The All you can Eat Sushi and Complaints Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

dingos need luv too?

Absolutely, just not the kind of love that involves leaving food out for them at campsites or taking them home if they look lost :)

edited December 1969

Last night there was an amazing electrical storm, sheet lightning that kinda danced and glowed on the hilltops and amongst moonbeams, looking for al the world like ladders to the stars. There are a dozen or so bedraggled parrots drinking out of a bucket of water I put in our garden before :)

w.png
    252 x 168 - 18K
    edited December 1969

A bit of a tropical storm starting to blow in here, a bit of a breeze from the bay making our garden bearable for a while at least :)

t.png
    217 x 175 - 17K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Whee. Almost finished with my freebie skin for Ribbits. :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Whee. Almost finished with my freebie skin for Ribbits. :)

Great, is a handsome creature hey :)

Oscar Mike Golf six thousand posts, where did it all go wrong Lima Oscar Lima

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited January 2014

I lost that USB drive that I just bought. Luckily I didn't save any files onto it. Also, the drive only cost $8. I wanted to use it if I move out of the area. The thumb drive is so much smaller than the mechanical drive.

edit: I've looked everywhere I could think of: desk, bookshelf, under the other shelf, the closet.

Post edited by starionwolf on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Pockets! Always check pockets!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

I lost that USB drive that I just bought. Luckily I didn't save any files onto it. Also, the drive only cost $8. I wanted to use it if I move out of the area. The thumb drive is so much smaller than the mechanical drive.

edit: I've looked everywhere I could think of: desk, bookshelf, under the other shelf, the closet.

do you have any ferrets roaming around? they love rearranging stuff.

lil sock stealers

edited December 1969

is it whensday?

i should go for a walk with my invisible buppy. used to have a leash and collar for invisible dog, like 30 years ago.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Warning this is an Evil Baby video. I LMAO. But yeah, it's an animatronic Evil Baby (they show it being assembled).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Pockets! Always check pockets!

And not just your own pocketses, my precious...
    edited December 1969

still whensday?

i really should put my coat on, go out for some exercise before sitting at the compy for another 18 hours. my vacation is half over dagnabbit, or dagribbit, tee hee

edited December 1969

still whensday?

i really should put my coat on, go out for some exercise before sitting at the compy for another 18 hours. my vacation is half over dagnabbit, or dagribbit, tee hee

wednesday.jpg
    448 x 333 - 100K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,667
    edited December 1969

hump day

edited December 1969

morning. forecast is for hot hot and hot. And looks like they didnt get it wrong, cos it is hot already . Hotter for Wendy. Pity us :)

edited December 1969

hawmps day?

edited December 1969

hump day

hopes you are doing OK *coolhugz*

edited December 1969

hawmps day?

*waves* hopes not too cold for you :)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

Does it ever get cold in Australia?

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    morning. forecast is for hot hot and hot. And looks like they didnt get it wrong, cos it is hot already . Hotter for Wendy. Pity us :)

I pity you. But, that said...I'd rather sweat than freeze!

Dana

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Does it ever get cold in Australia?

No is the short answer. We got some mountains with snow on top in winter but temperatures never get below freezing where I live even when cold winds blow from the south pole. Think the coldest place in Australia is Tasmania and other islands further south but most of the country is desert on one hand and and tropical rainforest on the other. We mostly live as close to the sea as we can get because in rains more in coastal areas. Some places in the centre it doesn't rain at all. One place up north gets around 12 feet of rain a year, goes to show you gots to be careful what you wish for :lol:

edited January 2014

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Dana

not even noon yet, local forecast is for 118 at 1 PM. Wildfires are a big issue for us on days like this, apart from what happened here in 2009 the national capital nearly burned down in a heatwave a while back so fire is on everyones mind in weather like this. But hey, still got a fridge almost full of beer so should come through alright :)

t.png
    250 x 162 - 16K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Dana

not even noon yet, local forecast is for 118 at 1 PM. Wildfires are a big issue for us on days like this, apart from what happened here in 2009 the national capital nearly burned down in a heatwave a while back so fire is on everyones mind in weather like this. But hey, still got a fridge almost full of beer so should come through alright :)

Just don't throw the beer at the fires! :lol: I think most beer drinkers consider that a waste of good beer, anyway.

Try not to overexert yourself during such a heatwave!

Dana

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

Yep. That's alcohol abuse

edited December 1969

Wow Wendy the radio is saying Adelaide is the hottest place on the planet today, we are 2nd hottest. Happy to be in 2nd place today ! :lol:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Wow Wendy the radio is saying Adelaide is the hottest place on the planet today, we are 2nd hottest. Happy to be in 2nd place today ! :lol:

You have a radio named Wendy? :)
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

Wendy the radio station or is Wendy the name of the radio receiver?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,667
    edited January 2014

blah, the fan was just not cutting it
    HAD to put the aircon on
    BOM says it is 42.1C at Edinburgh RAAF station, my nearest one that is 107.6F, only midday will get hotter.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited January 2014

blah, the fan was just not cutting it
    HAD to put the aircon on
    BOM says it is 42.1C at Edinburgh RAAF station, my nearest one that is 107.6F, only midday will get hotter.

not far behind right now. good excuse to eat lots of ice cream :)

tt.png
    257 x 178 - 17K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

Wendy the radio station or is Wendy the name of the radio receiver?

:P

This discussion has been closed.