A well a bird bird flew off with my complaint thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Not sure where thumb goes but this looks like a natural place to be ?

eta it kind of looks like the photos

there be no way to scale his neck down, eh, cuz of the way the neck is also back of his head?

edited December 1969

oh blahhh. more g2f stuff in the store. yeah, iz a complaint. sighhhhhh depressing.

edited December 1969

pointy football on today?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

oh blahhh. more g2f stuff in the store. yeah, iz a complaint. sighhhhhh depressing.

Yeah it is frustrating to me too but for other reasons.

Also the stonemason sale is now frustrating. I got some Stonemason stuff last night with the mega coupon but now it is on sale. I could have waited till today and got those items and had sale price and coupon.

edited December 1969

There might be a chance that I fixed my Smart Content program. I uninstalled CMS and deleted the old databases. Turned off the computer. Then reinstalled DS and now reimporting the content. If things go great I get my smart content back but won't know until the reimporting is finished.

edited December 1969

The reimport is not finished but so far it has taken an hour and a half.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited November 2013

pointy football on today?

...yeah....

Things look like their going from bad to worse for Green Bay. Their backup Seneca Wallace was injured in the opening drive of the game so we're down to our third string QB who until today, had not thrown a pass in an NFL game. His third completion was an interception that was run back 76 yards by Philly. Halftime score Philly 10 GB 3.

Looks like we'll be seeing Matt Flynn back on the Green Bay sidelines next week. (he used to be Aaron Rogers' backup).

Not a good day in Footy either as Arsenal was defeated by Manchester United 1 - 0.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited November 2013

wow, that is a long time. You must have a big runtime library.

I loaded a character for Victoria 4. It is not a custom morph; rather, it is a dialed morph. Cool. I'm trying to make an artistic nude render. Sorry, I can't upload the picture here. lol. Maybe I can upload the render after I remove the nipple morph and set the texture to gray like Richard H. suggested.

Or I can dress Victoria 4 in a skimpy outfit. hah. Ok, I'm going back to Daz Studio 3. Later

Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited December 1969

Yeah it is frustrating to me too but for other reasons.

Also the stonemason sale is now frustrating. I got some Stonemason stuff last night with the mega coupon but now it is on sale. I could have waited till today and got those items and had sale price and coupon.
    ...painful for me as I can't afford any thing that I need.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

It will take a long time, but the wait will be worth it. My CMS database was corrupted not long ago, and the method I pointed you to worked for me. Hang in there Kulay, the more content you have, the longer it takes.
    Once I got used to using Smart Content, I felt like I was working with one hand tied behind my back without it. :)
    edited December 1969

I knew that it should take time so there was no worries. It really helps that smart content is back for me.

edited December 1969

...gahh, another interception, another Philly score. Yeah seems without Rodgers, the entire team, including the defence, is less than mediocre.

Green Bay has a time of possession edge of better than 2:1 over Philly, but only three points to show for it. Turnovers will kill ya in this league.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

Cleveland has a buy week. Stuck watching the Steeler's game. I'd rather be watching Cinci and Baltimore.

edited December 1969

Here is another attempt at Nefe Sokar.

nefesokarwip002a.jpg
    1486 x 922 - 173K
    edited December 1969

Most people have not heard of the name Sokar, but I like the name.

edited December 1969

I just looked at my artistic nude I made. Boy, is it ugly. It needs lots of work. Why did I upload it to my Deviantart account? lol. Maybe I should move it to the scraps/WIP folder.

edited November 2013

Frank0314 said:
    Cleveland has a buy week. Stuck watching the Steeler's game. I'd rather be watching Cinci and Baltimore.

...we need another one of those. Tolsien finally got us a TD but with about 3 minutes to go, Philly marched down the field and got another TD before the end of the third quarter. Score is now 27 - 10. Philly's been taking advantage of Rodgers' absence as they are using the no huddle (which Rodgers often does) to keep the GB defence on their heels.

This one is over. Will not be surprised to see #10 (Matt Flynn) back on the field for Green Bay next week. How quick a season can go down the drain.

...Flying High in April
    Shot down in May

...going to take a nap.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Here are two versions of Sokar. Nefe is done with Genesis and Xyfie is with G2F. I tried putting hair on Nefe but it did not look right.

Xyfieandnefesokar.jpg
    1486 x 922 - 213K
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Frank0314 said:

...we need another one of those. Tolsien finally got us a TD but with about 3 minutes to go, Philly marched down the field and got another TD before the end of the third quarter. Score is now 27 - 10. Philly's been taking advantage of Rodgers' absence as they are using the no huddle (which Rodgers often does) to keep the GB defence on their heels.

This one is over. Will not be surprised to see #10 (Matt Flynn) back on the field for Green Bay next week. How quick a season can go down the drain.

...Flying High in April
    Shot down in May

...going to take a nap.

Pittsburgh is kicking Buffalo's but. 23-3. Cinci is still down 17-3

edited December 1969

I have decided for my story I will make up a sport I will call football. Now to find a ball that will be the perfect football.

edited December 1969

Damn they were on a good drive to possible tie up the game and Dalton threw an interception on the 20yrd line

edited December 1969

Cinci - Hail marry into the endzone....Touchdown!!! Tied up going to overtime 17-17

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited November 2013

Morning. Sunny under a marbly blue and white sky so far today, getting warmer :)

m.png
    211 x 189 - 18K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited November 2013

The RAM that I ordered is still in the Buckeye state. Maybe it was watching the Cincinnati Bangles game. Oh wait, the game was played in M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, Maryland. The final score is 17 - 20.

Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited November 2013

Yeah that loss sucked. To make it even worse the Steeler's won. Weather here sucks. Suppose to get accumulating snow tomorrow night

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited December 1969

...yeah, and for me the Viqueens had to go and win last Thursday as well.

edited December 1969

wanna stay awake, all night, render party, prop eyelids open with caffeine, renderrrrr

edited December 1969

wanna stay awake, all night, render party, prop eyelids open with caffeine, renderrrrr

I'm not having a great day so far - hurty back - so wish it was tomorrow already :lol:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Not sure where thumb goes but this looks like a natural place to be ?

eta it kind of looks like the photos

there be no way to scale his neck down, eh, cuz of the way the neck is also back of his head?

Could make a morph I guess, will be wearing clothes so don't think it will be a big issue, once/if I figure out an animation rig waaah :lol:

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Getting Veteran's Day off? Good. :)
This discussion has been closed.