The All you can Eat Sushi and Complaints Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Frank0314 said:
    It's very rare that we have droughts. We get constant weather from Lake Erie

...crikey, read that as "doughnuts"...

...The Lake Effect Causes Doughnut Droughts Complaint Thread

There is always room for more doughnuts :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited February 2014

buzz buzz buzz - tee hee

buzzed and about to be sick on sugar. oh yeah. iz a wild party evening.

only made it through 1/3 v4m4 sale. settled on a ebil bloke character for my foofs, whaz iz name um ashely . the lighting makes ebilly looking. . klaus haz only 1 promo pic.

gahhh
    gastly

walking to the bus tomorrow in 0-zero. shoozz - i was gonna wash my hair in the morning, can't walk with icicles on my head. no wanna goes out there. i'll fall down, then cry and make icicles on my face. frozen eyelashes. iz a misery waiting in the morning.

6 am 10° Clear

FEELS LIKE:

HUMIDITY:
    68%

PRECIP:
    0%

WIND:
    NW at 6 mph

remember maia from 1999? how did she know to be earth animals? were they watching earth tv?

Post edited by Mistara on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Don't fall down, Misty!

Dana

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,017
    edited December 1969

Yesterday was "Sci-Fi Sunday". I guess today was a re-run. :)

edited December 1969

THink we should give up smoking, sposed to be bad for you right?

w.png
    208 x 167 - 18K
    edited December 1969

buzz buzz buzz - tee hee

buzzed and about to be sick on sugar. oh yeah. iz a wild party evening.

only made it through 1/3 v4m4 sale. settled on a ebil bloke character for my foofs, whaz iz name um ashely . the lighting makes ebilly looking. . klaus haz only 1 promo pic.

gahhh
    gastly

walking to the bus tomorrow in 0-zero. shoozz - i was gonna wash my hair in the morning, can't walk with icicles on my head. no wanna goes out there. i'll fall down, then cry and make icicles on my face. frozen eyelashes. iz a misery waiting in the morning.

6 am 10° Clear

FEELS LIKE:

HUMIDITY:
    68%

PRECIP:
    0%

WIND:
    NW at 6 mph

remember maia from 1999? how did she know to be earth animals? were they watching earth tv?

you can send any spare ice here, is heading for 100 again :lol:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    THink we should give up smoking, sposed to be bad for you right?

Very bad for you! Yes, give it up! :lol:

Dana

edited February 2014

There are always crazy schemes floating around like towing icebergs from the Southern Ocean into the bay, bombing clouds with more clouds to make them rain (an airplane with clouds on the inside?) and pumping water under the ocean from nearby rainy islands :lol: Think it is hard to replace rain :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited February 2014

Awesome big pale brilliant moon attenuated glowy yellow from smoke in our northern sky (y) :)

likes.png
    100 x 100 - 6K
    edited December 1969

iz gibbous :)

weebils wabble but they don't fall down.

my glove has a whole in the finger. the feels like 0 degrees is gonna touch my skin icky icky poo poo

edited February 2014

Gibbous but kinda magnified - some kind of lensing effect from the smoke I guess - so it appears full and real bright. You won't get to see the colour, is awesome :)

good luck with that weather there, at least the ground is still under our feet even if the sky is misbehaving a little :lol:

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited February 2014

ICE ICE BABY!! Yep I got the ice. Nice coat on everything right now. Should melt off in a few hours and then come right back over night again. Then to be followed with snow that day. FUN stuff when you might need to drive at least once in that mess.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

i'm gonna try and have a sugar free day. blurred vision for misbehaving yesterday. i need to go to a otk party lol. just no one tell them it's my 50th. ouch. lol :lol:

edited December 1969

iz gibbous :)

...my glove has a whole in the finger...

A whole what?

Dana

edited February 2014

2 red alerts for Miss Kulay's neck of the planet. i hope she isn't having more grief from her roomate.

Flakes for Cho

i thought this morning was cold. tomorrow morning is negative ... ghastleeeee

can i have 2 versions of Sql running on the same pc? i want to install the SQL 2012 express, but the shipping software uses 2005.

140212.JPG
    728 x 201 - 24K
    140212b.JPG
    480 x 456 - 66K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

omg, the Pert chart. awwww.

more nostalgic than hearing Cyndi Lauper on the radio.
    girls just wanna have fun

pert.JPG
    269 x 173 - 16K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited February 2014

2 red alerts for Miss Kulay's neck of the planet. i hope she isn't having more grief from her roomate.

Flakes for Cho

i thought this morning was cold. tomorrow morning is negative ... ghastleeeee

can i have 2 versions of Sql running on the same pc? i want to install the SQL 2012 express, but the shipping software uses 2005.

Have about an inch of the snowflakes so far collecting all over my garden. First real snow we have had so far this year.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

No like real snow. :shut:

Santa-Artificial-Snow-Spray-L.jpg
    250 x 330 - 10K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,581
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    ICE ICE BABY!! Yep I got the ice. Nice coat on everything right now. Should melt off in a few hours and then come right back over night again. Then to be followed with snow that day. FUN stuff when you might need to drive at least once in that mess.

...finally getting back to normal here warmed up into the 40s overnight and rained. most of the ice and snow appears to be gone (haven't stepped outside yet). Finally appears can run some much needed errands I put off the last couple days (like replenishing my supply of Advil).

Complaint:

Hands almost useless this morning, could barely even wash a handful of dishes left from last night and make brekkie today. Having to type real slow as wrists and fingers are so stiff.

Non-Complaint:

Finally received my handbook and information for our state's health plan and can select a Primary Care Physician so I can get a new medical record started.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Jaderail said:

...finally getting back to normal here warmed up into the 40s overnight and rained. most of the ice and snow appears to be gone (haven't stepped outside yet). Finally appears can run some much needed errands I put off the last couple days (like replenishing my supply of Advil).

Complaint:

Hands almost useless this morning, could barely even wash a handful of dishes left from last night and make brekkie today. Having to type real slow as wrists and fingers are so stiff.

Non-Complaint:

Finally received my handbook and information for our state's health plan and can select a Primary Care Physician so I can get a new medical record started.

Do you suffer from arthritis in your hands?

edited December 1969

weather for hot soupe sssiippsss

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395
    edited December 1969

I'm not a big soup fan but it is nice on cold days to warm you up.

edited December 1969

arroz supe :)

need some fortifying before going back to visio.

help file doesn't explain the items in the ribbon.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,838
    edited February 2014

I opened a new bank account and all but it does not look like Google gonna give me the grand they showed for last year, this years earnings $0.00
    so where exactly is that thousand dollars? somebody must have it? not me!
    never expected that much was surprised
    but it seems it is just an illusion. :long:

and now I got an email asking what video game I used to make my latest video!
    sent them links to Daz EULA & Reallusion etc
    they only give me short space to explain and only option of name of game which I put not a game 3D software render in.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Jaderail said:

Complaint:

Non-Complaint:

Do you suffer from arthritis in your hands?
    ...yes. Also shoulders, hips, knees, ankles legs, upper arms...pretty much all over.

Just checked the WC site and yep a very high "Aches & Pains" day.

edited December 1969

arroz supe :)

need some fortifying before going back to visio.

help file doesn't explain the items in the ribbon.

...that "ribbon" concept was stupid idea for productivity software. Just clutters up the UI more usually with a bunch of little used icons and in my book, does more to make one less productive.

I miss my old drop down menus.

edited December 1969

...'nother complaint:

Local area under was just placed under a high wind advisory beginning tonight and lasting through tomorrow.

Managed to dodge power outages during the ice storm, now have to worry about the wind.

edited February 2014

No More Snow!
    by Tjohn

Well, I'm getting so sick of winter,
    That my mind's begun to splinter,
    And still the cold winds blow...
    No more snow, no more snow, no more snow!

Sure, the flakes are beautiful falling,
    But the danger is appalling,
    All this ice has got to go,

Arthur Riteus has come to stay,
    And I'm trapped inside by the storm.
    I keep trying all night and day,
    Doing my best to be warm.

Now I'm waiting on spring and summer,
    'Cause the winter's been a bummer,

melting_snowman.jpg
    238 x 212 - 8K
    Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    No More Snow!
    by Tjohn

Well, I'm getting so sick of winter,
    That my mind's begun to splinter,

Sure, the flakes are beautiful falling,
    But the danger is appalling,
    All this ice has got to go,

Arthur Riteus has come to stay,
    And I'm trapped inside by the storm.
    I keep trying all night and day,
    Doing my best to be warm.

Now I'm waiting on spring and summer,
    'Cause the winter's been a bummer,

smiley-happy096.gif
    48 x 33 - 6K
    edited December 1969
    shirley-temple.jpg
    338 x 450 - 29K
This discussion has been closed.