The Can’t Find Anything When You Need It Complaint Thread.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited January 2014

None complaint time. To make up for that last complaint....

A render a day makes Jaderail a very happy Drow. He even happier that the new set is all about him.

Ignore the normal human fella sitting behind the PC, he has nothing at all to do with the great and mighty Jade. Puff of Flame Here.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Complaint: No ebot notices again.

Dana

...same here. still catching up.
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

trying to get my water right in iClone

tr.gif
    640 x 480 - 9M
    edited December 1969

...well got the last UC payment credited to my account. Barely enough to cover rent and a couple weeks food. Still nothing on the news fronts. Checked my UC account balance and it still shows I have enough for another payment. Unfortunately won't be able to collect it thanks to the cutoff of the extension programme at the end of the year.

They may have well just zeroed out the account.

...meh.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

Is that using the Waterfall Tool?

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana
    no
    in iClone using particles

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana

no
    in iClone using particles

Oh. I don't know iClone, or even what it is. And it doesn't matter, because I can't afford anything new, nor do I have the time to learn even the things I do have. Though I am trying.

Dana

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Civilization II shipped. Estimated delivery date is near the end of the month :-/

The two exp packs are still awaiting shipment.

edited December 1969

OK Thunder River the song
    ♪♫♯♪♫ off the nonexistent "Danger Pass Album" not featuring "NERD" Pharrell Williams Daft Punk or anyone with any talent
    does feature Nerd3D's set in the video

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited January 2014

Oh yay, very spiffy :)

temp_file_likes1.png
    100 x 100 - 6K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...well got the last UC payment credited to my account. Barely enough to cover rent and a couple weeks food. Still nothing on the news fronts. Checked my UC account balance and it still shows I have enough for another payment. Unfortunately won't be able to collect it thanks to the cutoff of the extension programme at the end of the year.

...meh.

I believe an extension will be voted on Monday. The idiots should have taken care of this matter before they went on Christmas break. I hope Santa left coal for the baddies. Or as we say in the South, a cold biscuit.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

...meh.

It all sounds grim, being zeroed and all I hope that works out for you soon :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Sounds cold sweetie :) Come over all grey today, we got another storm blowing in, everything except the parrots seems to have skedaddled from our garden :)

That sounds ominous. And scary. Be safe!

Dana

handsome ... unless iz a she, then beaucoup jolie

descended from dinosaurs, eh?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

...meh.

oh man, hoping something good breaks for you. d'yu think you'll get some tax money back?

edited December 1969

9 am Sat Jan 4

8°F
    Partly Cloudy

FEELS LIKE:

HUMIDITY:
    67%

PRECIP:
    0%

WIND:
    SSE at 4 mph

brrr

well, i've survived a week without my Bubby. sigh everything is like lackluster i think is the word.

gonna try to work on a project today. gathered up some props into a figure, was trying to learn how to make master dials toggle visibility on/off for the parts.

edited December 1969

whiskey tango?!

goin up to 48F then dropping back to ridiculous

where's batman, mr freeze is on the loose

1304.jpg
    471 x 445 - 43K
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I have over-protective relatives. I wanted to run some errands today, but they said it is too cold and icy today. Um, the high will be 35 degrees and the snow is starting to melt. What is the problem?? I've been through worse weather in high school and college. The relatives keep citing the low temperature of 5 degrees. Um, I'm not going out in the middle of the night.

sorry, had to rant.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

...meh.

oh man, hoping something good breaks for you. d'yu think you'll get some tax money back?

...most likely not as I only have three and a half months of withholding and UC benefits are considered taxable income. Most likely I will end up having to pay taxes this year (both state and federal).

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

...meh.

I believe an extension will be voted on Monday. The idiots should have taken care of this matter before they went on Christmas break. I hope Santa left coal for the baddies. Or as we say in the South, a cold biscuit.
    ....hopefully they will vote with their conscience (if they have one). Several of our representatives are leading a push for continuation as over 70,000 long term unemployed here in Oregon alone will be left with nothing. the federal numbers say he stat's unemployment rate is 7.2% but the "real" figure is more like 15.9%.

Still sending out resumes and applications and setting up my weekly report as usual which I will file tomorrow.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

...meh.

...just checked this morning and there still is a balance showing of one week's worth of benefits. Not sure if I can claim it though.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

@KK:
    Did you elect to have the taxes (usually 10%) automatically deducted from your UC? If you consider the total of your income for the year, you should be in a substantially lower tax bracket this year than last year. You may be due a refund of some sort.

edited January 2014

...actually will know how much withholding was taken out when I was still employed when I get my W-2s from my old workplace and 1099G from the state later this month. Because of the sequester, my benefits were lower than usual so I needed every bit just to get by and have a cushion in case I found something (usually takes anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to get that first paycheque, but UC stops the week you are hired).

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I ate salty ham for lunch. Yuck. Need to rinse my mouth with water before I render some scenes.

edited December 1969

meh for salty ham :)

hmm, thinking bout pizza. they should be delivering by now. a greasy break from cheerios. which really aren't cheery.

edited December 1969

sigh thought i had the energy to do something today besides playstation scrabble.

it doesn't consider xray a word. it'll accept tao but not zen.

edited December 1969

...still haven't made brekkie. Not feeling very well this morning.

edited December 1969

sigh thought i had the energy to do something today besides playstation scrabble.

X-ray is usually hyphenated. I think hyphenates are against the rules of Scrabble (long time since I played).
    Maybe the authors of the word list in your version of the game were Taoists, not Buddhists? :)
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...still haven't made brekkie. Not feeling very well this morning.

Hope that's better soonest.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

X-ray is usually hyphenated. I think hyphenates are against the rules of Scrabble (long time since I played).
    Maybe the authors of the word list in your version of the game were Taoists, not Buddhists? :)
    must be playstation because I am damned sure xray was in th official scrabble dictionary paperback I used 20 odd years ago.
    edited January 2014

tjohn said:

must be playstation because I am damned sure xray was in th official scrabble dictionary paperback I used 20 odd years ago.
    http://www.hasbro.com/scrabble/en_US/search.cfm
    Must have been the Australian Edition™. :)
    xray.JPG
    1042 x 728 - 106K
    Post edited by TJohn on
This discussion has been closed.