Mystique for Genesis 8 Female(s) [Commercial]

Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
edited February 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Mystique for Genesis 8 Female(s) [Commercial]

This pinup style outfit includes many layers, garments, and fitting morphs (for Genesis 8 Female) to bring a desired amount of realism to your renders. The corset can shrink the waist, stockings grip the thighs, the bra pushes up the breasts, and other fitting details. Additional clothing morphs are included as well to adjust the clothing in different ways for better fitting and things like "hooking" the stockings to the garter hooks. 

Various garments also include additional material options, all in Iray. All texture sizes are 4k or smaller. Clothing fits character shapes by auto-follow and adjusting clothing morphs.

See Feature list on the store page for all the beautiful pieces included in this set.

Store Page Link

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,024

I don't do pinups and don't generally buy skimpwear, but this might be worth it just for the hat.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,246
    edited February 2020

So the set comes with a corseted morph for the figure? Or does it just make those portions of the torso invisible when the corset is on?

Mainly, if it's a morph, can it be aplied to the figure independently?

Post edited by JOdel on
  • JOdel said:

So the set comes with a corseted morph for the figure? Or does it just make those portions of the torso invisible when the corset is on?

Mainly, if it's a morph, can it be aplied to the figure independently?

Yes, it is a G8F morph and can be applied to the figure independently. All the G8F morphs can be found in the parameters tab under Genesis 8 Female > Actor > Herschel Hoffmeyer

The location and the individual G8F morphs can be seen in the image below. The product also comes with many clothing shaping morphs as well.

• rrwardrrward Posts: 555

Panties that are shaped like real panties? I'm in! Well, er, I mean, I'm going to buy this. Though I am concerned how this outfit works in a combat setting.

• @rrward - I was wondering the same!
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,693

Looks amazing! Will be great for Burlesque style pinups! 

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    rrward said:

Panties that are shaped like real panties? I'm in! Well, er, I mean, I'm going to buy this. Though I am concerned how this outfit works in a combat setting.

That's obvious - they wil give less protection than the 'proper' skimpwear armour available to all good Victoria's! cheeky

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

This is so not what I was expecting next from you but it is absolutely gorgeous! A must buy. Forget about the mousetrap, if you make realistic garters the world will beat a path to your door.

Still awaiting more military gear from you though. I check the forums nearly every day for more companion pieces to your collection of near future gear.

Keep up the amazing work!

• Sigurd said:

This is so not what I was expecting next from you but it is absolutely gorgeous! A must buy. Forget about the mousetrap, if you make realistic garters the world will beat a path to your door.

Still awaiting more military gear from you though. I check the forums nearly every day for more companion pieces to your collection of near future gear.

Next up from me is the wyvern which is coming very soon. The military gear, that I was working on, is put on hold for now as I'm started developing a card game (back in November) based in a prehistoric fantasy world. I need prehistoric outfits, props, and creatures for the artwork so going to knock out two birds with one stone and produce products for daz that I also need for art. I will release my next space/military exo suit and matching props at some point this year... but expect to see a alot of prehistoric products before that. I've noticed though some artists are starting to pick up the slack a little in the military department and hopefully that continues. Maybe even a doom guy'esque suit comes out. We could only hope. If not, you can expect me to climb back into that seat in full force in the future.

• Looks amazing, especially the shaping morphs.  Cant wait to see it in the store.

• Release date ? ;-)

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074
    edited February 2020

@Herschel Hoffmeyer

Really looking forward to your wyvern.!!! Also always happy to see prehistoric stuff.

Even if the PA knows, they can't disclose. 

Release date ? ;-)

Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • N3p3nth3N3p3nth3 Posts: 129

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Next up from me is the wyvern which is coming very soon. The military gear, that I was working on, is put on hold for now as I'm started developing a card game (back in November) based in a prehistoric fantasy world. I need prehistoric outfits, props, and creatures for the artwork so going to knock out two birds with one stone and produce products for daz that I also need for art. I will release my next space/military exo suit and matching props at some point this year... but expect to see a alot of prehistoric products before that. I've noticed though some artists are starting to pick up the slack a little in the military department and hopefully that continues. Maybe even a doom guy'esque suit comes out. We could only hope. If not, you can expect me to climb back into that seat in full force in the future.

Glad to hear stuff is still going on! I was afraid you'd completely abandoned us, as I find using your stuff in 75 % of what I do. 

This outfit might occupy a significant chunk of the remaining (skimpy) 25 % :D

• DripDrip Posts: 1,125
    edited February 2020

Mystique for Genesis 8 Female has been released.
    Mostly posting this link so the productpage will nicely direct to this page for those who have the Daz Deals browser add-on. smiley

Post edited by Drip on
    Drip said:

Mystique for Genesis 8 Female has been released.
    Mostly posting this link so the productpage will nicely direct to this page for those who have the Daz Deals browser add-on. smiley

Also a good idea to post, since we got so many banners today I almost missed the release. But it's now MINE, bwahahah.

• I am not a big fan of the sexy outfits.  But this is a wonderful piece of clothing.  I will get this.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

May I ask, what is the black hair in the very top right of the first post?  (yes, I know, of all the things to be looking at...lol)

• 3dOutlaw said:

May I ask, what is the black hair in the very top right of the first post?  (yes, I know, of all the things to be looking at...lol)

Mystical Hair and the ones to follow are Cafe Curls and Linda Ponytail.

- - - -

I'm looking to do an expansion for this product by adding more wearables, variations of items, and mats. If anyone has ideas or requests please feel free to let me know what they would like to see added.

3dOutlaw said:

- - - -

I'm looking to do an expansion for this product by adding more wearables, variations of items, and mats. If anyone has ideas or requests please feel free to let me know what they would like to see added.

I've been thinking of doing an outfit inspired by Agent Provocateur's strappy Whitney lingerie as a marvelous designer learning project, but I have no doubt whatever you do would be better :D

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    edited February 2020

For wearables, a top like this black one would be cool, though maybe a bigger scope than what you were after:  https://www.deviantart.com/dishwasher1910/art/Victory-813138847

...and thanks for the hair info!

Post edited by 3dOutlaw on
  • Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
    edited February 2020
    N3p3nth3 said:
    3dOutlaw said:

- - - -

I've been thinking of doing an outfit inspired by Agent Provocateur's strappy Whitney lingerie as a marvelous designer learning project, but I have no doubt whatever you do would be better :D

This type of strappy style is definitely growing in poularity and would probably be popular with the end-user as well.

3dOutlaw said:

For wearables, a top like this black one would be cool, though maybe a bigger scope than what you were after:  https://www.deviantart.com/dishwasher1910/art/Victory-813138847

...and thanks for the hair info!

This is very cool but I think it would do better in it's own product since it's such a big addittion and wouldn't be considered a lingerie item.

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on
  • JPiatJPiat Posts: 68

Buyed and almost perfect... Soon in my DA gallerie..

One regret, the metallic part of the corset (I did not check the garters) is not a separate surface : Impossible to customize this aspect.

The shader of the stocking is very detailled, almost perfect except for the back... real FF stocking are little more complex around the seam at the back of the leg (points of reduction, different heel style (cuban french etc etc))

That said, it's the best underwear outfit that I never see and buy.

• JPiat said:

One regret, the metallic part of the corset (I did not check the garters) is not a separate surface : Impossible to customize this aspect.

Not impossible, just a small workaround. You can use the geometry tool inside daz studio and:

1.  Select an area/polygon on each of the four metal rings.
    2. Then right click and select Geometry Selection > Select Connected.
    3. Then right click and select Geometry Assignment > Create surface from selected.
    4. The rings are now their own surface.

JPiat said:

The shader of the stocking is very detailled, almost perfect except for the back... real FF stocking are little more complex around the seam at the back of the leg (points of reduction, different heel style (cuban french etc etc))

I agree that there could always be more details and I can expand on these details in an expansive product that introduces more options.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Looks fantastic!! Glad to see you back with a new product!

rrward said:

LOL, funny that is what i like least about this product, I prefer thongs on my women, virtual or otherwise, but that's an easy fix.

HH can the corset be used on any figure, without the special morphs?

I am also interested in the promo character, she is very attractive. Any info on the character/morphs/skin you can share?

• HH can the corset be used on any figure, without the special morphs?

Yes and the morphs can be used on any figure as well.

I am also interested in the promo character, she is very attractive. Any info on the character/morphs/skin you can share?

A hybrid of sorts...

Skin mats belong to FR Rebecka and using some breast morphs.

• The buckles on this outfit are so well placed that none of them seem to deform. Awesome work!

• DripDrip Posts: 1,125
    3dOutlaw said:

- - - -

You mean things like a lushious mink coat, minimal sized mourning veil (with a cute black hat) and a cigarette holder? Or were you more thinking in the direction of a Tailcoat and a kitchen chair?

• Drip said:
    3dOutlaw said:

You mean things like a lushious mink coat, minimal sized mourning veil (with a cute black hat) and a cigarette holder? Or were you more thinking in the direction of a Tailcoat and a kitchen chair?

A veil coming half way down the face, just enough to cover the face, would definitely fit right in with this outfit. A larger and more elaborate choker would go well with the veil as well.

- - - - -

I was also thinking the direction of different style bras and tops. Another thing I'm consider is some pantyose that fit under the stockings like seen in the render below. Combining different hosiery and create some interesting new looks. Fishnets over the hose would work well too.

• pdspds Posts: 593

Apologies if this isn't appropriate, but given the burlesque nature of the outfit, would it make sense to consider a variety of "undressing" morphs and accompanying poses? There are certainly plenty of buckles, straps, and wardrobe edges for a character to interact with.