[Released] Anilip 2 [Commercial]

12345679»

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,225
    edited June 2023

EightiesIsEnough said:

Is there any software to make my aniLip produced audio files sound more happy or any kind of emotion?

In the event that anyone else is wondering this:

Please know that Anilip delivers the hard part - the speaking lips and jaw. 

Emotions can be animated entirely independent from this using expression or other facial dials. 

So if you've run Anilp and want to add expressives to the animation, use Expression dials to alter the emotion of the entire face, or the Mouth dials to express only the lips. Eyes dials for eyes, etc.,

Another option would be to look at SimonWM's store for his "Alive" and/or "Expressions and Facial" aniBlock products, where we build these motions along the aniMate 2 timeline. 

He's got blinks, double blinks, swallowing... all kinds of fun things to add to any animation - especially speaking ones!

Hope this helps. 

Anilip is doing the syncing of the lips and jaw with the text and/or audio, which is Awesome Magic!

Post edited by Dartanbeck on
  • AstraffelAstraffel Posts: 205
    edited July 2023

I have generated some TTS files via Replica Studios that work as expected, yet after I compiled the lines with desired spacing in DaVinci Resolve and exported them it displays "Unknown: -2147201021" and generates nothing. I'm confident it is merely a settings error on my new files since the original individual files work fine.

Would you be able to provide or direct me to a list of optimal speech recognition file settings? I have seen WAV format and MONO mentioned, but I'm struggling to identify other specifications.

edit: I did a test with just one of the working files and processed it alone through Resolve as WAV / MONO to observe any technical differences. There are some data changes that windows explorer and my audio player (MusicBee) revealed.

Original: 57.6 kb / 22 kHz / 352kbps
    Resolve: 126 kb / 48 kHz / 768kbps

The new resolve file gets the same error above. I'm not sure if that extra kHz or kbps is the issue, but, please, let me know if it's important. I'll have to look up where Resolve's setting for that may be as I cannot yet find them.

edit: I did find a few pages back where dobit mentioned this:

For best results we recommend:

• 8 bits per sample
    • single channel mono
    • 22,050 samples per second
    • PCM encoding

DaVinci Resolve shows my original file as:

• Audio Codec: Linear PCM
    • Bit Depth: 16bit
    • Sample Rate: 22050hz
    • Channels: 1

The only shown difference on the new exported version is the 48000hz sample rate. Unfortunately, I'm reading that my free version of Resolve only does 48kHz (maybe 44.1 too) and even the paid version seems to only go up... I'll keep investigating...

Post edited by Astraffel on
  • AstraffelAstraffel Posts: 205
    edited July 2023

Solved! (I think?)

I'm very confused yet very relieved. I downloaded audacity thinking I'd see if I could convert it to 22kHz. Oddly, I merely exported the not-working files with default settings in audacity and now those work. It's the same Hz, KBPS, and even stereo. I have no idea why that fixed it. It's an extra step, yet fortunately it takes all of two seconds to do. I'm just happy it's working as expected now.

For some reason it seems to partly clip off silence at the end. It's easy enough to correct the full frame number though. I just tried adding the audio files to the playback, and it looks pretty good!

edit: Ah, I think I see about the end trimming. The program registers the dead air at the beginning and throughout as the (.) symbol yet there is none for the end. Curious, but no big problem. I just need to multiply the number of seconds from my original file by the frame rate and reset the timeline after getting the visemes automated.

Post edited by Astraffel on
  • Hi. I've installed Anilip2 to a Windows 10 PC and added the serial number to the plugin under Help in Daz Studio 4.22. I don't see anything besides the intro video in Daz Studio. Three files show up as installed in DAZ IM. I can see dobitanilip2 files under program files / DAZ 3D / DazStudio4 / plugins. Any suggestions?

• Dobit said:

Dobit, where do I go to delete all of the keyframes?

In tab "Viseme Animation" press button "Remove all rows..." and press "Write to timeline"

This literally sets the timeline to only one frame. It affects all characters and not just the character you have selected. Further, if you reset the number of frames back, the animation is still there.

Where are the keyframes, anyhow? For Genesis 9, I see no keyframes on the timelline, so there is nothing I can delete manaully. If I do [Ctl]-[A] to select the Viseme rows and delete them, the character's mouth still moves when playing the timeline even after saving to the timeline.

In short, I see no way to clear the mouth movements without starting the scene over.