WELCOME TO THE 5TH ANNUAL WINTER WONDERLAND

Comments

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Gallery has been updated. You may want to check to see that I got everyone and put their renders in the right spot.

We need more main contest entries the way it is now me and LG will get to haul away all the loot!

And dis is bad how exactly?

Oh I don't know maybe we need some good old fashion competition?

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

I agree, come on now, don't make me have to start a pie fight to get people rendering.... You can use anything if you read the theme, just make a crazy twist on it. I know you are all capable of that weird side. You know twisted....

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

It's usually at this time of the month that all the folks are conjering up freebies and doing their entries, then they all post them at once...lol.

:-)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    I agree, come on now, don't make me have to start a pie fight to get people rendering.... You can use anything if you read the theme, just make a crazy twist on it. I know you are all capable of that weird side. You know twisted....

Shouldn't it be snowball fights, this time of the year.

snowfight.gif
    350 x 100 - 43K
    edited December 1969

ok
    SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Throws a bunch of snowballs and runs.

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

WHO THREW THAT SNOWBALL???

I DO have an idea for a render, but just to make sure I'm on topic here ...

JEEPERZ SEZ: “Once upon a time, fantasy and fun ... characters in literature, film or stage"

DOLLYGIRL SUGGESTZ: Cinderella, Old Mother Hubbard and the goose that laid the golden eggs

ENTREEZ SO FAR: The Prince and the Pea, Frosty the Snowman

But this DOESN'T have to be something out of fairytales or Christmas tales, right?

edited December 1969

Tosses several snowballs at Dorsey.... Did you forget to read the first post???? Silly Dorsey, trix are for kids... As long as it has a winter theme (and that doesn't mean you can't take anything and make a winter scene out of it) then its good to go.

edited December 1969

I not only read the first post, I quoted it!

I pored over it, slept on it, slept with it, analysed it, dissected it, walked in its shoes, had it on a sandwich with pesto sauce, and rolled it up into MANY, MANY SNOWBALLS.

So, fairytales are optional. Got it. See you again in a few more winter moons!

edited December 1969

Well if you did all that to it then where are the multitude of entries???

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Well, I'm busy at work until the 24th... but I'm off after that, and I do have the beginning of an idea. So you just might see an entry from me between Xmas and New Year's.

edited December 1969

I finally kicked my brain into gear and have an idea as well. Hopefully to be posted soon.

*throws some pies and snowballs...it is too quiet in here*

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Meebe dis'll liven' t'ings up...

Hey dere! Anybody here t'oisty? Yeah, me too! Da holidays does dis t' me every year. But anywhoes...dis give me a chance t' tell ya about a couple of really nifty freebies I just picked up! Da foist one is over at Faeriewylde innda Solstice 2013 forums...it's beer!! Dey gots a whole six pack, includin' da cardboard carrier, bottles 'n' caps, a big ol' glass mug of da good stuff and dose li'le round t'ings dat you're supposta put unda' your beer when you puts it onna table...I guess. I never use 'em, 'cept for flingin' at dat @#$%! mutt Boston soes he can chase 'em. Ya gotta be registered t' get 'em an' it's wel woith da effort 'cause dey're really neat!

Second off, dere's about a billion...okay, maybe not dat many, but dere is a lot! of material and shaders for Bryce called Bill's Glassworks. Hully Gee, I ain't never seen so much glass in all my life! It's got beer bottles an' pill bottles and church windows and who know what all else... I used 'em here on da beer bottle, da mug and even da beer itself! I still ain't installed 'em all. It ain't much use t'ya if you don't use Bryce...and if ya don't, well...why not? It ain't all dat hard...only took me 7 years t'git the hang of it...But for all youse Brycers out dere, like my buddy Lort Ghan'or, it's an amazin' t'ing ta have. Hokay...I gots some serious Christmas partyin' t'do over da next coupla' weeks not to mention da big Wrap-Up come New Year's Eve, so everybody have a good one an' stay safe!

Oh yeah, here are da links:

Free Solstice Beer!

Bills Glassworks for Bryce 5.5 -7+

Louies_Christmas_Drink.jpg
    552 x 579 - 252K
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

Meebe dis'll liven' t'ings up...

Hey dere! Anybody here t'oisty? Yeah, me too! Da holidays does dis t' me every year. But anywhoes...dis give me a chance t' tell ya about a couple of really nifty freebies I just picked up! Da foist one is over at Faeriewylde innda Solstice 2013 forums...it's beer!! Dey gots a whole six pack, includin' da cardboard carrier, bottles 'n' caps, a big ol' glass mug of da good stuff and dose li'le round t'ings dat you're supposta put unda' your beer when you puts it onna table...I guess. I never use 'em, 'cept for flingin' at dat @#$%! mutt Boston soes he can chase 'em. Ya gotta be registered t' get 'em an' it's wel woith da effort 'cause dey're really neat!

Second off, dere's about a billion...okay, maybe not dat many, but dere is a lot! of material and shaders for Bryce called Bill's Glassworks. Hully Gee, I ain't never seen so much glass in all my life! It's got beer bottles an' pill bottles and church windows and who know what all else... I used 'em here on da beer bottle, da mug and even da beer itself! I still ain't installed 'em all. It ain't much use t'ya if you don't use Bryce...and if ya don't, well...why not? It ain't all dat hard...only took me 7 years t'git the hang of it...But for all youse Brycers out dere, like my buddy Lort Ghan'or, it's an amazin' t'ing ta have. Hokay...I gots some serious Christmas partyin' t'do over da next coupla' weeks not to mention da big Wrap-Up come New Year's Eve, so everybody have a good one an' stay safe!

Oh yeah, here are da links:

Free Solstice Beer!

Bills Glassworks for Bryce 5.5 -7+

Love it!

Dana

• TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the tips, Real Man. I just went over and downloaded both of them. :)

edited December 1969

Can you believe there's an ACTION FIGURE for this guy now?!!?

GanthorXmas2.jpg
    950 x 733 - 245K
    GanthorXmas1.jpg
    700 x 855 - 167K
    edited December 1969

So imhave to apologize, I've been in the hospital sincee Thursday afternoon, I have stomach problems real bad. Possibly and infection in myintrsntanns don't know how long I will be here, I will announce the winner do the mini some time this week when I get home. Now that the mini is over I expect you all to start getting to rendering. I'll be back soon when I'm better.

edited December 1969

Oh My God that's funny! :lol:

Dana

edited December 1969

Nice

edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    So imhave to apologize, I've been in the hospital sincee Thursday afternoon, I have stomach problems real bad. Possibly and infection in myintrsntanns don't know how long I will be here, I will announce the winner do the mini some time this week when I get home. Now that the mini is over I expect you all to start getting to rendering. I'll be back soon when I'm better.

Get well quickly! :-)

Dana

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:

Do you need some help with running the contest jeepers. I can check entries and make sure they are acceptable. You just get better my dear.

edited December 1969

jeeperz said:

I hope you are felling better soon jeeperz.

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:

Nice

Nice my @$$! Where da hell is my royalty check?!?

Gawd, Dorsey...yu're embarrassin' me...only because I didn't think of it first...

jeeperz...Good Heavens! Don't worry about us 'round here. We're all adults (with maybe the possible exception of Dorsey) so we can take care of ourselves and hold down the fort. You just recover and set yourself to rights before you start messing around with us lot. Wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best.

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    jeeperz said:

Do you need some help with running the contest jeepers. I can check entries and make sure they are acceptable. You just get better my dear.

Thanks dollygirl, I appreciate it, they re sayin I have intestinal flu in the stinky stuff that come out,even but a infectios sigh on my door and people have to suit up to visit,I've been here since Thursday. Hopefully I can go home if a few days.

edited December 1969

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. If I et poked with one more needle I will loose it for sure. I hat deedles.

edited December 1969

Well, I truly hope they let you out long before Christmas, Jeeperz. Those hospital Santas are kinda creepy.

Please get well soon!

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Echoing everyone else's hopes that you're out and about soon, jeeperz!

Take care of yourself - we can wait a few days if you need the time to recover.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ditto to all above...

edited December 1969

Thanks everyone for thinking of me, I have a great set of cyber friends in all of you. I don't know how long I'll be here so I might as well announce the mini winner. I'm on my iPad and don't know how to add the picture. Everyone did such a great job this year it was hard to pick just one winner, but here it is. Dollygirl and emoticon snowman. Fantastic use of the emoticon.i will get you your GC just as soon as I get out of the hospital. I may ask music to take over for me while I get better.
    Thanks for playing the mini with me

edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    Thanks everyone for thinking of me, I have a great set of cyber friends in all of you. I don't know how long I'll be here so I might as well announce the mini winner. I'm on my iPad and don't know how to add the picture. Everyone did such a great job this year it was hard to pick just one winner, but here it is. Dollygirl and emoticon snowman. Fantastic use of the emoticon.i will get you your GC just as soon as I get out of the hospital. I may ask music to take over for me while I get better.
    Thanks for playing the mini with me

Congrats Dollygirl. That was an ingenious use of the EmotiGuy.

Concentrate on getting better jeeperz. I hope you are home and feeling better soon.