The All you can Eat Sushi and Complaints Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited January 2014

Beach weather here, only thing is beaches are narrow and the city is wide so every beach near our place is packed tonight :)

w.png
    215 x 170 - 18K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Freaking myself out looking at the fire alerts all day. That is my complaint.

t.png
    62 x 92 - 8K
    f.png
    248 x 139 - 41K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

staycation day1 of 12. percolating christmas blend cawffee, santa helpers brought 3lbs of it.

gonna try to figure out the global illumination thing. photons, what nots. not understanding the whole biased/unbiased thing?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Beach weather here, only thing is beaches are narrow and the city is wide so every beach near our place is packed tonight :)

wishing i could buy a plane ticket they bring you martinis on the beach?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

... hopes no one gets hurt.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    tjohn said:
    Ah, that new thread smell...hey! What smells like fish?

It's probably all the digital sushi :)

I wish I had some real sushi right now though...

Also finally got Civilization II up and running. Has been fun so far.

Memphis?! isn't that where Elvis's house is?

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Is there a reason there always seem to be so many wildfires where you are? Is the cause natural or arson?
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    ps1borg said:
    36 minutes to staycation.

the stuff i want to take home is too heavy to carry if the taxi doesn't answer the phone. gonna leave it all on the floor by my desk.

is it too cold out to enjoy a birthday ice cream cake with chocolate crunchies?

Easy for me to say but is never too cold for ice cream, especially on birthdays. But then it doesn't snow here *hugs*

You sound like Ann. She will eat ice cream in -10F weather. It has to be Handel's Ice cream though. It's a local shop that has the best homemade ice cream I've ever tasted.

i carried a carvel ice cream cake all the way home in low degrees last night. wasn't even thawed a little when i got it home. :lol:

edited December 1969

The ignore button is great when you see someone constantly trolling with nonsense.

are yoo ignoring me? i post lots of nonsense.

will try not to make it worse now that i'm on staycation for 12 days with absolutely nothing to do.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...removed

hope you okay KK. knows yoo having a hard time these days makes me worry more.

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    @ Rezca:

Just a quick heads up. For some reason your link (in post 1) to the old thread loops back to this thread rather than going to the old thread.

Charlie

Huh, so it does... Well I didn't add that link so who ever split it must have done so by accident :)
    I fixed it though ^^

Oooooh and lookit what came in the mail today! Amazon even estimated that one or more of the packages may be late (And had a delivery estimate for the Fantastic Worlds pack as January 14th+ ) and they all arrived on the same day :D

All but Test of Time are unopened too. Real cool ^^
    Thus, this now means I am only missing the original Civilization and Civilization V (Which I do not plan on buying any time soon)

My son has and loves all of them. We just bought him 5 for Christmas actually. :) And some add on that he wanted for it that was on sale (expansion maybe?) ROFL Can you tell I've never played it ROFL I have watched him play though and it looks fun :)

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

I love Civ 2, 3, and 4. :) Never played 1...played 5 a little but haven't really gotten into it. Can't really say I dislike it; need to try it again but most of my computer time goes to DAZ or net surfing.

I could really go for some 寿司食べ放題 though. Where I live sushi is pretty easy to get...usually fair/decent quality but overpriced.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

How's this for irony: one of my teeth next to my wisdom tooth hurts. If the pain doesn't go away soon I'll go see the dentist. Then the dentist will charge me $150 just for the diagnosis and x-rays. Ok.. I'm going to render some stuff now.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

Next week I will be getting a bus pass

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,667
    edited December 1969

Just got email from Mixamo about xxArray, a 64 camera system by Nikon that creates a 3D model of you they autorig and you can be put in a video game
    it shows a guy in a flannel shirt doing carwheels as an avatar.
    We want XXXarray!!!!! For art renders of ourselves as Daz/Poser figures!!!
    Prob Genesis.
    Like full body faceshop!
    Why should Reby have all the fun

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

Just got email from Mixamo about xxArray, a 64 camera system by Nikon that creates a 3D model of you they autorig and you can be put in a video game
    Prob Genesis.
    Like full body faceshop!

You want XXXarray? Naughty girl, you! :-P

Dana

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,667
    edited December 1969

how else can I meet M5, M6, etc?

edited December 1969

How's this for irony: one of my teeth next to my wisdom tooth hurts. If the pain doesn't go away soon I'll go see the dentist. Then the dentist will charge me $150 just for the diagnosis and x-rays. Ok.. I'm going to render some stuff now.

Argg! My filling came out. Now I see the crack in my molar. Owie.

edited January 2014

Morning. Hot and sweaty night but a small breeze from the south west is blowing a bit of cool right now :)

cooler now than it was at 2 am :lol:

w.png
    155 x 157 - 11K
    edited December 1969

Argg! My filling came out. Now I see the crack in my molar. Owie.

oh noes off to a dentist, hate it when that happens close to a weekend, usually much sighing and headshaking from dentists clerk who wants to get away early :lol:

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

Is there a reason there always seem to be so many wildfires where you are? Is the cause natural or arson?

Well yes we got our share of firebugs but the basic reason is we get very little rain and vegetation gets tinder dry so a lightning strike or even a spark from a vehicle gearbox can get a fire going in minutes. Hot wind and 140 degree temps can whip up a firestorm very quickly unfortunately.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

wishing i could buy a plane ticket they bring you martinis on the beach?

You bring your own on ice in an eskie :)

eskie.png
    257 x 257 - 42K
    edited December 1969

Prob Genesis.
    Like full body faceshop!

We are witnessing the end of the traditional camera department, times of change are great indeed

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...removed

hope you okay KK. knows yoo having a hard time these days makes me worry more.

+1

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    oh noes off to a dentist, hate it when that happens close to a weekend, usually much sighing and headshaking from dentists clerk who wants to get away early :lol:

I know what you mean. My dentist's office is closed on Fridays but they are open Saturday afternoon.

edited January 2014

i can't believe what playstation scrabble gets away with, i want to appeal to a higher authority!!!

"li" as a chinese unit of measure? aren't foreign words s'posed to be illegal in scrabble?

"suq"? but it won't accept "quo"? status quo isn't hyphenated!!!

Kelly Lodge came with a stein, but it doesn't open.

classic rock :lol: http://www.daz3d.com/classic-rock

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

I know what you mean. My dentist's office is closed on Fridays but they are open Saturday afternoon.

dentist ouchies

edited December 1969

i can't believe what playstation scrabble gets away with, i want to appeal to a higher authority!!!

"li" as a chinese unit of measure? aren't foreign words s'posed to be illegal in scrabble?

"suq"? but it won't accept "quo"? status quo isn't hyphenated!!!

Kelly Lodge came with a stein, but it doesn't open.

classic rock :lol: http://www.daz3d.com/classic-rock

Scrabble is weird like that :)

edited January 2014

Wind changed to the north and is as hot now as it was at midnight last night :) Don't know about overcast, sky is pitiless blue.

t.png
    199 x 172 - 17K
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    tjohn said:
    Ah, that new thread smell...hey! What smells like fish?

It's probably all the digital sushi :)

I wish I had some real sushi right now though...

Also finally got Civilization II up and running. Has been fun so far.

Don't know whether you saw our scientists are promising to make dragons:

http://csironewsblog.com/2014/01/06/accelerating-our-dragon-rd-program/

This discussion has been closed.