Daz Studio Pro BETA - version 4.11.0.383! (*UPDATED*)

1789101113»

Comments

• @Richard Haseltine

Any idea when we get 4.12 Public Beta?

I could tell you*, but then they'd have to kill me.

* if I knew

• marius_ifmarius_if Posts: 48

I can also hardly wait to know when 4.12 will be released and yet, I'd prefer Sir Richard Haseltine stays with us yes

• marius_ifmarius_if Posts: 48
    edited July 2019
    TheKD said:

"Ugh, I frikken hate this OS so much...."

Don't rush, my friend.

Just try to imagine more than 1 GB of your VRAM has been stolen - if not more - by your internet browser, that is one option..

Depending on how your browser security and caching was configured, chances are your GPU be used for other purposes than yours.

Cloudflare is a good free DNS, don't blame them but rather try to understand and check your connectivity problems, use tools to check from internet when you have your port opened as you

might have set it before or not. Test your firewall, run an anti-trojan app to scan for problems. If your antivirus is not windows defender, it might block some ports you need be opened.

Check your power options for networking is not using any 'power saving' option.

If you run more than one device connected to your router and dhcp is enabled, your PC might have assigned a new internal IP to your PC and for that IP your port isn't opened..

My advice for a fast check would be, uninstall - if you have all your antivirus software kit and license at hand - all your antiviruses in your system you can find;

Check windows defender is up and running, do a manually update to it. Run a free german anti trojan program (no, I'm not german).

Check nvidia contol panel power management is set to prefer maximum performance, threaded optimiziation you can set it on.

Go delete all history and caches in all your browsers.

Open your scene and then test again; yes, in windows 10.

Good luck and drop a line if you are happy again.

Best regards, marius.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • PadonePadone Posts: 3,476
    TheKD said:

Ryzen don't got onboard I don't think .. Maybe one day microsoft will get back into making a solid OS, instead of the crap they are pulling now!

I got a ryzen with vega graphics that's awesome for the viewport .. as for microsoft making a solid os LOL

• philipsaphilipsa Posts: 1

Hi'

i just wish Daz developers could please optomise the search content function. I cant seem to load my previously created scene subsets without getting a "missing file..." error. I am sure that it would be a piece of cake to fix-up, right?

Thanks

• philipsa said:

Hi'

i just wish Daz developers could please optomise the search content function. I cant seem to load my previously created scene subsets without getting a "missing file..." error. I am sure that it would be a piece of cake to fix-up, right?

Thanks

This isn't a general issue (i.e. one that affects all, or most, users). What are your content directory settings? Does the Content Management System seem to work (stuff in the Smart Content pane)?

• You can turn off hardware accelleration in Firefox, Brave, and other browsers and applications.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926
    Leana said:

>

• Added the ability for an IK node to persist in the scene

• Add the ability for IK nodes to be seen in scene views

• Added the ability for “Chain Root” and “Chain End” nodes to be specified as properties on an IK node

• Added a Create > New IK Chain… action

• Updated IK action descriptions

• Updated IK action undo text

DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 4.12.0.4

Source: http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/change_log

Am I reading this right? Are they finally going to implement a proper IK system? :O

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4693971/#Comment_4693971

So between today 18 Jul 2019 and 22 Sep 2019. Since that's a Sunday, Friday 20 Sep 2019. I can't wait, although I have more than enough non-DAZ work to keep me busy til then. I should maybe ignore DAZ Studio til then.

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,587
    Leana said:

>

• Added the ability for an IK node to persist in the scene

• Add the ability for IK nodes to be seen in scene views

• Added the ability for “Chain Root” and “Chain End” nodes to be specified as properties on an IK node

• Added a Create > New IK Chain… action

• Updated IK action descriptions

• Updated IK action undo text

DAZ Studio : Incremented build number to 4.12.0.4

Source: http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/change_log

Am I reading this right? Are they finally going to implement a proper IK system? :O

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4693971/#Comment_4693971

So between today 18 Jul 2019 and 22 Sep 2019. Since that's a Sunday, Friday 20 Sep 2019. I can't wait, although I have more than enough non-DAZ work to keep me busy til then. I should maybe ignore DAZ Studio til then.

Play with Blender 2.8 beta it is really nice

• Please fix the intermediate timeline so it is like 4.10. Intermediate and Basic timelines are not capable of performing any action and Advanced is a hot mess. I was working on an animation for a complicated scene and my main figure had a horrible jerk happen five times during the 12 second animation. In the 4.10 version I could click on the body part that was doing the jerk (bending too much 5 seperate keys before a full figure keyframe) skip to next on the timeline to the keyframes and hit the x. Done. Took seconds to fix the 5 keyframes. Now I have to click on the body part, scroll down to properties, open properties find the the keyframes for the jerk, highlight them, click x and then still have to open keymate and delete them there as well. This is horrible programming. What took seconds to achieve is now a complicated annoyance that went from a few seconds to fix to a giant aggravation. 5 bad keyframes and i could fix it before with 10 clicks of a mouse and now I am up to???? Lets count....5 clicks on the timeline skip to, 5 clicks to properties, 5 clicks to highlight, 5 clicks to delete, 1 click to open keymate, 5 clicks to highlight and 5 more clicks to delete.....31. This is an improvement?????? Before you respond, no you cannot delete an object keyframe on intermediate, in fact, intermediate shows every keyframe from every single object regardless if you have 1 object selected.  

• evilcho_evilcho_ Posts: 79
    edited February 2020

Wrong thread my bad.

Post edited by evilcho_ on