Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 11

Comments

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750

Elvis: you could do it as a Bryce scene via Renderosity and provide a link in the forum? I guess you need to be a vendor at DAZ to provide even free items. But maybe Rashad or Horo or Chohole know more.

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124
    edited October 2019

Or maybe ShareCG instead of rendo's freebie section. Also deviantart (you can have file upload).

Post edited by akmerlow on
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,956
    edited October 2019

Thanks Hansmar, hope you get them glasses soon, love the reflections of the clouds and the coast in the water. Are those sea lions on the shore, these and the birds are a nice addition.

Horo - thanks

Electro-Elvis - nice of you to share the sky, hope you find a way.

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • SlepalexSlepalex Posts: 911
    edited October 2019

Thanks everybody for the friendly comments.

@Slepalex: No, it is not a HDRI sky. It is just an ordinary sky.

I wanted to upload it as freebie for everyone, but could not find an appropriate place. If somebody has a suggestion how to proceed in such cases please let me know.

Electro-Elvis, you can upload the zip file right here. Here is an example of the sky and atmosphere of Gobi Desert.bsk.

Here the camera looks strictly to the north.

I used this sky in this work.
    http://www.bryce5.com/details.php?image_id=5152

zip
    zip
    Gobi Desert.zip
    1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 175K
    Post edited by Slepalex on

That's great one can share here, thanks for the sky Sleplax yessmiley

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

Electro-Elvis - I think Slepalex came up with the perfect solution. I wanted to suggest bryce5.com but there are only containers to share MAT and 3ds.

Slepalex - thank you for sharing your Gobi Desert sky.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,078

mermaid : beautiful anaglyph.

Hansmar : great cloud experiment.

Slepalex : thank you for the sky.

edited October 2019

Experiment with unusual ways of lighting a scene with ambient light through True Ambience based on the video Extreme Diffuse Response by David Brinnen (2013). The object was made in Wings3D. Both have white Diffuse and Ambient. At left, Diffusion was boosted with a positve Phased Hyper Texture (PHT) and Ambience is at a low 2. At right, Diffusion has a negative PHT to suck up the light and Ambience is boosted by a positive PHT. No light sources. Rendered with TA. The coloured one below has additionally a HDRI backdrop but no light. The ground plane is just 75% white.

Tress Negative Positive

Tress Negative Positive Coloured

TressNegPos.jpg
    1200 x 780 - 70K
    TressNegPosCol.jpg
    1200 x 780 - 84K
    Post edited by Horo on

Adbc - thanks

Horo - nice experiments with the Diffuse and Ambient.

edited October 2019

Still playing with the Landscapes under Fantastic Skies set, a landscape and a Still. For the still I used a mirror to reflect the vase.

Lighthouse-scene_b.jpg
    700 x 525 - 197K
    mirrored vase-fan02.jpg
    600 x 600 - 155K
    edited October 2019

mermaid - thank you. Very nice landscape, the lighthouse with the light beams is a nice detail. The "study in blue" also looks very nice.

The terrain was made from 16 tiles generated in the TE. In the back, two additional terrains. Ambient light by an HDRI, the key light by the sun. A 2D-Face for the water, Specularity boosted with a PHT to get the reflection of the sun on the water.

High Alpine Lake

HighAlpineLake.jpg
    1200 x 810 - 247K
    Post edited by Horo on

Still playing with the Landscapes under Fantastic Skies set, a landscape and a Still. For the still I used a mirror to reflect the vase.

mermaid010, very beautiful watercolor pictures! 

Horo said:

The terrain was made from 16 tiles generated in the TE. In the back, two additional terrains. Ambient light by an HDRI, the key light by the sun. A 2D-Face for the water, Specularity boosted with a PHT to get the reflection of the sun on the water.

Horo, the snow looks very realistic. And the fact that it has a blue tint in the shadows is very true!
    What is PHT?

Horo : beautiful light experiment. I like the landscape with the snow, like Slepalex said : very realistic !

mermaid : Awesome skies. The blue still is very beautiful.

Slepalex - thank you. A PHT is a Phased Hyper Texture. It is an improved version of the HT (Hyper Texture). A HT can be positive or negative and makes materials brighter (or darker) then is usually possible. With the PHT, the output can be reliably calculated. I have a 5 page PDF (and a pure text file) on my website: Bryce & 3D CG Documents > Mine (PDF) > Material > Phased Hyper Texture. You can create a PHT in the DTE in a minute (reading the 5 page PDF will take longer). 

adbc - thank you.

Thanks Horo, Slepalex and Adbc

Horo - awesome render, I agree with the others the snow came out nice.

mermaid - thank you.

• Horo said:

mermaid - thank you. Very nice landscape, the lighthouse with the light beams is a nice detail. The "study in blue" also looks very nice.

High Alpine Lake

This is REALLY nice.  I only wish that you had posted a full screen version. :)

UnifiedBrain - thank you. Yes, the version here in the forum is a bit smaller, 1200 pixels wide. In the gallery here https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/881586 it is 1600 px wide (and of course, on my web site).

• Thanks for the info.  Your web site gallery is just stunning.

edited November 2019

UnifiedBrain - thank you, very kind of you.

Triple stacked inverted terrain, a self made tower and a Trimotor Plane (Daz, 2005 Daniel Askins) under an HDRI enhanced sky. Below the anaglyph with less haze. 

Fissured

Fussured Anaglyph

Fissured.jpg
    1200 x 540 - 151K
    FissuredAna.jpg
    1200 x 540 - 193K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo - absolutely superb, the anaglyph is fantastic,

Horo : fantastic render and anaglyph.

Thank you mermaid and adbc.

edited November 2019

Mermaid, Horo: great renders. Fantastic sky looks wonderful.

I created two versions of an abstract. Different lighting is the only difference. I am not sure which I like better.

waterball.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 2M
    waterball-a.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 2M
    Post edited by Hansmar on
    edited November 2019

Hansmar – Thanks, both the abstracts are nice, difficult to choose one as both are similar yet different.

Another render from this fantastic set…https://www.daz3d.com/bryce-7-1-pro-landscapes-under-fantastic-skies

Riding a Horse.jpg
    700 x 525 - 228K

Hansmar - fascinating. Between the waters. I cannot decide which one I like better.

mermaid - looking very cool, I like the rider, nice detail.

Mermaid: great looking render. Good idea to put the horse in. And thanks

Horo: Thanks, I had the same problem of chosing.

Hansmar : Cannot decide either which abstract I prefer, they are both mesmerizing.

mermaid : Awesome render.

Adbc - thanks

This discussion has been closed.