Post edited by PopTart's Gallery on
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532

Qi'ra

Qi'ra by tkdrobert

Liar of Evil II

Liar of Evil II by tkdrobert

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404

Here's a sequence of pics introducing and revealing the identity of one of my SW RPP characters to some of the other members of the party. 

Rei-Removing-Helmet-1.jpg
    3560 x 2000 - 1M
    Rei-Removing-Helmet-2.jpg
    3560 x 2000 - 2M
    Rei-Removing-Helmet-3.jpg
    3560 x 2000 - 2M
    Rei-Revealed-Final.jpg
    3560 x 2000 - 2M

Jedi vs Sith III by tkdrobert

Reach for the Sky by tkdrobert

• Vagabond ElfVagabond Elf Posts: 57
    edited July 2019

So, let's see if this works - trying to post from a tablet.

This is a group of boarding infantry from a system milita fleet. They're not Marines, because they work in space, not on the ocean!

Admittedly the only overtly Star Wars element here is the blasters, but these folks are part of a story I'm almost ready to release. And if this post works, I've more to share.

Edit: Doesn't look like the forum and  y tablet are going to play nice.  Well, here's a link to the pic on dA until  I try this again from a desktop.

https://www.deviantart.com/vagabondelf/art/Dagger-Two-Group-Litho-775819935

Post edited by Vagabond Elf on

Galactic Love

Galactic Love by tkdrobert

Anakin Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker by tkdrobert

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,557
    tkdrobert said:

Anakin Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker by tkdrobert

It's the whiniest jedi or them all, LOL

Nice work. Reminds me I need to pull him out of the game myself.

edited July 2019

Okay - I think the problem was my file was too big.  Let's see if this works:

Ha-ha!  Okay, I'm doing it the long way around I'm sure but at least it's loading up.

Anyway, here's the crew of the Loney Rose, a transport/smuggler in the sotry I'm working on.

Rena Resized.png
    1260 x 779 - 2M
    edited July 2019

And the other pictures I've had stored up for a bit:

Under Arrest:  some bounty hunters exceed their mandate, again.  I did this a while back when I picked up the devils for G3 and decided they'd make good Devaronians.  This looks a bit dark on the library computer - please let me know how it seem to all of you!

Pilots Pose.  Everyone in this is G1.  Well except for the droid of course.  The red flight suits fly the Vipers (which I think looks like an Incomm craft and so it is in my world); the blue suits are the crew (with the droid) of the Y-WACS, a sensor/control ship based on a BTL-B.  The flight suits are for V3, autofitted, and the helmets are Bazze's free clone pilot helmet. 

Dagger Team.  This is a group of Special Boarding Infantry, which are like marines, but for space.  They aren't actually marines, because marines work on the water.  Thus the name, "Marine."  I grant you the only thing in this shot that's explicitly Star Wars is the E-11's, which are kitbased up from Panko's Sterling SMG.

Different Counterparts.  I think this is my current favourite of my own stuff.  The RA-7 is the "mainframe" robot from R'osity, with an OBJ head I don't know where I got and the "waist" texture from John Mallis' C-3PO.  The C1 is of course Rduda's Chopper with some kitbashing to create a "stock" C1.  I enjoy the irony of using frankensteining to create a droid out of a 3d model of a droid that was, in character, frankensteined out of whatever Hera could find.

Arrest Porcelin.png
    1199 x 878 - 1M
    CoDef Pilots Porcelain.png
    1800 x 1112 - 2M
    Dagger Two Group Litho.png
    1210 x 878 - 2M
    Different Counterparts.png
    1043 x 878 - 984K

Nice work everyone.

And the other pictures I've had stored up for a bit:

Under Arrest:  some bounty hunters exceed their mandate, again.  I did this a while back when I picked up the devils for G3 and decided they'd make good Devaronians.  This looks a bit dark on the library computer - please let me know how it seem to all of you!

Pilots Pose.  Everyone in this is G1.  Well except for the droid of course.  The red flight suits fly the Vipers (which I think looks like an Incomm craft and so it is in my world); the blue suits are the crew (with the droid) of the Y-WACS, a sensor/control ship based on a BTL-B.  The flight suits are for V3, autofitted, and the helmets are Bazze's free clone pilot helmet. 

Dagger Team.  This is a group of Special Boarding Infantry, which are like marines, but for space.  They aren't actually marines, because marines work on the water.  Thus the name, "Marine."  I grant you the only thing in this shot that's explicitly Star Wars is the E-11's, which are kitbased up from Panko's Sterling SMG.

Different Counterparts.  I think this is my current favourite of my own stuff.  The RA-7 is the "mainframe" robot from R'osity, with an OBJ head I don't know where I got and the "waist" texture from John Mallis' C-3PO.  The C1 is of course Rduda's Chopper with some kitbashing to create a "stock" C1.  I enjoy the irony of using frankensteining to create a droid out of a 3d model of a droid that was, in character, frankensteined out of whatever Hera could find.

Where did you get Greedo?  Is that a morph or a non-DAZ assest?

•  

tkdrobert said:

Where did you get Greedo?  Is that a morph or a non-DAZ assest?

Being pedantic, anything not bought at daz3d.com is a 'non-DAZ asset,' even if it's for Studio, since 'DAZ' is a company. But to be useful and actually anxwer your question: the head is a static prop, in Poser format if I remember correctly. Probably I got it from R'osity? (I'm not at home so I can't check for a readme.) There's also an obj version floating around somewhere.

The body is Genesis 1, using HFS morphs (from R'osity) for the hands.  You can do a pretty similar morph with M4.

So to return to pedantry, I suppose the Rodian is in fact a non-DAZ asset.  :)

• The Rodian mask is indeed for M4. It's listed on the mirahaze poser freebies site.

In other news, I've finished the first episode of my comic. It's posted over on deviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/vagabondelf/art/Star-Wars-Reinvention-Episode-1-805443707?ga_submit_new=10:1562968355

I hope folks click through to it, and I very much hope they enjoy it. If you have an opinion, please do share it!

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Adniral Thrawn by tkdrobert

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,305
    edited August 2019

"Moments Away from PayDay" - 3D Render by Erik Pedersen

Boba Somebody
    Urban Future 5 by Stonemason

DS_Boba_Fett_UF5C4_Filter_Forge_3D_Erik_Pedersen.jpg
    3440 x 1440 - 307K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • AshleyTingerAshleyTinger Posts: 498
    edited October 2019

Working out a few Star Wars ideas

Post edited by AshleyTinger on

Will the Real Mando Please Stand Up

• psiwire_7a1ce4dc0apsiwire_7a1ce4dc0a Posts: 43
    edited November 2019

Cal Kestis

CalKestis.jpg
    3000 x 2400 - 1M
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,305
    edited November 2019

Just mucking about with Kylo.  Scene lit with his lightsaber and a Ghost Light up near his face. A little post processing in Photoshop and Topaz Studio.  First of many. I'm finding a lot of interesting angles and using DoF getting more from this than I thought I would.

FS_KyloRen_3D_Erik_Pedersen.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 114K
    Post edited by Gogger on
    edited November 2019

Cal Kestis

Looks lik him.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited November 2019

Mando on the Hunt

Mando on the Hunt by tkdrobert