[Released] Anilip 2 [Commercial]

Comments

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    tomhbwc said:

Thank you for the advice, but I found a (free) solution using papayago lip sync software and a daz studio script.

Which script, if I may ask?

• chorsechorse Posts: 163

I am considering purchasing Anilip 2 - I have been waiting a long time for a replacent for Mimic.

Can Anilip2 be used to Lypsync specific frames within an animation?   I.e. In  a 1200 frame animation; I would need to lipsync different characters on frames 150 - 250;  400- 600; 950 -1100; etc.  Also is there a way to clear the Anilip visemes on specific frames, without clearing them for the whole animation? 

Thanks in advance. 

• DobitDobit Posts: 181
    chorse said:

I am considering purchasing Anilip 2 - I have been waiting a long time for a replacent for Mimic.

Can Anilip2 be used to Lypsync specific frames within an animation?   I.e. In  a 1200 frame animation; I would need to lipsync different characters on frames 150 - 250;  400- 600; 950 -1100; etc.  Also is there a way to clear the Anilip visemes on specific frames, without clearing them for the whole animation? 

Thanks in advance. 

Not directly. In Anilip you can edit or remove generated visemes. But for your request, we would recommend Animate 2 to synchronize different characters, or to change individual sentences. Our tutorials and the intro video were created that way. You sync smaller sections and save the results as aniblocks. With Animate, the blocks are then distributed along your timeline.

• BaazarBaazar Posts: 17

Hey there - I purchased this last week and have had good results with it. I would like to request a simple feature which would be adding ambient blinks and head movement just like mimic and lipsync. I always found that feature to be useful and time saving. Right now my work around is to load a figure in daz32 bit, run lipsync, delete the viseme animation, reopen in daz 64bit and then add the Anilip animation.

Let me know if you think this could be added to an update? Or if I'm just blind and missed it in the plugin somewhere.

Thank you!

Thanks for the suggestion. You're right, there are no head or eye movements in Anilip. However, we are currently thinking about solutions on how to convincingly implement this.Random movements do not really convince us. But we already have some good ideas.

• BaazarBaazar Posts: 17
    Dobit said:

Thanks for the suggestion. You're right, there are no head or eye movements in Anilip. However, we are currently thinking about solutions on how to convincingly implement this.Random movements do not really convince us. But we already have some good ideas.

For sure. I think blinks could easily be added, it's pretty straightforward L and R eye open/close.

What it appears Mimic does, is add head bobs and ambient rotations to the end of audio events, it seems to sync well enough, but if you think you can do it better by all means, I'd love to see what you come up with.

We have released an Anilip 2 update. Owners of Anilip 2 should see it in their Daz Installer.

A) Features

- Extended the configuration file syntax, to specify the node name in addition to the property name (e.g. id=”head:mouthA”).

B) Bug Fixes

- We fixed an error that caused some users to have problems using the "Speech Recognition" feature. Affected are users who use languages other than "English (United States), French, German, Spanish". Here phonemes are not recognized correctly.

- We fixed an error that caused some users to have problems using the "Text To Speech" feature. Affected are users who use the language "English / United Kingdom". Here phonemes are not recognized correctly.

• peterbobpeterbob Posts: 13
    peterbob said:

Why NOT for MAC OS ?

Many Mac user like me will buy that imediately !

You must write "ONLY FOR WINDOW, not for Mac" in shop because i am only on Mac and I almost failed to buy it

peterbob said:
    peterbob said:

Why NOT for MAC OS ?

Many Mac user like me will buy that imediately !

You must write "ONLY FOR WINDOW, not for Mac" in shop because i am only on Mac and I almost failed to buy it

You are right. I think this statement was there but it disappeared during the last update. I asked Daz to change the shop page.

• Run in spanish language?

Run in spanish language?

Yes, it should support Spanish, if your WIndows locals are Spanish. Make sure, that Spanish voices and or Spanish speech recognition is configured in your Windows 10 locals. Our manual gives some hints for it.   Unfortunately we can not test all languages. In detail, phonemes may occur that have not yet been associated with visemes. If that's the case, we're happy to help with customization. Just send a support request to dobit.

• ToobisToobis Posts: 932

Can you have this program play a voice clip in Animate 2 say from something like morphvoxpro for a character in Daz and it would mimic that audio clip?

Toobis said:

Can you have this program play a voice clip in Animate 2 say from something like morphvoxpro for a character in Daz and it would mimic that audio clip?

Yes. You can use "Speech Recognition" or "TextToSpeech" depending on what input was to morphvoxpro.

• I'm looking forward to the Mac version to buy it.

I'm looking forward to the Mac version to buy it.

It's not easy for us to calculate, as we do not know how many potential Mac Anilip users there are.

• LenioTGLenioTG Posts: 2,118

This looks like a nice product, I hope I'll remember it if I'll ever want to do animations! :D

• Td3dTd3d Posts: 412

@Dobit Just bought and installed Anilip finally.

Installed fine, I Ioaded the included sample scene to follow video tutorial, but when I try to play the audio after typing, I get this error. Then It will just crash and close down if I try doing anything else. Just curious on what it is wanting. Am using the new DS 4.11 public release. The serial is activated. I don't see any of my default windows voices in the options also. ie, the Ivona voices  that I have set as system default.

Thanks in advance.

Anilip Crash - Permission Error.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 574K
    Td3d said:

@Dobit Just bought and installed Anilip finally.

Installed fine, I Ioaded the included sample scene to follow video tutorial, but when I try to play the audio after typing, I get this error. Then It will just crash and close down if I try doing anything else. Just curious on what it is wanting. Am using the new DS 4.11 public release. The serial is activated. I don't see any of my default windows voices in the options also. ie, the Ivona voices  that I have set as system default.

Thanks in advance.

Looks like you have not cofigured your WINDOWS SAPI interface. You must see the default Windows voices for your language, Please follow the description in the manual esp. chapter 9 and 10 ("Add a narrator" and "Configure Windows Speech Recognition").

edited June 2019

Dobit said:

Looks like you have not cofigured your WINDOWS SAPI interface...

Had to do a system search for the manual (Anilip2Manual.pdf). The link for it (file:./docs/Plugins/Anilip 2/Anilip2Manual.pdf) wasn't opening it in the Tab. Got it found and copied to the product's folder in "General". Will have a good read now. Again thank you.

(edit) Had a look. I couldn't find the exact settings page that you shows in the manual. But it did show me a tab saying that it was already setup. I have TextAloud app that reads okay. So I am assuming that it must be turned on in Windows for that to be working. Might have to look at it another time.

Post edited by Td3d on

If you have the locale English US, you must see the Microsoft voices David and Zira, otherwise your Windows narrator setup is incomplete.

edited June 2019
    Dobit said:

If you have the locale English US, you must see the Microsoft voices David and Zira, otherwise your Windows narrator setup is incomplete.

Yeah, Everything seemed to be setup okay. It was set to English Australian.  I just changed it to English US, to be sure to be sure. Though none of my Sapi5 voices are in the voice options. Just the Windows ones. Will see what happens.

(edit) ...and now it's all working fine. Mustn't like the Aussie dialect, our lips hardly move when we talk i'm told :) Thanks @Dobit

Settings01.jpg
    1208 x 936 - 213K
    Settings02.jpg
    1208 x 936 - 271K
    Post edited by Td3d on
  • @dobit Hello. It seems the only Wav file that works is the one in the test tutorial file. I have tried to atleast 20 different audio clips recorded in a professional studio and none of the wav audio files process the speech recognition. How do I fix this?

• I got the AniLip2 today, and I must say, it seems tohave potential.  With the Voice Recognition function, and can allow voices from audio files, it's almost as if Ican replicate voices of celebrities.

However, I added a very short audio clip with someone speaking.  Didn't work.

I'd like to ask, is there a step-by-step procedure or YouTube demonstration on how to replicate voices from audio clips with the AniLip2?

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,778
    edited September 2019

Oh, so it does not work with audio clips.

I am also thinking about the purchase, but if the issues with audio clips are not solved, I will not buy it.

Thanks for letting me know.

Post edited by Artini on
  • I am not saying that audio clips are not accepted - yet.  I will have to go through the PDF manual later on and find out for myself.

• EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,069
    edited September 2019

i downloaded and saw the video.  It sounds like it requires a .wav file, and I imported an .mp3 file at first.  Also, based on the video, it implies that a longer audio clip with spoken dialogue is likely required.

Plus, the audio I tried to import was spoken dialogue by an African-American female, and may have been difficult to pick up on her dialogue possibly due to her accent.  Or maybe it was an audio file converted from a video clip whch was a TV game show, and the audio clip involved a contestant, with no background noise.

Post edited by EightiesIsEnough on
  • I'd like to ask, is there anywhere on the Internet where I can download free versions of, or purchase, voice files for Windows Narrator?

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,778
    edited September 2019

@dobit Hello. It seems the only Wav file that works is the one in the test tutorial file. I have tried to atleast 20 different audio clips recorded in a professional studio and none of the wav audio files process the speech recognition. How do I fix this?

I were also related to this post too. Have you found any audio clip, that works?

Post edited by Artini on
  • estheresther Posts: 608

Is it mac compatible?

Love esther

esther said:

Is it mac compatible?

Love esther

No, it is Windows only yet.