Leia.jpg
    667 x 1080 - 311K
    malef (0-00-00-00).jpg
    1236 x 2000 - 1M
    red2.jpg
    667 x 1080 - 243K
  • Jastamos said:

Some of my renders.

Nice work on all, but I love the Leia one.

• Tried another pass at the postwork on this Cal Kestis pic. I was going for something with the color in that first version that just didn't work.

cal3b.jpg
    2318 x 3000 - 3M
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,303
    edited February 2020

Republic Commandos - 3D by Erik Pedersen
    Background made from multiple layers, mostly from Filter Forge.

FS_Republic_Commandos_3D_Erik_Pedersen.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 296K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • Gogger said:

Republic Commandos - 3D by Erik Pedersen
    Background made from multiple layers, mostly from Filter Forge.

Fantastic work.  Just the right lighting - enoguh to see the characters clearly, but not so much that we get glaring reflections.

• Would like to show you my first Star Wars themed Render: "Now you see me"

• Nice

• Here are a few more Mando pics:

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532

Would like to show you my first Star Wars themed Render: "Now you see me"

Cool.

• Rogue7Rogue7 Posts: 122

Very nice trooper

• Dim ReaperDim Reaper Posts: 687
    edited February 2020

The series "The Mandalorian" reminds me not only of the original trilogy in the "look" of everything, but it also reminded me of how much I miss playing Star Wars Galaxies and the time and effort it took me to get a set of mandalorian armour for my character.  That's what inspired this render:

"The Mando"

Post edited by Dim Reaper on
  • The series "The Mandalorian" reminds me not only of the original trilogy in the "look" of everything, but it also reminded me of how much I miss playing Star Wars Galaxies and the time and effort it took me to get a set of mandalorian armour for my character.  That's what inspired this render:

"The Mando"

Nice helmet. Where'd you get it and what's the rest of the armor look like?

•  

Nice helmet. Where'd you get it and what's the rest of the armor look like?

I got the helemt free from Sketchfab.  They have a few there in slightly different styles.  The one that I used is here:
    https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/mandalorian-helmet-64cacbd3d2fa43f187a9c48c281ee725

The body armour that I used is the Leviathan Suit Armor by Midnight_Stories: https://www.daz3d.com/leviathan-suit-for-genesis-8-males it is a close enough match for the image that I made, but probably not close enough for a full body render.

• Hello,

Im new here and hoping  to create some renders of my SWTOR character.  But im haveing an extremely hard time locating alien head morphs.  Id like to be able to make a Nautolan, Twilek, Zabrak and others.  Ive seen so many lovely renders but have no idea how much of what I see is post render photo shop.

Id appreciate being pointed in the direction of anything star wars as Im completely lost right now :)

Thank you :)

Cia

• FCMorgan said:

Hello,

Im new here and hoping  to create some renders of my SWTOR character.  But im haveing an extremely hard time locating alien head morphs.  Id like to be able to make a Nautolan, Twilek, Zabrak and others.  Ive seen so many lovely renders but have no idea how much of what I see is post render photo shop.

Id appreciate being pointed in the direction of anything star wars as Im completely lost right now :)

Cia

For the Twilek, there is this bundle, though the figures are also available separately.  Might be worth waiting to see if they are on sale during March Madness.

https://www.daz3d.com/lekkulion-bundle-for-genesis-3

• FCMorgan said:

Hello,

Cia

There's also this Freebie set for V3/V4. You can fit it to Genesis Base easily enough with Autofit, then to Genesis 2 M/F, Genesis 3 M/F, and so on  though you willl have to re-rig the lekku themselves afterwoards. There's also the Lekku Project as well. For Zabrak, there's this set of horns as wel. Here's a set of Togruta Montails.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,635
    edited February 2020
    FCMorgan said:

Hello,

Cia

For the Twilek, there is this bundle, though the figures are also available separately.  Might be worth waiting to see if they are on sale during March Madness.

https://www.daz3d.com/lekkulion-bundle-for-genesis-3

There's also the G8 versions: https://www.daz3d.com/lekkulian-2-for-genesis-8-female and https://www.daz3d.com/lekkulian-2-for-genesis-8-male

This might work for Togruta: https://www.daz3d.com/aureska-hol-hd-for-zelara-8 (Needs Zelara 8 base)

Post edited by Silent Winter on
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,507

Hello dear StarWars renderfans.

I'm right now playing the "Smuggler Damoin Fnn" in the tabletop RPG "Starwars - Edge of the Empire"  and keeps an adventure log (link in the taglime).
    So Chohole hinted me that this thread would be a great place to ask for tips on stuff I need for a render (the next in the story), an Emipre Officer uniform , rank "captain or such", not high ranking admiral or such. Might ask for more hints later, I've found some stuff but mostly use whatever suits the players or the GM description. 

Totte said:

I'm right now playing the "Smuggler Damoin Fnn" in the tabletop RPG "Starwars - Edge of the Empire"  and keeps an adventure log (link in the taglime).
    So Chohole hinted me that this thread would be a great place to ask for tips on stuff I need for a render (the next in the story), an Emipre Officer uniform , rank "captain or such", not high ranking admiral or such. Might ask for more hints later, I've found some stuff but mostly use whatever suits the players or the GM description. 

There's a female IMP uniform for at Renderosity.  You can find rank insignia for free over at cgshare.com ; Poser section.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,507
    tkdrobert said:
    Totte said:

There's a female IMP uniform for at Renderosity.  You can find rank insignia for free over at cgshare.com ; Poser section.

thanks! I take a look!

• Amazing work here guys! Does anyone have any tips on how to create a ghoulish version of palpatine? 

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,698
    edited March 2020

Hey RDuda (is RDuda in here anywhere? I'm just making assumptions about the local scifi fandom)

I'll make a Baby Yoda morph and texture set for G8M as well as the fabric elements of the Madalorian's outfit if you make the floating baby holder and hard surface mandalorian armor.

I will need a reference image for what the fabric elements under the Mandalorian Armor should look like.

Post edited by JoeQuick on
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,303
    JoeQuick said:

Hey RDuda (is RDuda in here anywhere? I'm just making assumptions about the local scifi fandom)

I'll make a Baby Yoda morph and texture set for G8M as well as the fabric elements of the Madalorian's outfit if you make the floating baby holder and hard surface mandalorian armor.

I will need a reference image for what the fabric elements under the Mandalorian Armor should look like.

WOOHOO!  Starts a line here. The line forms behind me.
    Can't wait to see what you come up with!

• rdudarduda Posts: 579
    JoeQuick said:

I'm here, so far LOL

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,579
    JoeQuick said:

Your odds of reaching him might be better at VanishingPoint.biz as he is an active vendor there.

Sincerely,

Bill

If you guys do Baby Yoda and the Mandalorian for free, I will worship the ground you walk on.

Totte said:
    tkdrobert said:
    Totte said:

thanks! I take a look!

MightyMite just released a male Imperial Uniform over at Rendo.