The All you can Eat Sushi and Complaints Thread

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

We had a small one a week or so back about 20 miles away from here. I never noticed it. It was in the New Bedford area. We supposedly have a couple in Massachusetts every year, but they are usually small and unnoticed, often in lesser-populated areas of the western part of the state.

Dana

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

We had a small one a week or so back about 20 miles away from here. I never noticed it. It was in the New Bedford area. We supposedly have a couple in Massachusetts every year, but they are usually small and unnoticed, often in lesser-populated areas of the western part of the state.

Dana

Didn't notice either, flat out all day but there was one where Wendy lives about a thousand K away from us last week, don't think they travel must be coincidence :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

*tapdances*

Woot. Got fasting blood sugar of 5.4 mmol/l this morning. Which is GREAT! As a matter of fact, it is NORMAL.

Y'see, I got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. (With a big gallstone as a bonus, plus some other unpleasantness.) So I'm right now on meds plus restricted diet, and doctors are very hopeful that I will regain normal insulin response as time goes by. :)

edited December 1969

Real sorry to hear that, don't know about the numbers but it sounds real positive o/\o :)

edited December 1969

John Carter from Mars is on TV, lots of leaping lizards and three-handed back slapping. Deja Thoris strikes a neat NVITWAS pose occasionally :lol:

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited January 2014

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/the-new-dark-age-of-dragon-quest

Time to learn Japanese, for sure this time. Or rather, yet another reason too :B

Two of my favorite games are getting some awesome looking remakes (Going from Gameboy color to Nintendo 3DS is just a small part of it!), and "there are currently no plans to release them outside Japan" *huffs*

Post edited by Rezca on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

64 degrees Fahrenheit is kinda warm and cool at the same time.

My USB thumb drive is in a Fedex Smartpost in Martinsburg, West Virginia.

I'm sure it will be happy there, West Virginia is a beautiful place. Hopefully your thumb drive will come to visit you soon. :)
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    As soon as the football stops the cricket starts, no respite :)

random: cab drivers seem to all have the same haircut from the back \m/

Maybe you always get the same driver?
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana
    IMO there are no small earthquakes.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,666
    edited December 1969

I tried something weird that almost worked
    I used XD4 on a saved Genesis cr2 to create a genesis that fit Krystal Starfox
    the ears did not work
    but the rest pretty close
    an obj export of it loaded in morph loader on Genesis
    after adjusting rigging to shape it can wear Krystals clothes natively and all Genesis clothes
    just wish I could do the UV's too

starfox_clone.jpg
    871 x 1127 - 355K
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited January 2014

Cute. Don't forget her tail rings and her armor.

Krystal.jpg
    362 x 546 - 69K
    Post edited by starionwolf on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

sigh, happiness = the squeak of a toy. the sound of scooping kibbles into a bowl.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

Time to learn Japanese, for sure this time. Or rather, yet another reason too :B

Two of my favorite games are getting some awesome looking remakes (Going from Gameboy color to Nintendo 3DS is just a small part of it!), and "there are currently no plans to release them outside Japan" *huffs*

really? i luvvvvvv DQVIII. iz not too difficult for my level and the beasties are cute.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:

We had a small one a week or so back about 20 miles away from here. I never notice it. It was in the New Bedford area. We supposedly have a couple in Massachusetts every year, but they are usually small and unnoticed, often in lesser-populated areas of the western part of the state.

Dana

IMO there are no small earthquakes.

Well, when you don't even notice it and it does no damage, I'd say that's small. I don't know if we've ever had a big one here, like a 5.0 or above. I think I heard that maybe we did, many years ago.

Of course, New Bedford is at the beginning of the cape. I'd hate to think that a big one could strike there and separate Cape Cod from the mainland. I've never heard that to be a concern, though. Sea level increases, however, are a concern. One day the cape might be underwater.

Dana

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,666
    edited December 1969

Cute. Don't forget her tail rings and her armor.

Krystal the original Charley Fox figure is on the left of your screen, the one on the right sans tail and ears is Genesis
    she has catgirl textures
    her eyes are aslo just Genesis eyes would need additional morphing and maybe geografted tail and ears.
    All a moot point as I can only play with this for my own use!!!
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

really? i luvvvvvv DQVIII. iz not too difficult for my level and the beasties are cute.

I was referring more to the Monsters spinoff series than the main games though :) (Which I think they do still plan on localizing, except for the MMO one)

(Also an art I did :D I still have that Vampirus on my team too ^^ Weak he may be, but I love him ^^)

1364440406.akaikosh_dqm2-teams_fa_.jpg
    1280 x 1025 - 147K
    13.PNG
    160 x 144 - 5K
    edited January 2014

Morning. Hot. Everything is hot. Hot wind, hot pavements and a big ol hot sun with no clouds to hide behind.

t.png
    240 x 175 - 17K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Hot. Everything is hot. Hot wind, hot pavements and a big ol hot sun with no clouds to hide behind.

Quick, find some shade! And maybe a big iced tea.

Dana

edited December 1969

took all day, but i finally set up duo monitors :)

got the sea scapes o' rendering, taking a very long time on my measely 2 cores :lol: i'm not confident i haz the camera on the inside of the sky. hmm, isn't even half way. kill it? yeah.

01-13-14_2026.jpg
    640 x 480 - 28K
    edited December 1969

got the sea scapes o' rendering, taking a very long time on my measely 2 cores :lol: i'm not confident i haz the camera on the inside of the sky. hmm, isn't even half way. kill it? yeah.

very cool :)

edited January 2014

ps1borg said:

very cool :)

just hazta remember not to trip on wires.

can really see the difference nao tween hdmi and vga. tee hee, can slide thr render over to see how it looks in vga.

huh ... sp3 is rendering inked out >.<

sufferin succatash, as daffy would say

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

scorching day here, 114 in the shade by our old garden thermometer crikey :O

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    As soon as the football stops the cricket starts, no respite :)

random: cab drivers seem to all have the same haircut from the back \m/

Maybe you always get the same driver?

My theory is Melbourne barbers all went to the same haircutting school, not much variety there anyhow, spose there is no good reason why there should be :lol:

edited December 1969

aye yaye yaye
    turned on idl, iz gonna take a while, like all night.

wanted to try out the the secret agent hallway stuff that came with pp12.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

thats in the shady spot?! eeks

edited December 1969

aye yaye yaye
    turned on idl, iz gonna take a while, like all night.

wanted to try out the the secret agent hallway stuff that came with pp12.

depends on how many red dots you see during the IDL pass, more dots == more calculations. Check around occluded areas like where walls meet floors, some of it might be unnecessary :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

temps are always measured in the shade here, the old glass thermometers tend to break in direct sunlight dunno about the new fangled electronic ones :)

edited December 1969

those living statues are creepy :bug: :lol:

0.jpg
    480 x 357 - 17K
    edited December 1969

woe noes 522 again. retry retry retry retry retry retry retry

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

temps are always measured in the shade here, the old glass thermometers tend to break in direct sunlight dunno about the new fangled electronic ones :)

i think i'm empathy dehydrating.

like them mometers ones you stick in your ear? :lol:

imagining the Roos all being thirsty from the heat.

This discussion has been closed.