The All you can Eat Sushi and Complaints Thread

Comments

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited January 2014

ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    tjohn said:
    Ah, that new thread smell...hey! What smells like fish?

It's probably all the digital sushi :)

I wish I had some real sushi right now though...

Also finally got Civilization II up and running. Has been fun so far.

Don't know whether you saw our scientists are promising to make dragons:

I wasn't aware we'd entered the Transhuman Era so soon :)
    *Referencing a Civilization IV mod I've been playing. There's a technology in the late Transhuman called 'Mythological Bestiary' which mentions the creation of legendary and mythological creatures, as well as dragons. Very very late in the game needing an absurd amount of stuff to get. It doesn't actually do anything though, which is a big bummer. ....Well it does do something - it allows the research of two other technologies but on it's own it's useless. Go figure!

That being said, I don't see how that has anything to do with sushi :P

Civ4ScreenShot1953.JPG
    1366 x 768 - 190K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Found a cute picture of a chocobo :)

1357125050.asterionblazing_robbo_sm_.jpg
    800 x 963 - 299K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

hehe is cute with the pink and yellow rainbows, and obliging. Don't recognise the other tho been ages since I was anywhere near a Final Fantasy game.

In other news is hot. Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot

t.png
    204 x 171 - 16K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:

hehe is cute with the pink and yellow rainbows, and obliging. Don't recognise the other tho been ages since I was anywhere near a Final Fantasy game.

In other news is hot. Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot

It's one of the Final Fantasy mascots (The Chocobo - that big yellow bird) being ridden by Red XIII (One of the party members from VII. Don't know much about him since I only saw the guy in some fanart and the movie - and I've never played VII)

edited January 2014

Guess my weeabo fu isn't so great but Chocobo is unmistakable hey :)

hot moar tonight, brain is somewhat melty even with the ac on :)

f.png
    209 x 177 - 17K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

This guy's sidewalk chalk art is something that melts my brain.
    brain_melting_works_of_3d_sidewalk_chalk_art_01.jpg
    560 x 406 - 196K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

hehe yes that's pretty mind bending. You will love this then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGaqLT-gO4

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

Cool!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6IVFeD2jz8

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

The ignore button is great when you see someone constantly trolling with nonsense.

are yoo ignoring me? i post lots of nonsense.

will try not to make it worse now that i'm on staycation for 12 days with absolutely nothing to do.

I've never used the forum's "ignore" function. I prefer to ignore people the old-fashioned way! ;-P

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

The ignore button is great when you see someone constantly trolling with nonsense.

are yoo ignoring me? i post lots of nonsense.

will try not to make it worse now that i'm on staycation for 12 days with absolutely nothing to do.

I've never used the forum's "ignore" function. I prefer to ignore people the old-fashioned way! ;-P

:lol: iz good to know.

i'm being ignored by Daz and rmp, no emails from them today.

hmm not even rdna. maybe my yahoo email is the problem

edited January 2014

oh myy chatty chatty Total Forum Topics 224
    oh dearrr You have posted 6666 times

i'm being ignored by life in general. my bubby used to listen to me talk, but he's in a tin now. still talking to him.

i'm baking a whole pan of ravioli parm today. only 3 basil leafs left. oh myy

wintry mix weather today.

trying to make a master masters' dial, that will 0 all the other fbm dials on my figurized prop.
    i'm kinda excited about it, trying to think if i've thought of everything i'm supposed to have thought of while thinking the project through.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

major meltdown :lol: gettin dizzy

edited December 1969

i'm being ignored by life in general. my bubby used to listen to me talk, but he's in a tin now. still talking to him.

trying to make a master masters' dial, that will 0 all the other dials on my figurized prop.
    i'm kinda excited about it, trying to think if i've thought of everything i'm supposed to have thought of while thinking the project through.

Wish there was a way to view JUST a list of the topics a given user has started. We can see a number (224 in your case; apparently I've only started 34!) but not a list. I use the View All Posts By This Member function a lot, often on myself (to see which of the threads I've posted in have been updated recently).
    edited December 1969

My stats: 2849 total posts at the moment but only 34 topics started...I think that's consistent with my personality. I'm a lot more likely to contribute* to a conversation in progress than to start a new one.

*Well, "state my opinion," anyway. Whether I'm contributing anything of value depends on the situation!

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

Yes, I've seen a lot of his stuff. It's amazing!

Dana

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited January 2014

I could draw a hopscotch grid on the footpath
    mind you I was 8

hopscotch2.jpeg
    500 x 413 - 72K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I'm going to the dentist on Thursday morning. Too bad I can't find a ride earlier. I'd take the bus but the bus ride will take almost two hours.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

mind you I was 8

I didn't know that people in Australia play hopscotch. I thought hopscotch was a game that only Americans play. I learned something new.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,198
    edited December 1969

My stats: 2849 total posts at the moment but only 34 topics started...I think that's consistent with my personality. I'm a lot more likely to contribute* to a conversation in progress than to start a new one.

*Well, "state my opinion," anyway. Whether I'm contributing anything of value depends on the situation!

11,162 posts but only 41 threads here.

edited December 1969

3,973 posts...plus the posts before this forum switchover...and only 9 forum topics. Active in the forums since 2007.

Dana

edited January 2014

Morning. Hot night phew, perhaps it will be cooler today there is a bit of a breeze just after dawn :)

t.png
    228 x 192 - 17K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

trying to make a master masters' dial, that will 0 all the other fbm dials on my figurized prop.

Have days when I wish I was being ignored, but you gotta be careful what you wish for I guess :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Have days when I wish I was being ignored, but you gotta be careful what you wish for I guess :)

I'm mostly ignored, so I'm used to it.

Dana

edited December 1969

Did someone say something? Oh, hi Dana! (waves).

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Dana

c.jpg
    397 x 546 - 46K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

Cool!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6IVFeD2jz8

Hehe here they do mostly sharks leaping out of the pavement :lol:

edited December 1969

mind you I was 8

You looked pretty advanced for your age :P

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Dana

My cat usually gives me a lot of attention, especially when I get back from my 'other' home and get back from work - then she gets real talkative and caring :)

Only real times she tends to ignore me is when she's really really tired or when she's busy at play, in which case being ignored is a good thing! :lol:

Speaking of unresponsive cats, I saw this in someone's signature on the Civilization Fanatics forums:
    "Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose."

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Did someone say something? Oh, hi Dana! (waves).

:smirk:

Dana

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Dana

Actually, I've never met a cat that ignored me. I like them, but I'm allergic. :roll:

Dana

This discussion has been closed.