The Can’t Find Anything When You Need It Complaint Thread.

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited January 2014

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Does anyone know if the platinum club deal adds onto an existing membership? Or is it for new members only?
    http://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-annual

Usually it adds on to what you already have. I don't know if any of the rules have changed, like they seem to do.

Dana

Thanks, going to suck it and see :)

eta yes it did, I see the extra year in the plat club thing in my account. Wow thanks Daz :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

I found a spiffy fireman hat, well is maybe not really a fireman hat but it sure would be great to have a job where you got to sit on a red truck wear a hat with a feather in it :)

FM.png
    971 x 556 - 301K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Stick a feather in his hat and call him macaroni....

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

:lol:

edited December 1969

well it seems i'll be snowed in t'nite then i work tues & wedn, then no work til 21st. lotsa wings and render time. etc. lotsa scrabble time.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I would liked to have lived in those days :)

well it seems i'll be snowed in t'nite then i work tues & wedn, then no work til 21st. lotsa wings and render time. etc. lotsa scrabble time.

Is snowed in like a snow flood?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Jaderail said:

Sort off, only it's more solid, so instead of the water coming into the houses it just stacks up at the front door in piles and stops you getting out. :coolsmirk: There would be less floods if you could collect water in piles.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    ps1borg said:
    Jaderail said:

Sort off, only it's more solid, so instead of the water coming into the houses it just stacks up at the front door in piles and stops you getting out. :coolsmirk: There would be less floods if you could collect water in piles.

Ice falls out of the sky sometimes here, can't imagine what it is like to have ice blocking the door it would be like a big freezer box ouch :)

edited January 2014

ps1borg said:
    chohole said:
    ps1borg said:
    Jaderail said:

Ice falls out of the sky sometimes here, can't imagine what it is like to have ice blocking the door it would be like a big freezer box ouch :)

Wasn't much when I took this photo, but was starting to block the back door, which luckily opens inward.

Click on it for bigger to see how it froze in place, as it got colder.

snowy_garden_2.jpg
    1200 x 1600 - 383K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    ps1borg said:
    chohole said:
    ps1borg said:
    Jaderail said:

Wasn't much when I took this photo, but was starting to block the back door, which luckily opens inward.

yep, iz what it will look for me too, i'm in a 3 step stoop well. only my door goes outward >.<</q>

edited December 1969

bus i was on broke down this morning on Vets Hwy. Fanbelt broke. isn't that something they should change with their tune-ups?

co-worker came and got me. only 1/2 hour late. bus out of commission, hopefully it's not the same one should be taking me home tnite.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited January 2014

chohole said:
    ps1borg said:
    Jaderail said:

Cho, I really like the thought of collecting water in piles. :-)

From what I saw in our morning paper, the NE is going to have some really extreme weather. I have relatives in Connecticut, New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania who definitely are not going to be happy. I hope everybody has lots of food and drink on hand and keeps their electricity on. We have more ice storms than snowstorms here in Texas.

We've got clear blue skies, no wind at the moment, and cold temps.

Post edited by atticanne on
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I found a spiffy fireman hat, well is maybe not really a fireman hat but it sure would be great to have a job where you got to sit on a red truck wear a hat with a feather in it :)

Love this fire truck. They need a Dalmation riding along with them though.

edited December 1969

my notion of a disney vacation with monorail is unrealistic.
    the package deals don't include fees, taxes. haven't even checked airfares yet.
    a base ticket of one park per day, what's the use of monorail if you can't park hop.

edited December 1969

iz about time for a cuppa hot darjeeling

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

make_it_so_mug.jpg
    225 x 225 - 55K
    picard-picture.jpg
    226 x 299 - 21K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

never come between a captain and his earl :)

edited December 1969

i don't need to worry about Bubby waiting for me to get home this storm. don't have to worry about shoveling a doggy potty area.

edited December 1969

i don't need to worry about Bubby waiting for me to get home this storm. don't have to worry about shoveling a doggy potty area.

*hugs*

edited December 1969

Morning. A mob of mynah birds strutting around the roses and agapanthas in our garden this morning. Myna's walk kinda like chickens, they don't hop like other birds do so they always look like they are on parade :)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    ps1borg said:
    chohole said:
    ps1borg said:
    Jaderail said:

yep, iz what it will look for me too, i'm in a 3 step stoop well. only my door goes outward >.<</div>

whoa awesome, looks like the inside of a freezer on the outside of your house :)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383
    edited December 1969

It is cold, cold and more cold. Oh yeah and we have a crap load of snow. It's suppose to be negative temps for the next 5 day or so

edited January 2014

Sigh. Two outstanding requests I had in the Help Center decided to close all by themselves apparently. I received notice that "Your request (#------) has been deemed solved."

And "This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

'DAZ3D'"

Say what? :lol:

I added comments to both requests to reopen them. (le sigh) :blank:
    NM. Britney has just fixed one and I'm sure will get the other one resolved.
    Bless your little overworked heart, Britney! :)

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Sigh. Two outstanding requests I had in the Help Center decided to close all by themselves apparently. I received notice that "Your request (#------) has been deemed solved."

'DAZ3D'"

Okay, Houston, we've had a problem here

Read all about it

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/35061_4/

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    tjohn said:

'DAZ3D'"

Okay, Houston, we've had a problem here

Read all about it

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/35061_4/
    Yep, I added a NM to my original post as one request has since "really" been resolved. :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

*hugs*

thanks

hoping his spirit is still with me, i still greet him "sweety i'm home". 8 year habit.

edited December 1969

well ... cheerios for dinner.

drambuie and a lindt ball later, like to save it for just before nite-nite time.

found a vegetarian cookbook for crockpot slow cookers. yummi noms in here. :)

edited January 2014

ps1borg said:

*hugs*

thanks

hoping his spirit is still with me, i still greet him "sweety i'm home". 8 year habit.

Happy memories are worth keeping hey :)

I'm going to try to make some Indian curry sauce tonight :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

*hugs*

thanks

curry should warm you up :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

*hugs*

thanks

curry should warm you up :)

Going for the asploding mouth Oscar Mike Golf quick pass the water kinda sauce hehe :)

This discussion has been closed.