Star Wars Renders 2013 +

1313233343537»

Comments

• jamiewhite121988jamiewhite121988 Posts: 0
    edited November 21

I started using Daz3D about 3 weeks ago, I needed to be able have a scablable way to design and potray characters and Daz3D is perfect for it! Very impressed. Here's a couple of my latest renders, with some heavy post work.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • psiwire_7a1ce4dc0apsiwire_7a1ce4dc0a Posts: 18
    edited November 21

Kylo Ren

Ren.jpg
    2000 x 3000 - 6M
    Post edited by psiwire_7a1ce4dc0a on
  • stuthursostuthurso Posts: 171
    edited November 21

The Saga Will End. The Story Lives Forever.

Stellar Battle.jpg
    1885 x 1060 - 742K
    Post edited by stuthurso on
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 2,475
    stuthurso said:

The Saga Will End. The Story Lives Forever.

Nice.

• VilianVilian Posts: 275

Sorry to drop by with a question, but I'm trying to get back to rendering after 2.5 yrs of hiatus, and need something to kick me from writing SW to rendering SW. Now that we have Poser compatible Kaytoo figure, has anone seen anywhere a passable Cassian Andor/Diego Luna look-a-like for M4? Can be paid-for, I'm desperate ;)

Vilian said:

Sorry to drop by with a question, but I'm trying to get back to rendering after 2.5 yrs of hiatus, and need something to kick me from writing SW to rendering SW. Now that we have Poser compatible Kaytoo figure, has anone seen anywhere a passable Cassian Andor/Diego Luna look-a-like for M4? Can be paid-for, I'm desperate ;)

Only thing I've seen is an XPS model.  You could try and kit-bash him.

Old Republic Jedi Master

Old Republic Jedi Master by tkdrobert

• psiwire_7a1ce4dc0apsiwire_7a1ce4dc0a Posts: 18
    edited December 1

Cal Kestis meets with a mercenary. This pic took a long time to do, getting the characters the way I wanted and then hours of post-work, but I think it was worth the effort. And I learned an important lesson: if you spot a mistake and you're too far along to go back and fix it, just slap some steam over it. 

cal2c.jpg
    2318 x 3000 - 2M
    Post edited by psiwire_7a1ce4dc0a on