The Hackers got to my XP Complaint Thread

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    DanaTA said:
    Frank0314 said:
    I've been working all damn day. Heating up dinner atm

Unrelated complaint...attention to you if you can help...The $.99 vehicle sale is messed up. Last night (after midnight) Spring of '76 Bicycle and Guitar set was $.99, but now it's $3.59. I thought it was a PC item, which means it should be at the most $1.99. It is still listed in the category, though, so it should still be $.99. Can you see if it's just me? I logged out and back in. All the other items on the page are $.99, it's just that one...because I was thinking of picking it up! :shut:

Dana

We already reported it. They said it should be fixed sometime tonight

1:42 am here...still not fixed! :down:

Dana

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Frank0314 said:
    DanaTA said:
    Frank0314 said:

Unrelated complaint...attention to you if you can help...The $.99 vehicle sale is messed up. Last night (after midnight) Spring of '76 Bicycle and Guitar set was $.99, but now it's $3.59. I thought it was a PC item, which means it should be at the most $1.99. It is still listed in the category, though, so it should still be $.99. Can you see if it's just me? I logged out and back in. All the other items on the page are $.99, it's just that one...because I was thinking of picking it up! :shut:

Dana

Dana

1900 AEDT

bag.png
    320 x 140 - 27K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    Frank0314 said:
    DanaTA said:
    Frank0314 said:

Dana

Dana

1900 AEDT

Just fixed it a while after I posted...and it's already downloaded!

Dana

edited December 1969

I was hoping they'd do a catch up style with the $.99 sets. I missed the hairs and the Victorian era clothing. Oh, well.

Dana

edited November 2013

Found a cute wagon model with a chimney

FK.jpg
    1500 x 915 - 196K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

It's horse-drawn, so what's the chimney for? :-S

Dana

edited November 2013

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Dana

My understanding is it is a cooking stove. Oh found the URL again
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/66676/browse/11/Poser/FieldKitchen-for-Poser

00164r.jpg
    640 x 486 - 62K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited November 2013

Sisca said:
    complaint, book thief movie commercials on practically every utoob clip. a commercial to watch a 40 sec clip, ouch.
    am so positive no wanna see enders game movie

4 days to thor2

tee hee :)

That's funny!

I just saw the root beer thing over on Google+...posted by George Takei.

Star Trek facepalms very approptiate :)

lol. i got it from where he posted on the tweets. does he do all the posting himself? cuz he's an addict. delightfully so. "oh myy"

Skiri posted on da. and there's some kinda battle of avatars with Spyrorue and Jaderail :lol:

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Dana

ice cream delivery too?

edited November 2013

G6 ladies about to haz a new boy toy on the block, tee, they won't necessarily be lesbians then.

i's stayed home wid da cold in da nose today. *shnitzzzzzl

bubby is feeling better. he got off the bed by himself and he ate a lil breakfast.

i still can't conjure a patronus. gotta go to olivanders for a wand checkup. swish flick, flick flick

ugh, my head feels too heavy to practice wand waving and silly incantations, foolishly, or sitting up the pewter.
    will have to sit in the recliner and play DQVIII

Post edited by Mistara on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

G6 ladies about to haz a new boy toy on the block, tee, they won't necessarily be lesbians then.

bubby is feeling better. he got off the bed by himself and he ate a lil breakfast.

i still can't conjure a patronus. gotta go to olivanders for a wand checkup. swish flick, flick flick

ugh, my head feels too heavy to practice wand waving and silly incantations, foolishly, or sitting up the pewter.

but I am working on a lesbian story for National novel writing month. A love/hate triangle between three girls.

edited December 1969

Warm night, can't sleep. Prometheus is on TV. It is daylight on LV426 for a change :)

edited December 1969

but I am working on a lesbian story for National novel writing month. A love/hate triangle between three girls.

That sounds interesting :)

edited December 1969

Meh nutz to sick, warm blanky and DVD sounds like a good cure :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Meh nutz to sick, warm blanky and DVD sounds like a good cure :)

meh + chills = hot cocoas :D

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited November 2013

Jessica joined my party. I discovered that she can equip shields. Poor girl kept dying until I equiped her with a scale shield. I think her health is around 60 compared to 109 that Yangus has. I forgot how much Yangus has, but it is above 100. wow

I fought two or three bosses without upgrading Yangus's club to a hammer. I couldn't find the weapon vendor in Simpletown for days. It is in the second floor of the pub hanging out with the waitress dressed in a bunny costume.

That reminds me, I need to buy Katbbit before the sale ends.

Post edited by starionwolf on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Space Opera WIP drop.
    Looking for that balance between serious/camp of the 50's pulp SF magazines.
    Hmmmm...needs more robots?

Space_Ranger_Alpha.jpg
    680 x 800 - 221K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Dana

Oh, cool!

Dana

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Space Opera WIP drop.

I think you are 'missing' a long-necked draconic-looking thing up in the sky :)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

Help me with dinner plans. Should I make roast and potatoes or spaghetti with sausage in the sauce

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited November 2013

SimonJM said:
    tjohn said:
    Space Opera WIP drop.

I think you are 'missing' a long-necked draconic-looking thing up in the sky :)

That shoots lasers from its eyes and wingtips? :)

...Or at least I think it was the wingtips... D: Mighta been his tail.
    I forget the name of the show the dragon showed up in... But it was yellow :)

Post edited by Rezca on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,515
    edited December 1969

....not a good start to the day. Fired up the notebook but forgot to plug in the adapter. Battery is pretty much toast to the system shut down just shortly after startup. Plugged it in and restarted (this has happened before) however instead of the usual start up routine it launched into CHKDSK.

Not in the best of spirits.

Received notice that two positions I applied for (including one I felt might finally be the one because I had such a good interview) were filled with someone else. UC extension only runs until the end of the year, and each renewal lowers the weekly benefit making the budgeting more difficult each time. Currently rent and utilities alone take up more than two thirds of my monthly income and I have to keep some in reserve for taxes as you have to pay income tax on benefits (so it's more like 75%). Need that Karma to turn around real soon.

Had to miss most of the PC sale because the money just isn't there.

Weather has definitely taken a downturn with little sign of any improvement. Windy, raw, cold, and rainy making the aches and pains even worse.

This morning the report out of Green Bay isn't good. Quarterback Aaron Rodgers has a fractured collarbone and will be out for a least three weeks. So much for this season. I know it may just be a game to some, but it was one of the few things I looked forward to each week. With that one play Green Bay went from one of the premier teams in the league to mediocre. You can't simply replace that level of skill and leadership.

Then there's that fool from Miami and the rubbish he pulled. These guys are supposed to be "professionals" and role models, yet he acted more like a common street thug...albeit, a very well paid street thug. You have it made, you make a good living, you are doing something you enjoy (unlike most of us), and then you just throw it all away by acting stupid. Hard to take hearing things like this while struggling to find work that will pay enough to meet the basic needs and maybe leave a little extra for a few small niceties once in a while.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,515
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Help me with dinner plans. Should I make roast and potatoes or spaghetti with sausage in the sauce

...I'd go for the pasta with sausage, especially if it is a cold raw day like we have here (might be my dinner tonight as well since I made a big batch of sauce on Sunday)
    edited November 2013

Sorry to hear about the jobs. I know we pay out our ass in taxes every year. We have to pay and extra 7.5% in social security tax (normally the company you work for pays 7.5 % and you pay 7.5%) because we are self employed and we have to also pay a self employment tax.

Yeah that suck about Rogers. I really like him. Seem a season for injuries more than normal

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Frank0314 said:

...I'd go for the pasta with sausage, especially if it is a cold raw day like we have here (might be my dinner tonight as well since I made a big batch of sauce on Sunday)

We decided on the spaghetti

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

That sounds interesting :)

yah :)

edited December 1969

Jessica joined my party. I discovered that she can equip shields. Poor girl kept dying until I equiped her with a scale shield. I think her health is around 60 compared to 109 that Yangus has. I forgot how much Yangus has, but it is above 100. wow

I fought two or three bosses without upgrading Yangus's club to a hammer. I couldn't find the weapon vendor in Simpletown for days. It is in the second floor of the pub hanging out with the waitress dressed in a bunny costume.

That reminds me, I need to buy Katbbit before the sale ends.

bunny girl outfits are cute. like the music too.

i was at the slot machines trying to make tokens to buy a silver tray. more tokens in slime bingo per win, big losses too.

edited December 1969

baking a loaf of buttermilk scone. just want something to soak up stomach acidy feeling. meh

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ....not a good start to the day. Fired up the notebook but forgot to plug in the adapter. Battery is pretty much toast to the system shut down just shortly after startup. Plugged it in and restarted (this has happened before) however instead of the usual start up routine it launched into CHKDSK.

Not in the best of spirits.

Received notice that two positions I applied for (including one I felt might finally be the one because I had such a good interview) were filled with someone else. UC extension only runs until the end of the year, and each renewal lowers the weekly benefit making the budgeting more difficult each time. Currently rent and utilities alone take up more than two thirds of my monthly income and I have to keep some in reserve for taxes as you have to pay income tax on benefits (so it's more like 75%). Need that Karma to turn around real soon.

Had to miss most of the PC sale because the money just isn't there.

Weather has definitely taken a downturn with little sign of any improvement. Windy, raw, cold, and rainy making the aches and pains even worse.

This morning the report out of Green Bay isn't good. Quarterback Aaron Rodgers has a fractured collarbone and will be out for a least three weeks. So much for this season. I know it may just be a game to some, but it was one of the few things I looked forward to each week. With that one play Green Bay went from one of the premier teams in the league to mediocre. You can't simply replace that level of skill and leadership.

Then there's that fool from Miami and the rubbish he pulled. These guys are supposed to be "professionals" and role models, yet he acted more like a common street thug...albeit, a very well paid street thug. You have it made, you make a good living, you are doing something you enjoy (unlike most of us), and then you just throw it all away by acting stupid. Hard to take hearing things like this while struggling to find work that will pay enough to meet the basic needs and maybe leave a little extra for a few small niceties once in a while.

the cost of food shopping is ridiculous

edited December 1969

Morning. Warm today under a big blue sky that seems to go forever outside my window :)

This discussion has been closed.