[Released] Anilip 2 [Commercial]

Comments

• DobitDobit Posts: 181
    I have several voices (some non-US-EN) installed under Microsoft SAPI and listed under Narrator. I can use them from my other text to speech apps but only the 2 default US-EN voices show up in Anilip. How do I add my other voices to the drop down list please? The manual simply says to have them in Narrator, which I do.

Anilip 2 supports only SAPI compatible voices, as it uses the Windows SAPI interface. All other voices shown in the narrator have different interfaces wil not be shown in Anilip2 Text2Speech.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
    edited December 2021

cridgit said:

Never mind, I've asked for a refund but thank you for the response.

I was able to create a far higher quality animation by hand using aniblocks, and I don't want to be tied to the boring Widows default voices ... where's the fun in that?

We are wondering why the qualitity of your animation is as bad. We would be interested to see your results. Could you send us your mp4 or even some screen shots? 

Anilip2 tutorial video 3 shows the difference between manual animation and Anilip2. You are not tied to windows voices. With speech recognition, you can transcribe voice recordings.

Post edited by Dobit on
  • VoidOVoidO Posts: 47

I just bought Anilip 2 for daz studio.

I have the latest non-beta Daz 4.16.

First problem: Unknown: -2147200905

I select my Genesis 8 male, go to anilip2 pane, speech recognition, load wav file, and get the error: Unknown: -2147200905
    It is a .wav file, mono, microsoft signed 16-bit, 44.1khz. The most safe and standard.
    I tried on a freshly dragged Gen 8 male, with different files. Same error.
    All .wav files are exported from Audacity, which is the most simple and popular audio editor used by pros.

Second problem: force crash daz

I gave up on importing audio files, and tried Text to Speech. I type my phrase, and click the red play button. Daz crashes. Every retry.

So.... can you help me here?

Computer setup: Windows 10 64-bit, Intel i9 12th generation, with 12 cores, 25 threads 4.2GHz, 64 gigs of ram, 2 gpu cards Nvidia 3070ti. ... so it's not my computer who has too little resources.

VoidO said:

I just bought Anilip 2 for daz studio.

I have the latest non-beta Daz 4.16.

First problem: Unknown: -2147200905

I select my Genesis 8 male, go to anilip2 pane, speech recognition, load wav file, and get the error: Unknown: -2147200905
    It is a .wav file, mono, microsoft signed 16-bit, 44.1khz. The most safe and standard.
    I tried on a freshly dragged Gen 8 male, with different files. Same error.
    All .wav files are exported from Audacity, which is the most simple and popular audio editor used by pros.

Second problem: force crash daz

I gave up on importing audio files, and tried Text to Speech. I type my phrase, and click the red play button. Daz crashes. Every retry.

So.... can you help me here?

Computer setup: Windows 10 64-bit, Intel i9 12th generation, with 12 cores, 25 threads 4.2GHz, 64 gigs of ram, 2 gpu cards Nvidia 3070ti. ... so it's not my computer who has too little resources.

This problem has been solved during a E-Mail conversation. Anilip 2 has issues, if the Windows installation offers no voices at all.We recommend to install an US-Enlish language pack at least.

• Will there be an update for Genesis 9 figures foe Anilip 2? Cheers

csteell_c2893e4ab6 said:

Will there be an update for Genesis 9 figures foe Anilip 2? Cheers

Yes, we are working on a product "Emphasizes Visemes for Genesis 9", which will provide an Anilip2 compatible viseme set for Gensis 9. We will keep you informed in the forum. 

• Many thanks. Cheers

Today we released the product Emphasised Visemes for Genesis 9. Anilip 2 now also gets Genesis 9 support. An updated configuration for Anilip2 is included with the product.

• AstraffelAstraffel Posts: 205
    edited February 2023

Hi,

I recently purchased Anilip 2 and Emphasized Visemes for Genesis 8.1 Females:

And I was able to get it functional for G8.1F by following your instructions on this thread.

Dobit said:

The visemes we ship with Anilip 2 seem to work with Genesis 8.1.

To get support for Genesis 8.1, you can edit the file dobitAnilip2/dobitAnilip2.dsx in your plugin directory. Just add these 2 lines to the list of figures:   

<figure name="Genesis8_1Female" configuration="Genesis8" animationModel="LipJaw"/>    <figure name="Genesis8_1Male" configuration="Genesis8" animationModel="LipJaw"/>

You need admin rights to save your changes. Restart DAZ Studio and Anilip 2 should work with 8.1 figures.

Unfortunately, I've run into a problem that I have posted in the following "Technical Help" thread:

The short version of it seems to be that the G8.1 Female version is missing "Read Me" files like these from the Male version:

Now that I think I've found where the problem seems to be, I hope this is an easy fix. I'm guessing the female version is the same, only adding the "Fe" prefix to "Male" as needed.

Thanks for any help!

P.S. I'm very excited to used these tools! Especially alongside "Genesis 8 Alive!" and some walking animations!

edit: wording

Post edited by Astraffel on

Astrafel said:

Hi,

I recently purchased Anilip 2 and Emphasized Visemes for Genesis 8.1 Females:

And I was able to get it functional for G8.1F by following your instructions on this thread.

Dobit said:

The visemes we ship with Anilip 2 seem to work with Genesis 8.1.

To get support for Genesis 8.1, you can edit the file dobitAnilip2/dobitAnilip2.dsx in your plugin directory. Just add these 2 lines to the list of figures:   

<figure name="Genesis8_1Female" configuration="Genesis8" animationModel="LipJaw"/>    <figure name="Genesis8_1Male" configuration="Genesis8" animationModel="LipJaw"/>

You need admin rights to save your changes. Restart DAZ Studio and Anilip 2 should work with 8.1 figures.

Unfortunately, I've run into a problem that I have posted in the following "Technical Help" thread:

The short version of it seems to be that the G8.1 Female version is missing "Read Me" files like these from the Male version:

Now that I think I've found where the problem seems to be, I hope this is an easy fix. I'm guessing the female version is the same, only adding the "Fe" prefix to "Male" as needed.

Thanks for any help!

P.S. I'm very excited to used these tools! Especially alongside "Genesis 8 Alive!" and some walking animations!

edit: wording

The readme and configuration files for "Emphasized Visemes for Genesis 8.1 Female" are stored (for whatever reason) in the directory "General\Emphasized Visemes for Genesis 8-1 Female\". But both are identical to the "Male" product. The Anilip2 configuration file for the "male" product already contains the "female" configuration.

The "Emphasized Visemes" products do NOT replace/override the Anilip2 Visemes.That's why the patch from the forum post only works with the Anilip2 visemes.

If you want to use the "Emphasized Visemes ...", then you can copy the configuration file "dobitAnilip2.dsx" directly as described in the readme. This is easier, as to "patch" the differences.

• Thank you, for so swift a reply!

Due to your explanation, I solved an installation issue with using Daz Central rather than the Install Manager on my end and was able to download an auxiliary item with the missing files. Everything now seems as expected. I greatly appreciate the time taken to help me here!

For the benefit of anyone else who may experience the same probelm...

After checking the  "General" folder and finding nothing, I ran a Windows Explorer search and confirmed that the file was nowhere on my PC. While I had installed through Daz Central, I intended to uninstall and reinstall through the Install Manager, as it seems to show more technical information. That is where I discovered the missing files within a seperate 5KB item titled the same as the Emphasized Visemes for G8.1F product yet not downloaded. Additionally, I found "Anilip 2 Tutorials" and a completely seperate product I had forgotten about. None of these showed up in DC, and everything that was present over there showed as installed in both DC and IM. Downloading that item added the missing folder with the "dobitAnilip2.dsx" and "UseVisemesInAnilip2.txt" files to the "General" folder within the "My DAZ 3d Library" directory, right where Dobit said it should be. I had that window open before I clicked "download", and it appeared instantly. While I feel that I was mislead by Daz Central and hope my confusion was understandable, I do wish to acknowledge the user error here on my part. I apologize for any unnecessary bother I have caused.

Thanks again!

P.S. On a personal note, I just wanted to say that having attempted lip-syncing animation by hand before, I already love how much this frees up time and energy to focus elsewhere. I am really glad I got these!

I'm glad everything works now. Have fun animate speaking.

• 3380873133808731 Posts: 0

dear dobit!

my anilip2 has installed but the option which in "text to speech settings" the option "language" and" vioce"

can be only selected with the default one it can't be selected with the other one.

Why? And How to repair the problem?

• MajorDazFanMajorDazFan Posts: 15
    edited May 2023

Hello!

I tried to get Anilips to work with my genesis 9 figure, as I read that it was now supported. I have both Emphasized Visemes for Genesis 9 and Anlips 2. All I get is "unsuported figure". Not sure what I can have done wrong. I installed both plugins using the install manager.

I also checked the content folder of the anilips. Can't find anything with genesis 9 in it.

Any ideas?

Post edited by MajorDazFan on
  • jbowlerjbowler Posts: 742

MajorDazFan said:

Hello!

I tried to get Anilips to work with my genesis 9 figure, as I read that it was now supported. I have both Emphasized Visemes for Genesis 9 and Anlips 2. All I get is "unsuported figure". Not sure what I can have done wrong. I installed both plugins using the install manager.

Go to the product library and locate the product:

https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_57741

Then look at the two entries at the bottom; the ones that are not DIM installable.  These don't update automatically but they do get updates.  You probably need to download and install the latest.  I just discovered the same behavior for FaceGen Artist Pro; an update had been accessible from my product library for some time, I just didn't know about it.

MajorDazFan said:

Hello!

I also checked the content folder of the anilips. Can't find anything with genesis 9 in it.

Any ideas?

The product "Emphasized Visemes for Genesis 9" has a readme and a new configuration file for Anilip2.

The readme describes how to adjust the Anilip 2 configuration. I hope this helps to solve your issue.

Dobit said:

MajorDazFan said:

Hello!

Any ideas?

The product "Emphasized Visemes for Genesis 9" has a readme and a new configuration file for Anilip2.

The readme describes how to adjust the Anilip 2 configuration. I hope this helps to solve your issue.

Yeah, that helped me to the next step. However, when I try to use text to speech, Daz studio crashes once I press "Write the lip syn animation" 

Ups. That shouldn't happen. Please check the version of your Anilip2 (/help/about installed plugins/anilip2). Should be 2.1.0.450. Which Daz Studion version are you running? Finally, which Windows locale is active (e.g. en_us)?

Dobit said:

Ups. That shouldn't happen. Please check the version of your Anilip2 (/help/about installed plugins/anilip2). Should be 2.1.0.450. Which Daz Studion version are you running? Finally, which Windows locale is active (e.g. en_us)?

Thank you for replying so quickly!

I have version 2.1.0.450. I'm runnign the latest dazstudio version 4.21 pro. Could be my locale that's wrong? It's running Norwegian.

The locale is at least a hot lead. Anilip2 has been tested with many languages. However, we would recommend installing a US language locale in addition to Norwegian. In the Anilip2 manual there is a short guide on how to install another Windows locale. In the Anilip2 settings menu there should then be 2 languages to choose from, English and Norwegian.

Dobit said:

The locale is at least a hot lead. Anilip2 has been tested with many languages. However, we would recommend installing a US language locale in addition to Norwegian. In the Anilip2 manual there is a short guide on how to install another Windows locale. In the Anilip2 settings menu there should then be 2 languages to choose from, English and Norwegian.

Thanks for the help! I had to change the locale language to english and download the English (U.S.) voice pack as well. It works as intended now!

One more question. Is there a way to set the anilips animation to start at a certain point in the timeline? I can't seem to find any tutorial on just that. :)

MajorDazFan said:

Dobit said:

Thanks for the help! I had to change the locale language to english and download the English (U.S.) voice pack as well. It works as intended now!

One more question. Is there a way to set the anilips animation to start at a certain point in the timeline? I can't seem to find any tutorial on just that. :)

Good news:)

We recommend to save Anilip2 animations to "Pose Presets". You can then use them in other scenes.  Load these presets at any location of the timeline.

That's the eadiest way to design larger pieces or dialogs.

An other alternative is aniMate2. Just burn the timeline with the Anilip2 animation to an aniblock.

• nookie45nookie45 Posts: 13

We recommend to save Anilip2 animations to "Pose Presets". You can then use them in other scenes.  Load these presets at any location of the timeline.

That's the eadiest way to design larger pieces or dialogs.

An other alternative is aniMate2. Just burn the timeline with the Anilip2 animation to an aniblock.

pls I would love to see a tutorial on that.

When I try to use Speech recognition, I get a error message saying "access denied". I tried multiple wave files in different folders. Any ideas how to solve it?

MajorDazFan said:

When I try to use Speech recognition, I get a error message saying "access denied". I tried multiple wave files in different folders. Any ideas how to solve it?

I'm not sure what the problem is exactly.

- do you have a network drive? Are there maybe rights issues? Try to copy to a local drive

- Are you sure that the wave file is not already open in another program (e.g. Sound Editor, Player).

- Also, the file should not have been imported by Daz Studio yet.

Otherwise I can only offer to send Dobit a sample file.

• I cannot get it to work. Yes there is a thread dedicated to this and I've tried the suggestions listed to no avail. 

1. added the new lines (even though it's updated and they were already there)

2. Downloaded manually. 

3. reached out to support and never got a response. 

it still says it's an unsupported figure. 

is there any more current possible complications that might resolve the issue? thanks. assuming I get a response.

Mr. Hastings, you got any usfuel advice?

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,225

Okay, I was on the fence with this, but after seeing Dobit's amazing support in this thread, I am now an Analip 2 owner, and this makes me really happy! 

I still have to wait for a bunch of animations to finish rendering before I can try it out - but at least I have it... Finally! 

Hey Dobit, I really appreciate you participating in the big Summer Sale. Very kind of you. I wouldn't be able to get it otherwise, so Thank You! 

This is very cool. I'm busy rendering animations so I haven't activated and played with it yet, just going through the videos and the manual.

It says in one video that there are instructions included for making this compatible with figure not currently supported. Where do I find that?

I want to use this with the amazing Genesis 3 & 8 Face Controls product.

Dartanbeck said:

This is very cool. I'm busy rendering animations so I haven't activated and played with it yet, just going through the videos and the manual.

It says in one video that there are instructions included for making this compatible with figure not currently supported. Where do I find that?

I want to use this with the amazing Genesis 3 & 8 Face Controls product.

Aha. Found it. Sorry about that. I don't do XML, but we'll see what I can do with this! ;)