[Released] Anilip 2 [Commercial]

Comments

• DobitDobit Posts: 181
    JonSea31 said:

I'd like to ask, is there anywhere on the Internet where I can download free versions of, or purchase, voice files for Windows Narrator?

Did you test the Amazon Polly alternative? They have some more voices. You can also test "screamingbee.com" to  change existing voices.

JonSea31 said:

i downloaded and saw the video.  It sounds like it requires a .wav file, and I imported an .mp3 file at first.  Also, based on the video, it implies that a longer audio clip with spoken dialogue is likely required.

Plus, the audio I tried to import was spoken dialogue by an African-American female, and may have been difficult to pick up on her dialogue possibly due to her accent.  Or maybe it was an audio file converted from a video clip whch was a TV game show, and the audio clip involved a contestant, with no background noise.

Yes, it must me in wave format. Looks, we should improve the error handling at this step.

The quality of speech recognition depends on several factors.

1. The language of the audio file must match the language selected in Windows as local.
    2. Background noise affects the recognition quality.
    3. The level of the audio signal should be high enough.
    4. Microsoft recommends using a headset for best result

If you still have problems, feel free to send us your audio file. We look at it and give advice.

• pjgidonpjgidon Posts: 5
    edited October 2019
    Dobit said:
    whfield said:

This is a Windows only app.

It's pitiful not to be able to use it on MAC .Is there a little hope to get it in the future ?

Mod Edit :- To fix the quote

Post edited by Chohole on
    pjgidon said:
    Dobit said:
    whfield said:

This is a Windows only app.

It's pitiful not to be able to use it on MAC .Is there a little hope to get it in the future ?

Mod Edit :- To fix the quote

There is a little hope. We are working on the next Anilip version and will also check the effort for a Mac version.

• I think a future AniLip version should have the ability to move the head and even blink at times just like in Mimic Live.

I think a future AniLip version should have the ability to move the head and even blink at times just like in Mimic Live.

Thanks for the suggestion.

The planned version will be extended by "moods". According to the mood of the spoken word, the lip animation will adapt automatically.

But even the facial expression, head and eye movement will be animated according to the mood.

• And maybe it's a good idea to have the audio file sound happy or sound any other mood, if that's possible.

I would definitely consider purchasing the version 3 after it comes out, and depending on when I have the money.

And maybe it's a good idea to have the audio file sound happy or sound any other mood, if that's possible.

I would definitely consider purchasing the version 3 after it comes out, and depending on when I have the money.

Unfortunately, this is still very much the subject of research. I think it will be some time before really emotional-speaking synthetic voices hit the market.

• I heard people say that Anilip 2 only works on Genesis 8.  Is this true?  Because I used it on Genesis 3 and it lip-syncs no problem, though there may have been flaws that I may have overlooked.

I heard people say that Anilip 2 only works on Genesis 8.  Is this true?  Because I used it on Genesis 3 and it lip-syncs no problem, though there may have been flaws that I may have overlooked.

Anilip 2 works with the following figures:

• DAZBigCat2
    • DAZHorse2
    • Dog8
    • Dragon
    • VictoriaAndMichael4
    • Genesis 1 - Genesis 8

• just got this! how do you use an aws polly voice?

just got this! how do you use an aws polly voice?

See chapter 6.2.3. in the manual or watch the tutorial "Introduction and Text 2 Speech" (Minute 5+)

• How do you have the eyes and head move naturally too?

How do you have the eyes and head move naturally too?

Eyes and head movement are not part of Anilip 2. Just "Lip" animation. Have a look to aniHead for head mocap.

• Hm. You should mention that in the anilips advertisement. The video shown indicates eye and head movement but does not mention anihead is required. How are you doing the eyes

Hm. You should mention that in the anilips advertisement. The video shown indicates eye and head movement but does not mention anihead is required. How are you doing the eyes

Eyes and head movements in our advertising videos were implemented with the help of animate 2. aniHead is a new product and by no means required. At no point does our promotional video claim we're doing more than lip movements. Nevertheless, we are sorry if there was confusion here.

• Is there any software to make my aniLip produced audio files sound more happy or any kind of emotion?

Is there any software to make my aniLip produced audio files sound more happy or any kind of emotion?

Amazon Polly introduced SSML emotion tags for some voices. You can use polly voices in Anilip 2.

Another way is to play with SSML and the prosody element.

Our tutorials show how to use Polly or SSML.

• I just purchased anilip 2, loaded it , made sure it was register in daz pugins, and I don't see the same menu for text to speech . It doesn't look the same. Am I missing something else?

1.JPG
    4134 x 2160 - 488K
    2.JPG
    4096 x 2160 - 443K

I just purchased anilip 2, loaded it , made sure it was register in daz pugins, and I don't see the same menu for text to speech . It doesn't look the same. Am I missing something else?

You must create the Anilip 2 pane to get access to the plugin.

dazanilipinstall.png
    777 x 613 - 63K
  • I purchased this and for the life of me not get the panel to show up to add? How to I get the option to show up in DAZ 4.12?  I have done both the DAZ installer and manual with no luck (attached screen shot}

No Panel Option.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 311K
  • Also, is there somewhere I can download an instruction manual?  I can't  seem to find anything in the directories after install

I purchased this and for the life of me not get the panel to show up to add? How to I get the option to show up in DAZ 4.12?  I have done both the DAZ installer and manual with no luck (attached screen shot}

You must activate your plugin before you can use it. Follow the instructions here.

Also, is there somewhere I can download an instruction manual?  I can't  seem to find anything in the directories after install

The plugin should be listed in /Help/About Installed Plugins. Select the plugin "Anilip 2" and you get version info and the documentation link in the "information" window.

You find the manual in your program path in .\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\docs\Plugins\anilip 2\.

• Text to speech part works although ? what in the world W10 did with most of the characters I thought were being installed, so anyhow I have a choice of 2 voices for America and 1 for Britain. It can load already created sound files, okay got that part. What I find a puzzle is no mike input? It does not create sound files on the fly, is this correct or did I miss something?

...what in the world W10 did with most of the characters I thought were being installed, ...

Did not understand this part.You have more voices installed, than you can see in Anilip 2?

What I find a puzzle is no mike input? It does not create sound files on the fly, is this correct or did I miss something?

You are right. We are considering microphone input in the next version. But we are not sure which use cases would be covered.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 7,989
    edited December 2019
    Dobit said:

...what in the world W10 did with most of the characters I thought were being installed, ...

Did not understand this part.You have more voices installed, than you can see in Anilip 2?

What I find a puzzle is no mike input? It does not create sound files on the fly, is this correct or did I miss something?

You are right. We are considering microphone input in the next version. But we are not sure which use cases would be covered.

I'm new at W10 ... I followed a bunch of prompts and thought I was installing every English language and 1 French language option but in Anilip 2 the only additional voice option that appeared was one for Great Britain, Hazel.

Okay, at least it wasn't me missing it. I can make voice files with Mimic Live and have a good laugh over how Anilip transcribes those lol ... I know, I need to type in the written transcripe for better results.

On my first try with getting a figure to speak though, it was good enough to be lip read, so that's a big plus. Whether we're conscious of it or not, people lip read.

I double checked, and yes I have some 18 voices on W10, but only 3 showing up in Anilip2.

some 18 voices in here.png
    853 x 851 - 381K
    Only two are showing here.png
    603 x 532 - 28K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • In reading some more through the manual, I'm very sorry but this is not communicating well with W10, maybe next time 'round.

In reading some more through the manual, I'm very sorry but this is not communicating well with W10, maybe next time 'round.

You're right. We should write a little more about the different language standards in Windows in the manual. However, we also don't want to overwhelm anyone with it. Even for insiders, this is difficult to survey. This article provides a small, if not entirely up-to-date overview of the various Windows 10 standards.

Anilip 2 supports SAPI 5. Only SAPI 5 offers the interfaces to extract phonemes or visemes from the spoken information. Microsoft has supplemented Windows with the so-called mobile voices. These voices follow a different standard and can not be selected via the Aniip2 TextToSpeech interface. Of course you can use these voices indirectly via Anilip 2 Speech Recognition.

The "Narrator App" shows a mix of SAPI and mobile voices. If you only want to see the SAPI voices, it is better to call "Speech Properties" in the control panel.

w10SpeechProps.png
    511 x 680 - 24K
  • Dobit said:

I'm new at W10 ... I followed a bunch of prompts and thought I was installing every English language and 1 French language option but in Anilip 2 the only additional voice option that appeared was one for Great Britain, Hazel.

Okay, at least it wasn't me missing it. I can make voice files with Mimic Live and have a good laugh over how Anilip transcribes those lol ... I know, I need to type in the written transcripe for better results.

On my first try with getting a figure to speak though, it was good enough to be lip read, so that's a big plus. Whether we're conscious of it or not, people lip read.

I double checked, and yes I have some 18 voices on W10, but only 3 showing up in Anilip2.

that needs to be fixed in the registry

I myself am not game to try, I don't use Anilip but for iClone and Balbolka the same Microsoft SAPI limitations apply, only 5 voices are accessible to applications.