The All you can Eat Sushi and Complaints Thread

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    Wow Wendy the radio is saying Adelaide is the hottest place on the planet today, we are 2nd hottest. Happy to be in 2nd place today ! :lol:

You have a radio named Wendy? :)

:-P

Dana

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    Wow Wendy the radio is saying Adelaide is the hottest place on the planet today, we are 2nd hottest. Happy to be in 2nd place today ! :lol:

Dana

well....

w.png
    247 x 174 - 16K
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Got two sketches done by an artist who was offering discounted sketch commissions earlier :)

First one I was actively thinking of that picture of the egret and frog that said "Never give up!" , second one I just really wanted to see one of my all time favorite characters being drawn. Fujiwara no Mokou from the Touhou series :)

She had them both finished in two hours (!!) and did a wonderful job with both of them ^^

altarior_mokou.jpg
    1014 x 1264 - 330K
    altarior__Rohan.jpg
    1280 x 1263 - 319K
    edited December 1969

Still trying to figure out Civilization 2.
    I couldn't get Test of Time to install... Installer would run, hang there, then close without warning. (Which is more than the base game did! "Sorry, but this was made for a 32bit system, you have a 64bit system. Sucks to be you.")

Haven't' tried installing Fantastic Worlds yet. I haven't even figured out the basics of the core game, so poking around in modifications to it doesn't seem like a good idea (Only just figured out how to move units and build roads ><)<br /> All the "help" i've been directed to doesn't actually help. They go over strategy and concepts and Big Picture stuff while completely ignoring the absolute bare minimum "I've never used a computer before" sort of basics. Which is really how I'm feeling while trying to play CivII. I have no idea what I'm doing two thirds of the time, and the last third is just me clicking whatever the computer says I should click. While still not knowing what I'm doing.

Have been making some progress in CivIII though. Still confusing in some places, but been making progress.

edited January 2014

whoa they look great :)

meanwhile...

www.png
    256 x 173 - 15K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    whoa they look great :)

meanwhile...

Indeed they do ^^

Oh wow, 111? Eeek! ^^

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited January 2014

...well not a happy Wednesday here (details on my other thread)

Feels more like I and about a million and a half others just got a swift kick in the teeth.

16 days and counting...

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...well not a happy Wednesday here (details on my other thread)

Feels more like I and about a million and a half others just got a swift kick in the teeth.

16 days and counting...

Sorry to hear that. I hope you find something soon.

Dana

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...won't matter now, won't see a paycehque in time.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    dingos need luv too?

Absolutely, just not the kind of love that involves leaving food out for them at campsites or taking them home if they look lost :)

bunyips need luv too? :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

Dana

well....

yowww

full mooner tnite

edited December 1969

The streetlights are out and a fabulous slow moving electrical storm is passing over, black clouds thunderclaps and long threads of lightning in a streaky indigo and orange sunset sky, A few drops of rain before, sposed to be an ice storm as well but so far so good :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

sorry this happening to you. :(

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

Dana

well....

yowww

full mooner tnite

just as well cos power is down all over. here Amazing we all look on the same moon, I'll have a good thought for you when I do :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

+1

edited January 2014

ps1borg said:
    The streetlights are out and a fabulous slow moving electrical storm is passing over, black clouds thunderclaps and long threads of lightning in a streaky indigo and orange sunset sky, A few drops of rain before, sposed to be an ice storm as well but so far so good :)

electrical can't be good for the dry bits. ice? stuff from the south pole?

the pears tree fermenting? parrots talk when they tipsy?

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

+1

just noticed kk's flutterby siggee aren't fluttering

edited December 1969

i don't wanna live with a cat. oy. can't say 'no' enough times. it's like, when you tell some people you're a lesbian and they're like 'you just haven't met the right guy'.

cats are okay, i don't want one living with me. keeping the spot open for a buppy. gonna wait a year of mourning before i give my heart.

edited January 2014

ps1borg said:

Beyond extreme heat here, whatever happens with the lightning happens, we cope.

Yep parrots get drunk alright, forget the fruit but a few hundred out of it Galahs is an awesome sight heh, the ones in our garden are rainbow lorikeets they don't need any help acting loud. We had a couple of heat exhausted fruit bats drop on our roof this week, making all kinds of weird noises trying to get up again Is always something happening living next to a river, I'm sure there are quieter places, just not around here :lol:

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

meh, i only haz one cookie sheet. 2 would be better. making my 30 yr old cookie shooter recipe. food dye and everything.
    lessee, blue & red = purple. red & yellow = orange. hmm, how do i make pink from red, yellow, and blue?
    can't put pink icing on butter cookies.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

Beyond extreme heat here, whatever happens with the lightning happens, we cope.

Yep parrots get drunk alright, forget the fruit but a few hundred out of it Galahs is an awesome sight heh, the ones in our garden are rainbow lorikeets they don't need any help acting loud. We had a couple of heat exhausted fruit bats drop on our roof this week, making all kinds of weird noises trying to get up again Is always something happening living next to a river, I'm sure there are quieter places, just not around here :lol:

when the noize gets too noizie, is a nice time to put the headphones on and listen to Boston - 'more than a feeling - slippin away - Amanda'

edited December 1969

Queen. Been listening to Queen. Is it the real life Is this just fantasy Caught in a landslide Im just a poor boy I need no sympathy Scaramouche will you do the fandango Seems to go with the lightning and thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me :)

edited January 2014

weather appropriate music! :lol: :)

Doors? 'riders on the storm'

i'm trying to bake quietly cuz they be neighbors sleeping upstairs.

edited December 1969

weather appropriate music! :lol: :)

Doors? 'riders on the storm'

i'm trying to bake quietly cuz they be neighbors sleeping upstairs.

Ghost Riders yippee iy yay in the sky :)

Spooky dark silhouettes of skyscrapers usually lit from the inside appearing and disappearing in purple and white flashes outside my window

edited January 2014

crikey, iz crazy to be up baking before sunrise?

wishing i could use my fw siggee here.

shozzbott, no sugar crystal sprinkles. noooo. too cold to go traipsing to the store

edited January 2014

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

+1

+2 :(

A happy pic I found:

griffy_in_a_boat.jpg
    773 x 581 - 174K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

wow the moon rose and chased away the lightning and thunder. Streetlights are coming on, think the power is back up.

edited December 1969

shozzbott, no sugar crystal sprinkles. noooo. too cold to go traipsing to the store

baking goodness drifting from oven sounds a perfect companion for a rising sun :)

fw?

edited December 1969

Cooled down a little outside, no rain tho.

ff.png
    210 x 165 - 17K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

baking goodness drifting from oven sounds a perfect companion for a rising sun :)

fw?

fw :)

sigl.jpg
    287 x 51 - 9K
This discussion has been closed.