Tell Us! Links To Favorite Gallery / Art Studio Renders

Comments

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    Carola O said:

Posted a few new ones in my list, some of them been in the gallery a few days already but I had forgotten to post them earlier :)

Great images @Carola O

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I've got one new one.  I will get caught up with everyone in the next day or two.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited August 2019

Got 'em!   The brawl story was really funny. 

Post edited by Novica on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926
    edited August 2019

Well my # 10 ranked render on the left, Blundering Plundering, was outvoted and replaced by my new #10 render on the right, Welcome to New York City. Probably because the new one won the bi-monthly PC+ theme render contest for the 1st half of August.

Blundering Plundering

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Updated the list with another Keller pic, not the one that Novica wanted to see. Not sure I be able to do that one, but it's still amongst the ideas atleast :)

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

I'm caught up.  Carola O that Keller FUBAR was exceptional.  Great job.

Thank you :) I had fun working on it, though my computer was a tad unhappy... can't imagine it will be happier iwth me when I start the second part of the FUBAR mission lol

I just added a new image to my list.

A couple of new ones in my list, the second part of Fubar mission and a portrait :) 

Great images and story Carola O.

Hey, Kismet2012 - can we have a link to your list?  Thanks!

edited September 2019

All links are on the first page of this thread.  I've updated the New status in red, have gone through the galleries  :) 

Post edited by Novica on

Thanks, Novica.  I'm all caught up now.

I have two new ones.

edited September 2019

Nice images @dracorn :)

Post edited by Carola O on

Love you images @dracorn.  Sorry about the link.  I'll try to remember to add it next time.

Love you images @dracorn.  Sorry about the link.  I'll try to remember to add it next time.

Not a problem, since Novica reminded me that all the links are on the first page.  Been a while since I added a render and I forgot about that.

Thanks, everybody!

I have another new one here.  You know how you work on a render, are not happy with it, then pick up a product and are then able to finish it?  Well, this is one of those.

Looks great @dracorn

Thanks Kismet2012!

By the way, how do you do the link to the name with the @ in front of it?

I just saw your comment on my Master of the Hunt render, xmasrose (aka tulipe).  Thanks for the tip on Lighting Designer.  I missed that one - looks really cool - I'm gonna get it!

dracorn said:

Thanks Kismet2012!

By the way, how do you do the link to the name with the @ in front of it?

I type "@dracorn"  no spaces between the @ sign and the user name.

• @dracorn It's a very useful product. Don't miss the video that explains how to use it, very helpful : https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/336856/

edited October 2019

Thanks @Kismet2012   It worked.  Kewel!!

Thanks @xmasrose (aka tulipe)  I saw the video.

Post edited by dracorn on

I've got another new one, here.

I have always loved Arki's Lilithai Strigoia for V4 from Runtime DNA.  I updated the texture and clothing to G8F and used the new Arki's Wings.  I'm so happy she updated them for Daz Studio. Since they had been build for Poser's Dynamic Cloth Room, the wing membranes were separate from the wings and would fall apart as soon as you posed them.  

Fortunately, all the pieces to these sets have moved over to Daz - I can give you the links if you want them.

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621
    edited February 2021

Daventaki's Gallery

Render 1 Torment 8.1 Added here 02/19/2021

Render 2 Girl and her Friend - 10-10-2020 Added here 02/19/2021

Render 3 Done with UltraScenery Mossy Hollow 6/20/2020 Added here 02/19/2021

Render 4 Love horses and this one came out great I think.

Render 5 Yet another UltraScenery with G8F and Smilodon

Render 6  Chayton- Promo render 4/15/2020  Added here 02/19/2021

Render 7 Warrior - 10/16/2020   Added here 02/19/2021

Render 8  Woman by the Creek 

Render 9 CJ with Double Dutch hair

Render 10 Red Crow Inn

Post edited by Daventaki on

That is a really nice collection of images @Daventaki.

I've got you on the indexed list- happy to have your gallery!  Nice depth of field on one, and good portrait lighting. You do very well with subtle rim lighting. 

welcome Daventaki :) It's a nice collection, looking forward to see more :)

• MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496
    edited October 2019

Added a new one to my list. Also changed my forum name for like the sixth time - I think this one is final though! wink

This image was a fun one to do and it's my most involved-ever Iray render. I made this to print out and put on the player-facing side of my DM screen for my D&D games and the full size version was 10,200 pixels wide. To get such a wide image with no distortion, I created four cameras in the same location and rotated each of them so that the edges of their frames just slightly overlapped, then stitched the four renders together in Photoshop (where I also applied a big stack of filters, effects, and a bit of manual over-painting to get the final "painted" effect I was going for). You'll see that it's also looks a bit "faded," because I knew from experience that the printing process darkens it considerably so I lightened it a lot in post.

It shows the four player characters in the game. Before printing it I added the logo I made for our campaign in the upper left corner and the far right had some "color" text centered in the panel.

Post edited by MarkIsSleepy on