Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

DMasterDMaster Posts: 410
edited March 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Coming Soon HD Muscle. Just testing out the pose. Have to clean up the Muscle morphs for each JCM.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Comments

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

W. O. W. !!! I am going to put this in my cart so fast that it will hit my cart before it is even released. (Time continuum paradox)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049

The renders are showing a bad seam across the top of the head - something to clean up before release.

• sterlenejcsterlenejc Posts: 178
    Another insta-buy for me. Can't wait for it!!
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,299
    barbult said:

The renders are showing a bad seam across the top of the head - something to clean up before release.

There seems to be some oddities going on with the colouration of the skin in places, darker areas which don't appear to be shadows.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,088

This is going to be really good. I want it. But, take your time, DMaster. You'll get it into really good shape. Besides the JCMs, I hope you'll have controls for things like pecs, chest, forearms, hands, shoulders, thighs, shins, glutes, etc.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

Are these designed to work with the DAZ Originals Body Morphs G8M?

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410

yes. on all bodies. just add it on top. is an HD additive.

As a former wrestler, powerlifter and kinesiology major I am very impressed. Looking forward to seeing some more of this especially the Lat insertion into the Humerus. Please, if possible, show standard G8M and then HD Morphed G8M in the same pose. I find this most useful when evaluating morphs. Thank you.

I do have a question. It could be just a play of shadow or light, but is there some kind of junction in the mid sternum area?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890
    DMaster said:

The anatomy details are the best I've seen in the DAZ Store although I've not really methodically gone through all the products in the DAZ Store to say that with any authority.

Oh, I guess I should have phrased my original question differently.  Also then, so would then the Genesis 8 Base Male body look like those renders you made just applying your new Auto Enhance HD Muscle product?

DMaster said:

The anatomy details are the best I've seen in the DAZ Store although I've not really methodically gone through all the products in the DAZ Store to say that with any authority.

Oh, I guess I should have phrased my original question differently.  Also then, so would then the Genesis 8 Base Male body look like those renders you made just applying your new Auto Enhance HD Muscle product?

yes. you can adjust the level.

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,276

Can you show the muscles dialed in to different strengths - I'd never use it as full but dialing it in a little to all character would be great.

edited March 2020

Where are the images? Did you remove them in order to insert new ones later? Oops! Maybe there was something wrong with the way the page loaded. Last time I checked, the images didn't load up.

Post edited by inquire on
    Sigurd said:

As a former wrestler, powerlifter and kinesiology major I am very impressed. Looking forward to seeing some more of this especially the Lat insertion into the Humerus. Please, if possible, show standard G8M and then HD Morphed G8M in the same pose. I find this most useful when evaluating morphs. Thank you.

Yes, please do show standard G8M and then HD Morphed G8M in the same pose.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808
    inquire said:
    Sigurd said:

If Auto Muscle is a morph slider (or set of morph sliders with a controller), could you show them at different values, as well? 25% Auto Muscle, 50% Auto Muscle, something like that?

It has been quite awhile since I have looked forward to a morph as much as I do this one! One morph to rule them all!

vwrangler said:
    inquire said:
    Sigurd said:

If Auto Muscle is a morph slider (or set of morph sliders with a controller), could you show them at different values, as well? 25% Auto Muscle, 50% Auto Muscle, something like that?

1- a muscle morphs - 1 HD muscle morphs - these put muscle on any characters -Body only.

JCM is the key. I will run it on the Auto Shape enhancer.

Judging from your other offerings I am sure this will be top notch!

• Are there also plans for a female version of this?

edited March 2022

Are there also plans for a female version of this?

Yes.

Post edited by ThreadTidier on
  • AsariAsari Posts: 703
    DMaster I want to emphasize how cool it is you always offer male and female versions of your products. It's understandable some vendors don't offer Male versions of their products but yo those like you who do - kudos to you!
    Asari said:
    DMaster I want to emphasize how cool it is you always offer male and female versions of your products. It's understandable some vendors don't offer Male versions of their products but yo those like you who do - kudos to you!

+1 Yes, absolutely, DMaster: Thank you very much for offering male as well as female versions of your products.

I know you are really busy with all your other projects, but another pic would be greatly appreciated to hold us over.

It is quite a bit of work. Trying to get those muscle to move when animating.

screenshot0002.jpg
    920 x 896 - 682K

Wow and thanks! It is that Lat insertion into the Humerus that I find so amazing. When done well, it really makes the pic for me. Thank you for all your work and pushing the envelop!

• i53570ki53570k Posts: 210

Will this work on characters with different body fat levels or is it for bodybuilder characters only? 

Ok. I have come back to this page 3 times in the last 10 minutes. It still amazes me everytime. When I was taking A&P at the University I loved Gross Anatomy. Studying how all the muscles and joints interact with each other is really amazing.

"And the narrowest hinge in my hand puts to scorn all machinery,..." - W. Whitman

edited March 2020
    i53570k said:

Will this work on characters with different body fat levels or is it for bodybuilder characters only? 

I don't know how it is going to work with fat character..not yet. 

1st you dial in the muscle body so your character has some form of muscle.

2nd you dial in the HD - this I can see the skin sliding on top of the Muscle -This HD FX on top of the muscle was unexpected but cool.. Will put up a GIF image latter.

Post edited by DMaster on
    Sigurd said:

Ok. I have come back to this page 3 times in the last 10 minutes. It still amazes me everytime. When I was taking A&P at the University I loved Gross Anatomy. Studying how all the muscles and joints interact with each other is really amazing.

"And the narrowest hinge in my hand puts to scorn all machinery,..." - W. Whitman

Oh, Yea! Someone knows Walt Whitman. It is a wonderfuld image, DMaster.

here is the 1st test on the chest and arm muscle movement.