hexagon morphs

Hi, i sent a character from daz to hexagon and adjusted it a little bit with the displacement tool. now i'm trying to send it back to daz. when i click on send to daz i get the option to create a new morph in daz, i do that but the adjustments aren't applied. i have a new slider under under Morphs>Hexagonbridge. but that slider doesn't work, it shrinks or folds the whole figure, no idea why. how do i manage to transfer the changes i made in Hexagon?

Comments

• Did you use the Hexagon Bridge in both directions?

• he hohe ho Posts: 0

Did you use the Hexagon Bridge in both directions?

yes. in daz File>Send to Hexagon and then after the changes in hexagon File>Send to Daz

• Using the Bridge in both directions should have avoided scaling issues. Was the figure posed and/or morphed when you sent it across to Hexagon?

• he hohe ho Posts: 0

Using the Bridge in both directions should have avoided scaling issues. Was the figure posed and/or morphed when you sent it across to Hexagon?

it was morphed. tried it now with an unmorphed figure and it worked. so i guess the morphs that i used in daz were also save in that new morph and when i use the slider it applies everything twice. is there a way how i can send a morphed figure to hexagon and then make sure that only the morph i created in hexagon is transfered back to daz?

• PKELLY21PKELLY21 Posts: 2

Hi I am having problems with the hexago Daz bridge

When I bring back the morph into Daz the Hexagon bridge morph creation box does not have the complete box as shown in the WP Guru video on the bridge i.e. There is no dialogue to make the morph - just the Operation, Group path and Morph name plus the overwrite existing morph check-box

In the video there is a whole section below which includes Reverse deformations

I do not have this option therefore although my morph is saved it does not work

I am using Hexagon 2.5 and Daz 4.2 Pro

Are you able to advise on how to get this working properly?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,198

Check that the Hexagon bridge iss et to show the advanced options - Edit>Preferences (Daz Studio>Preferences for a Mac) and go to the Bridges tab (you will probably need to scroll the tabs to get there).

• I ran into this same problem with a clothing morph for V4
    Here's what I had to do to solve it.

Edit
    Figure
    Rigging
    Convert figure to weight mapping
    Convert to Triax
    Accept

Save As
    Support Assets
    Figure Property Assets
    [Customise the popup]
    "Accept"

Save As
    Support Assets
    Morph Asset
    [Select the morphed item from the popup list]
    Accept

Now you can shut down Daz Studio, reboot it and then load your figure, locate the saved morphed item you just created and load that then "fit" the item to your character.
    The morph loads with the morphed item and carries over to any character you "fit" to.

To adjust the morph further, open it seperately in Daz, then "Send to Hexagon", adjust it in Hex and "Send to Daz Studio". In the popup, "Overwrite the existing morph" and then repeat the above process to save the new morph to the library.