2nd of nine lives Cat Girrrl render thread prrr

Comments

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297

Glad you like!

• @GafftheHorse and @Vrba79 I'm loving your kitty renders smileyyes It's great to see all the variety and just how differently we all render the same products. I'm a bit busy at the moment with other projects and family about to visit but I'm hoping to join in again soon smiley

Yeah, I'm a little wrapped up in the Image Party project - those renders are from before that.

Looking for ideas for another kitty render though. Here's an earlier Fantasy world one with kitties in.

Tavern_reduced.jpg
    900 x 506 - 91K
  • MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,159

Wow, that's amazing @GafftheHorse! The more you study it, the more you realise how complex it is. It must have taken you days to set it up.

• Wow, that's amazing @GafftheHorse! The more you study it, the more you realise how complex it is. It must have taken you days to set it up.

Nope, I did it in an afternoon I think. It's from prior to 4.11, when the sliders still didn't work right on Wine on 'Linux necessitating entering parameters by keyboard or clicking +/- only.

It's not actually as complex as it looks, and really needs a lot more 'everyday life clutter'

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,579
    edited August 2019

My interpretation of a frame from the recent IDW Comics crossover of animated Star Trek and Transformers. I've yet to obtain any of the mini-series' issues, but from I've read, Lt. M'Ress gets her time in the spotlight, befriending the Volkswagen "bug" based AutoBot, BumbleBee, at one point, riding within the driver's seat of the shape changing sapient robot.  Yes, she is meant to look frantic as she isn't really driving, just bracing herself for dear life!

The base figure is Aiko 3 using morphs Beth Capsces offered in a set called "Kioki".  Details can be found on the first or second page of this thread.

Sincerely,

Bill

VW-Bug-w-Mress-J-1.jpg
    800 x 800 - 92K
    Post edited by Redfern on

Oooo...nice render @Redfern smileyyes

I wound up doing it as a "layered" image in PaintShop Pro because I couldn't depict the tire spun dusr effect I wanted "in render".  I first rendered the entire scene with all elements because the car needed to cast a shadow upon the ground.  Then I generated a render with nothing but the car, Aiko with her hair and uniform.  When exported as a .PNG file, the neutral background defaults as transparent.  Within PaintShop, I loaded the full render and then added a transparent based layer that had a 'dust" effect i created from a thick "plume" of smoke.  then I added the .PNG render of BumbleBee and M'Ress, aligning it to cover the car render in the base layer, the dust effect "sandwiched' in between, thus creating the illusion it is behind the VW.

Normally, as a personal goal (not that i have anything against other practices), I like to attempt everything "in suite", but this time it just was not working as I had hoped.  But really, the final look is "the thing", regardless how it is achieved.

Sincerely,

Bill

Mzzkiti:  "...and he's right behind me, isn't he?"

A piece I originally staged and rendered for 3Dcheapskate's "Pointless, Prizeless Challenge 1138 Space Opera" thread.  Here, 3Dcheapskate's "Critcizer-General" (as played by Sixus1's free "Rancor") as kept behind Mzzkiti after she has gloated about having 9 lives (well, 8 after he first zapped her).

Now that the "Foxy Lady" set for the Genesis 8 female has been released with elements compatible with the "cat girl" package, it should be interesting to see what new (or enhanced) feline characters artists have developed.

Sincerely,

Bill

Great storytelling @Redfern

I love the look on Mzzkiti's face! laugh

Thanks!  Yeah, the Melody figure with Capsces' morphs tends itself to some great expressions!

Sincerely,

Bill

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Oh-oh! poor kitty!

Kerya said:

Oh-oh! poor kitty!

Don't worry!  Mzzkiti has her trusty sidearm and so can defend herself!

She also fights dirty when she has no other choice.surprise

(A follow-up piece from 3Dcheapskate's thread.)

Sincerely,

Bill

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

ROTFL! Nice aim!

edited November 2019

Notcing that without the down padded vest, Mzzkiti's jumpsuit vaguely resembled those from a popular entertainment property, I decided to complete the look and dress her as one of the GhostBusters.

The proton pack and PKE meter are parts from a freebie set at ShareCG.  The Ecto-1 adnd Slimer are XNALara meshes I converted, which in turn a member at Deviant Art extracted from a video game.

Sincerely,

Bill

Mzzkiti-G-Buster-J-1.jpg
    800 x 800 - 88K
    edited January 2020

Absurd notion time...

In the novelization for the original "Alien" movie, Alan Dean Foster described the xenomorph as growing apprehensive, arguably even afraid when it encountered Jones the cat within his carrier.  Seems there's your ultimate weapon for combating the aliens.  Genetically "uplift" felines into sapient soldiers and just point them at the enemey.  And, since the sequel deomstrated few things in the universe are more dangerous than a mother protecting her young, arm the females!

Anyway, that goofy notion inspired me to stage this scene using the new Alien from ShareCG, several "BugzLife" items for Aiko 3 no longer available and a corridor set by NightShift.  Our fuzzy fighter, is, of course "Melody for A3" with the "Furries for..." morphs.

Sincerely,

Bill

Melody-Bug-Hunter-J-1.jpg
    800 x 800 - 77K
  • pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,537

Jones was obviously a Flerken.

I'm ashamed to say I had to Google that.

Well, if Jonesy was a tentacle spewing "space" cat, he obviously didn't give a crap about the human crew.  Not much he could have done for Kane as he was already "infected", but from what I've just now learned, Jones could have scarfed  the chest-burster as soon as it, well, burst.  I doubt the xeno's acidic blood could have done much to a Flerken's TARDIS-like innards.

Sincerely,

Bill

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,422

I really enjoy this thread, but I don't think I've posted here before! I DO have a couple of Cat-girl renders of my own... 

This one was made using Thistle

And these two were done with the Catgirl Megapack

Cat Girls.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 6M
    White Tiger.jpg
    2850 x 1761 - 8M
    Cozy.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 7M

I really enjoy this thread, but I don't think I've posted here before! I DO have a couple of Cat-girl renders of my own... 

This one was made using Thistle

Thanks for posting thoes, Faceofthe3rdDimension.  That first render more clearly shows the Thistle set comes with a subtle uper lip cleft morph, not just a texturing effect.

Sincerely,

Bill

Can't remember if I posted this one or not.

Joy Meow.png
    1080 x 1290 - 1M
    vrba79 said:

I think you did in the thread discussing Thistle's release, but not here...until now.

Love the jerry curl hairstyle; reminds me a bit of that notorious catgirl, Omaha, the Cat Dancer.

Sincerely,

Bill

Redfern said:
    vrba79 said:

I think you did in the thread discussing Thistle's release, but not here...until now.

Love the jerry curl hairstyle; reminds me a bit of that notorious catgirl, Omaha, the Cat Dancer.

Sincerely,

Bill

She started out as one of the cast of my webcomic, but its kinda been gravitating towards her being the main character.

Now that Oso3D and DisparateDreamer have this...

https://www.daz3d.com/osodreamers-felinefolk-bundle

...and the individual packages therein, thus providing even more choices, let's see some more cat-girls and cat-boys!

Sincerely,

Bill

Joy getting ready for work.

Werk Kitteh.png
    800 x 1290 - 801K

Aww. she's not stretching the time honored feline way, on all fours, pushing back and tush hiked high. wink

Sincerely,

Bill

Redfern said:

Aww. she's not stretching the time honored feline way, on all fours, pushing back and tush hiked high. wink

Sincerely,

Bill

Well, her off hours outfit includes a pair of booty shorts. So she does show off her butt all the time, as cats do.

edited February 2020

The cast of characters we had revealed or at least developed for "Freighter Tails".

From left to right we have F.L.O., the Food Logistics Operations robot, Captian Thehspiahn, Cadet Phahnboi, Lt. Mzzkiti, security chief Dee Rainged, chief engineer Strehstowt and the ship's Robo-Doc.

Sadly, Paul S. Gibbs, co-creator and writer for the web comic unexpectedly died before we created any additional characters.

I suspect the strip would have "folded" eventually, but we would have presented more than 30 strips (half of which I made after his passing before letting the concept "lapse".

Sincerely,

Bill

(Left-click upon the thumbnail to view the full 1500 pixel wide render.)

FT-Crew-All-J-1.jpg
    1500 x 750 - 175K

Posted earlier in an "abandoned" thread within the Commons now sharing posts about pirates (the Hollywood "high seas" variety, not software thieves).

Melody for Aiko 3 (as my OC "Mzzkiti") sporting Royloo's Buccaneer ensemble.  I was even able to fit the boots upon her digitigrade feet, well, once I hid the foot and toe body parts.  But the brass accents I was able to "fit" with some oddball scaling.

Sincerely,

Bill

Ooo, that's a great render @Redfern 

Thanks!  I originally composed it for a a small forum focusing upon some friends' webcomics.  A running motif is presenting our respective characters in "non canon" garb during October.  So last Halloween, I dressed Mzzkiti as a pirate queen.

Sincerely,

Bill