint Thread
    Oz is burning the States are freezing and somewhere somebody is laughing at us both Complaint Thread
    Latest update to (name one) did (name something else) to my (pick something here) Complaint Thread
    I ran out of idea's to name the complaint thread Complaint Thread
    Proof that illegal alien aliens are working in our factories Complaint Thread
    Men in black are watching this thread right now Complaint Thread
    My life is going so well that I really have no reason to post here Complaint Thread
    Yeah right, that last idea was so wrong it hurt Complaint Thread

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 31,465
    edited February 2014

    ...The I Ate Too Much Pasta For Dinner Complaint Thread
    ...The Crikey, It's Almost Catruday Complaint Thread.
    ...The I Lost My Artistic Muse Due To RL Complaint Thread.
    ...The I Miss My Blue Crystal Wine Glass Complaint Thread.
    ...The I Just Want My Life Back Complaint Thread

    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    I'm sorry for this but its true...

    The No matter what Kyoto Kid wins at it this time Complaint Thread

    And I so wish they didn't...

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,368
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Patches of blue in the gunmetal grey sky outside my window is surely a hopeful sign :)

    Yay! Maybe the worst is past.

    Dana

    Nothing red right now, around five weeks until the end of the official fire season. That's gotta be good :)
    ...so what's the diamond with the "piano keys" mean?

    There's a jazz pianist who's on fire? :smirk:

    Dana

This discussion has been closed.