Apparently the DAZ Install Manager is about ready

1323334353638»

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

evendo said:
    Hovering your mouse over one of the items in Install Manager gives the Installer Date.

Yeah, I see.
    But is the version number is make the product become easier to recognise? Especially when you buy a lot of stuff but still didn't use some of them and it's updated...

I'm not clear what you're saying -- do you mean in DIM or in the Product Library?

• evendosumerioevendosumerio Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

evendo said:
    Hovering your mouse over one of the items in Install Manager gives the Installer Date.

Yeah, I see.
    But is the version number is make the product become easier to recognise? Especially when you buy a lot of stuff but still didn't use some of them and it's updated...

I'm not clear what you're saying -- do you mean in DIM or in the Product Library?

Ah, I mean the file itself, like Install .exe file did.

I really want to ask this thing: I've tried to install DAZ Studio 4.6 via Install Manager, with the Genesis 2 Male Starter Content, started with a Genesis 2 Male figure but I didn't see any "underwear" for Genesis 2 to cover him! :( Is it not included it the starter pack like Genesis did?

Without... something to "cover" his skinny, I feel a little uncomfortable, so tried to search for the default gray figure (that auto-opened each time I start the DAZ Studio 4.5) but found him nowhere.

More, when I tried to apply the clothing in this new DS 4.6, it seems that the clothing usually doesn't fit-in the figure's body as it did with 4.5, but be separated as 2 different item, even when I selected the figure exactly and apply clothing via Smart Content. So when I move the figure to make pose, the clothing isn't mapped with the figure.
    The awful thing is: when I didn't select the figure and apply the clothing, it's auto-fitted to the figure, even when I make some pose that I think it's hard to fit the clothing on. But if I have 2 different figures on the screen, only 1 is clothing wrapped. Oh, why???

P/S: So sorry if it's disturb you but my English may be so bad...