Olympia 6 Discussion and Render Thread (previously Olympia 6 Preview Thread)

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Wow!!!! Amazing!!!!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,552
    edited December 2013

She's a curvy female with a baby face. Sort of a stock female character. A bit like Stephanie 5 curvy in the body.

I'm still looking for more men's stuff, though, as I do have enough female figures. Must say the textures look nice though.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Will Olympia have her own UV set, or is she based off Gen2 female?

• maraichmaraich Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

Yikes! Come on guys, the big cats just came out and M6 is still new - slow down a bit on the big releases, please.

• Alethas FantasyAlethas Fantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

She looks good but what does Daz have against MEN??????

They need to catch up the men with all these women!

Enough already...........

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

Be patient. ;) M6 release party was a big sausage fest (as it should be). Makes sense that they would want to alternate.

• XdyeXdye Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It looks cool but I was expecting some anime character like hitomi or azumi, actually is what lacks G2F

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Be patient. ;) M6 release party was a big sausage fest (as it should be). Makes sense that they would want to alternate.

ooooooo00000 I so had a quick, witty comeback on what sort of fest Olympia is.....but i'm not in the mood to be banned today.

:d

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Several posts not about Olympia have been split into a separate thread here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/34009/

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,200
    edited December 2013

They don't like alternating enough, though, to add a black character skin to the collection. Or a freckled skin. Or really anything but another pale white girl.

Other than that, I really like the new shape. Great addition to Genesis 2 (female). Most of the content I've seen so far, as usual, looks very dodgy, but that's almost the norm at this point. On the other hand, unless the release is on a sunday, we're getting a comparatively early sneak peek, which is super nice.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to Olympia :D

Post edited by Barubary on
    edited December 1969

On the first page, fourth image from the bottom, there is an image with long blond hair. Is that hair part of the release? It's very nice looking.

• BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
    edited December 1969

WOW, Love the hips and waist. Really looking forward to her...

But I BEG YOU DAZ!!! Release her after CHRISTMAS!
    My kids still need presents and I still have to buy stuff for Christmas Dinner.

SHOW SOME MERCY PLEASE!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,552
    edited December 1969

don't they usually show sneak preview stuff rather close to release date of new things?

edited December 1969

Yes they do, so I'm assuming Olympia will come out early this next week.

• BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
    edited December 1969

Well, todays snowball offerings and now Olympia will have to wait for the new year. Its never good for me to shop here or Rendo in December anyway.

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

ruphuss said:
    lyoness_1 said:
    LY Karine for Olympia

could you pls be so Kind telling something about
    the karine Outfit in your promo ?

I'm not sure specifically WHICH outfit you are referring to. I've used two different outfits that are sold at renderosity in the two pictures of Karine that I posted. I did not create a unique outfit for her.

The outfits are Savage by RPublishing (available at Renderosity) and Darkling by Rhiannon (available at Renderosity). They both are for V4 and were autofitted in DS. I obviously used the same Hair in both, it is Fantasy Warrior Hair by Pretty3D. (available at Renderosity)

I hope this is helpful.

I have to say that I had a blast working with Olympia. She is a really good looking character. Although you see a lot of fantasy pics with her (because she has a nice strong looking frame... better for weapon swinging), she is very attractive in regular clothes too.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    edited December 1969

lyoness_1 said:
    ruphuss said:
    lyoness_1 said:
    LY Karine for Olympia

could you pls be so Kind telling something about
    the karine Outfit in your promo ?

I'm not sure specifically WHICH outfit you are referring to. I've used two different outfits that are sold at renderosity in the two pictures of Karine that I posted. I did not create a unique outfit for her.

The outfits are Savage by RPublishing (available at Renderosity) and Darkling by Rhiannon (available at Renderosity). They both are for V4 and were autofitted in DS. I obviously used the same Hair in both, it is Fantasy Warrior Hair by Pretty3D. (available at Renderosity)

I hope this is helpful.

I have to say that I had a blast working with Olympia. She is a really good looking character. Although you see a lot of fantasy pics with her (because she has a nice strong looking frame... better for weapon swinging), she is very attractive in regular clothes too.

thx thats all i wanted to know

edited December 1969

ruphuss said:
    thx thats all i wanted to know

you are welcome. anytime!!

• kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

maraich said:
    Yikes! Come on guys, the big cats just came out and M6 is still new - slow down a bit on the big releases, please.

My thoughts exactly....Christmas is coming and the goose won't get fat at this rate. Sigh. Love her though. She's vary Goddess worthy

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Silver said:
    Nidale for Olympia

This is gorgeous! What hair did you use for this render?

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,309
    edited December 1969

After the disgracefully modest Ranger outfit, I'm pleased to see we are back to proper fantasy warrioress-person outfits.

• JessaiiJessaii Posts: 845
    edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    Silver said:
    Nidale for Olympia

This is gorgeous! What hair did you use for this render?

It is Nerissa Hair by 3Dream over at Rendo :)

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I assume that Olympia will be out soon? lol. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Nice to see the artists making some new clothes.

• jakkujakku Posts: 91
    edited December 1969

She is gorgeous :)

Beautiful shape and texture!

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932
    edited December 1969

There's a "Teen Jayden 6" mentioned on the product page for "A Gentleman's Wardrobe", so it looks like a new male shape will be available shortly too.
  • Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

After the disgracefully modest Ranger outfit, I'm pleased to see we are back to proper fantasy warrioress-person outfits.

o.O srly?

I liked the outfit and somehow I doubt a ranger outfit would be effective in just a bra and panties. It is a ranger outfit after all.

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,389
    edited December 1969

o.O srly?

I liked the outfit and somehow I doubt a ranger outfit would be effective in just a bra and panties. It is a ranger outfit after all.

I have to agree. I hate even in MMOs or games in general that, depending on who makes said game, your armor gets less and less...protective looking the higher you get.

gpFAJN2.jpg
    837 x 954 - 127K
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

Sorel said:

o.O srly?

I have to agree. I hate even in MMOs or games in general that, depending on who makes said game, your armor gets less and less...protective looking the higher you get.

I assumed it was humor, you guys. ;)

Although that's a hilarious picture.

edited December 1969

Although the humor in the original post went over my head... I LOVE the pic!!

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,389
    edited December 1969

Sorel said:

o.O srly?

I assumed it was humor, you guys. ;)

Although that's a hilarious picture.

It's hard tot ell through text lol