Mystique for Genesis 8 Female(s) [Commercial]

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    rrward said:

Panties that are shaped like real panties? I'm in! Well, er, I mean, I'm going to buy this. Though I am concerned how this outfit works in a combat setting.

How silly of me forgetting that this is pretty much standard issue armour for females.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310

Pardon me while I pop off for a very cold shower!

Cheers,

Alex,

• JPiatJPiat Posts: 68

Fine but disapointed.... There is a lot of modern lingerie in the daz store or elsewhere... whereas there is lot of room for vintage or burlesque or victorian set...

I'm affraid that the amount of work behind this product is not rewarded by huge sales.

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,151

Well any release date yet?

• wizard1200wizard1200 Posts: 239

A little OT, but do you know when you will probably release the additional sci-fi armors and weapons?

• N3p3nth3N3p3nth3 Posts: 129

Looks beautiful, I will be all over this (but then again, I am all over all your releases) :D

N

• JPiat said:

Fine but disapointed.... There is a lot of modern lingerie in the daz store or elsewhere... whereas there is lot of room for vintage or burlesque or victorian set...

I'm affraid that the amount of work behind this product is not rewarded by huge sales.

Are you referring to wanting outer wear? Out of curosity, what do you think the original outfit has that other lingerie outfits don't? The original Mystique outfit was never meant to target any age or style and is more modern than anything else. I think the olny thing truly vintage was the hat which was a last second thing added. Mystique 2 is more versatile than the original and can be mixed in with many different themes. As far as it being another lingerie set... well that's the focus of Mystique and what the original was. Further expansion woul add in even more styles and customization like asian influenced, cyberpunk styles, etc.

Well any release date yet?

I'm submitting it and the two expansions this weekend to daz. If it is accepted, then my guess would be 3-5 weeks from now but an actual release date can never be disclosed.

A little OT, but do you know when you will probably release the additional sci-fi armors and weapons?

More of that stuff is coming later this year and is still in development. Late August at the earliest.

I'd love the easy possibility of making the stockings invisible at ankle and below for better compatibility with the more... complex boots out there.

As for further expansions... yes, please!

• JPiatJPiat Posts: 68
    JPiat said:
    Are you referring to wanting outer wear? Out of curosity, what do you think the original outfit has that other lingerie outfits don't? The original Mystique outfit was never meant to target any age or style and is more modern than anything else. I think the olny thing truly vintage was the hat which was a last second thing added. Mystique 2 is more versatile than the original and can be mixed in with many different themes. As far as it being another lingerie set... well that's the focus of Mystique and what the original was. Further expansion woul add in even more styles and customization like asian influenced, cyberpunk styles, etc.

Why the original mystique outfit is the best one  ?

Simply look at this : At first I think it is a picture, but no, it is your creation.... what an achievement !

https://www.deviantart.com/quantd/art/0050-Mc1-849228096

You are the best content creator by far... (well Luthbel is also very good of course) because of the level of quality, details and realism.

A garter belt with 6 garters is vintage, the FFS stocking are vintage.

I will buy the expansion because of the lace bra, the lace glove, the lace choker and the blazer that I want to be able to combine with skirt or a pant... May be I will find a new way to use the universal stocking and mesh... 

What I expect : more victorian content, or steampunk is you prefer... I need laces and frills for my virtuals babes...

What I can also expect : A belt pack, there is simply no belt for G8F...

• Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
    edited July 2020

A little more tease as I'm rendering away promos... This is still yet to be submitted to Daz as I'm still knocking out renders so anything is due to change. Also please note that much is still yet to be seen on what this product fully offers. Lots of materials that fit more into the themes you're speaking of. Nearly 400 material options in total... 

Main Description of Mystique 2 Product:
    An expand-alone outfit of the Mystique series brings many new clothing items with a ton of customization options. By outfit we mean a small wardrobe tailored to fit many of the most popular Genesis 8 characters. Mystique 2 pushes realism to a new level by making use of (1) realistic materials by making use of geometry shells, (2) high definition morphs for more detailed micro pressure, (3) a bra designed around the included Mystique Breasts for a realistic fit, and (4) many additional customizing morphs to change styles, fitting, and undressing. 

Mystique 2 features two outfit presets (Operator & Masquerade) and also includes all items individually which consists of the Veil, Corset Choker, Collar, Blazer, Support Bra, Lace Gloves, Strappy Garter Underwear, Pantyhose, Thigh High Stockings, Pantyhose, and Exotic Heels. The Masquerade outfit also works very well with the addition of the corset from the original Mystique product (not included) so bonus corset materials are included with this product to help you match with the different color sets.

Many clothing and G8F micro pressure morphs are included as well as the new Mystique Breast morphs for Genesis 8 Female.

Some Mystique 2 Promos:

Mystique 2 Operator Expansion Promo:

Mystique 2 Masquerade Expansion Promo:

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on
  • DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Georgeous, can't wait!

• Looks sophisticated!

Any news about Primal Bundle and Immortal Armored Exo Suit? Really looking forward to these things))

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,151

Damn, another must-buy coming up. And store credit gone. But hey, hopefully there will be a gift card coming along before this is released.

• Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 141
    edited July 2020

Also every clothing item has been indiviidually tailored to directly support the following chracters- Aiko 8, Aubrey 8, Bridgett 8, Charlotte 8, Eva 8, Jenni 8, Meo Lin 8, Monique 8, Sahira 8, Stephanie 8, Victoria 8, and Bodybuilding Details.

Looks excellent Herschel! Is it too late in the process to include tailoring for one of the more curvy characters such as Olympia 8 or Latonya 8, or perhaps just the Voluptuous body morph?

Post edited by Romulus71 on
  • Thank you all for the amazing responses!

Looks sophisticated!

Any news about Primal Bundle and Immortal Armored Exo Suit? Really looking forward to these things))

Progress has been made on these things and I'll be diving fully into one of them as soon as I get this product submitted. The Primal Weapons pack is complete outside of the poses and promotional renders needed.

Romulus71 said:

Looks excellent Herschel! Is it too late in the process to include tailoring for one of the more curvy characters such as Olympia 8 or Latonya 8, or perhaps just the Voluptuous body morph?

Most certainly will add! May delay submission by a day but it brings the product a little more love and customization.

•  

Progress has been made on these things and I'll be diving fully into one of them as soon as I get this product submitted. The Primal Weapons pack is complete outside of the poses and promotional renders needed.

Great news!)

• Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 141

Most certainly will add! May delay submission by a day but it brings the product a little more love and customization.

Great! Looking forward to release!

• Has this been submitted yet? Looking forward to it appearing in the store.

It was submitted about 10 days ago, currently making its way through PASS. Things are running a bit slow in PASS so it'll probably take longer than normal. I'll post a new "Mystique 2" thread closer to release. Mystique 2 is also getting some additional content that will be released on my artstation here very soon (closer to release).  

• The additional content sounds promising.

• I miss your blog with awesome posts about work in progress))

• I miss your blog with awesome posts about work in progress))

Blog moved to my Artstation. It still exists, just moved. Trying to get my website URL to redirect but having issues moving the url. Artstation link in my signatue.

• Blog moved to my Artstation. It still exists, just moved. Trying to get my website URL to redirect but having issues moving the url. Artstation link in my signatue.

Now i see! Wery exciting about new sci-fi armour!

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Way cool website. Also looking forward to new Military Uniforms.

It was submitted about 10 days ago, currently making its way through PASS. Things are running a bit slow in PASS so it'll probably take longer than normal. I'll post a new "Mystique 2" thread closer to release. Mystique 2 is also getting some additional content that will be released on my artstation here very soon (closer to release).  

Hopefully coming soon. Have some store credit reserved for it ;-) Will that additional content be in form of freebies or paid add-ons?

• I do like the tattoos in your promos. Are they yours?

Hopefully coming soon. Have some store credit reserved for it ;-) Will that additional content be in form of freebies or paid add-ons?

Paid but rather cheap.

I do like the tattoos in your promos. Are they yours?

Thanks. These are mine along with the character and textures. I may release in future but not ready to be sold at this point in time. 

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Looking forward to it.

Had a fairly successful genesis 3 to 8 conversion that I celebrated with a Mystique render while waiting for moar.

caro g8 mystique.jpg
    2160 x 2880 - 696K
  • mavantemavante Posts: 734

I'm utterly smitten with the promise of this product and all you're putting into it, so will be in line to buy.

But I'm also smitten by that beautifully appropriate setting you have in this shot, with what appears to be adapted Mucha artwork. I've never seen anything like it. Is that set yours? Is it available somewhere?