The Hackers got to my XP Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Added Look At My Fur™ presets to this old thing. :)

Hehe yes looks real good hey :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,704
    edited December 1969

Are there any height guides for DS? I want to make one of my g2F characters curvy but petite.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

meh meh. misery. tossing cookies last night and this morning, only without the cookies.
    killed my voice. squeek whisper noisy air. i gave all my ricolas, now i have none. hurty. sherbert or italian ice wold be so good.

got up at 5am to walk my buppy, he's having a hard time. anxiety over him is killing my stomach.
    i'm at the dayjob and can only hope he doesn't need me right now. i think St.Francis Assissi is the whom i need to pray to.

found some advice on fw on how to add a morph to a morph. gonna try to make ear movment morphs for Layla Doll's ears.

edited December 1969

Are there any height guides for DS? I want to make one of my g2F characters curvy but petite.

it's all perspective :) could scale up her environment.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

is he guarding himself or the cheese? :)

edited December 1969

Here is a wip of two characters for my NaNoWriMo Story

xyfieandroommate.jpg
    1356 x 922 - 194K
  • SiscaSisca Posts: 875
    edited December 1969

There's Slosh's Measruing Wall over at ShareCG.

I also use Jabba's Height Scaling Guide as a reference.

Other than that, as Misty said, it's all perspective anyway so just make sure that they look the way you want them to in the scene.

edited December 1969

Sisca said:

Other than that, as Misty said, it's all perspective anyway so just make sure that they look the way you want them to in the scene.

it was interesting to learn how they made the hobbits look short in LOTR. like when Frodo was serving tea to Gandalf, he was actually standing further down the table. twas all trickery, and standin doubles.

edited December 1969

The Pot Luck Complaint Thread
    The Pixi Dust Complaint Thread
    The Port of Call Complaint Thread
    The Bikini Bunny Complaint Thread
    The Bubbies & Sea Monkies Complaint Thread

we've never had a faerie themed complaint thread, that i can recall.

haz a snow bikini 'round here somewhere, haven't flashed it since last time Snowbug was here.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395
    edited December 1969

meh meh. misery. tossing cookies last night and this morning, only without the cookies.
    killed my voice. squeek whisper noisy air. i gave all my ricolas, now i have none. hurty. sherbert or italian ice wold be so good.

got up at 5am to walk my buppy, he's having a hard time. anxiety over him is killing my stomach.
    i'm at the dayjob and can only hope he doesn't need me right now. i think St.Francis Assissi is the whom i need to pray to.

found some advice on fw on how to add a morph to a morph. gonna try to make ear movment morphs for Layla Doll's ears.

That sounds like a bad day. I hope if gets better for ya

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Which old thing? The cat or the mouse? Is that House Mouse? Will you share the preset? I have the free player. I don't know if I can use that thing, though. I've heard it's resource heavy. I'm still only on WinXP Pro with only 4Gigs of RAM installed.

Dana

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Maybe you should have stayed home today. You don't want to be spreading your misery around, do you?

I hope you recover quickly!

Dana

edited December 1969

Thanks.

the germs are going the rounds. meh meh. hurty

well, they don't have to come in to my office. i have the cawffee pot though. muwahahah

• thanatos_2368164thanatos_2368164 Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

I'll complain that I got a flu shot last week, then got the flu over the weekend.

Not fun.

edited December 1969

I got a flu shot at the beginning of Sept and a week later got the flu that turned into bronchitis that lasted 2 weeks.

edited December 1969

I never get the flu shots...I haven't had a flu in years and years!

Now if only these allergies would go away.

Dana

• thanatos_2368164thanatos_2368164 Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I got a flu shot at the beginning of Sept and a week later got the flu that turned into bronchitis that lasted 2 weeks.

Ugh, blech,, sorry to hear that! At lest this never got worse than "bad flu".

edited December 1969

Is it just me or is http://www.norithanarts.com/ down?

edited December 1969

there's different strains of flu. they make guesses on the flu du jour when deciding the shots. when i get the shot i taste eggs.

found out from a friend at work there was a recall on dog treats of the jerky variety. i'm throwing out all the treats i bought just in case.
    it's home made treats for my bubby now on.
    i'll make up batches of rice and meat balls. it should keep for a few days at a time. can't give him too much of the prepackaged frozen chiken nuggets, sodium worries. the buttermilk scone loaf i make has a hard crust on the bottom, hard enough to give as like a cracker treat. i'll keep buying him the milkbone biscuits, i've heard of people eating them, praying they be safe enough for my bubby.

edited December 1969

there's different strains of flu. they make guesses on the flu du jour when deciding the shots. when i get the shot i taste eggs.

found out from a friend at work there was a recall on dog treats of the jerky variety. i'm throwing out all the treats i bought just in case.
    i'll make up batches of rice and meat balls. it should keep for a few days at a time. can't give him too much of the prepackaged frozen chiken nuggets, sodium worries. the buttermilk scone loaf i make has a hard crust on the bottom, hard enough to give as like a cracker treat. i'll keep buying him the milkbone biscuits, i've heard of people eating them, praying they be safe enough for my bubby.

Any food or treats made in China are harmful to dogs and can kill them because of an ingredient that is used. I not sure if that applies to cats as well. I didn't read anything on cats it was just dogs.

edited December 1969

Is it just me or is http://www.norithanarts.com/ down?

it's showing me a getting started page.

was it a free site?

i pay the yahoo hosted one, it's 39$ every 3 months,
    paying extra 3dollars a month for them to keep my home address private. messages to my site go to them first, then they send it to me.
    they don't support Frontpage extentions any more.
    my dw8 doesn't work anymore with them cuz they nowadays require ftps. i have to upload 5 pages at a time through their page building tools

edited November 2013

Frank0314 said:

Any food or treats made in China are harmful to dogs and can kill them because of an ingredient that is used. I not sure if that applies to cats as well. I didn't read anything on cats it was just dogs.

i buy him the Dingo Brand it's a 8-in-1 company. not sure where it's made. it's not worth the risk.

i feel badly for the dogs who live in china. being poisoned.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Hoooly crap
    http://9gag.com/gag/aVOwEr2

I've played Majora's Mask before, but seeing the sheer amount of detail the person put into making this replica o___o
    And that end result! :D

This image shows the person taking a block of wood and crafting it into the shape and form of the Majora's Mask (From the same game :P ) as well as painting it, carving it, putting detail into it...

And then some photos of it out in the woods (Where, in the game it was found)

The end result is just so amazing.

majoras-mask.jpg
    700 x 443 - 102K
    mm2.jpg
    702 x 927 - 552K
    mm3.jpg
    700 x 976 - 557K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...and this is from someone who grew up during the "space race" with predictions back then that we'd have large orbital stations, installations on the Moon, and even commercial orbital shuttle service (like in the film 2001) by now.
    LOL. Your preaching to the choir my friend, I watched the first Moon landing live and all the rest that were televised even the boring ones. LOL. I'm just happy to see NASA not shut down as many think it has been done. And with the current Prez in office, who only supports Man to mars, I'll take any funding NASA can get at this time. Even if other ways are better.
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

i buy him the Dingo Brand it's a 8-in-1 company. not sure where it's made. it's not worth the risk.

Dingo's are fine they are USA made here in Ohio

edited December 1969
    edited November 2013

Frank0314 said:

I just looked it up it's Bailey's Choice Treats https://www.avma.org/news/issues/recalls-alerts/pages/pet-food-safety-recalls-alerts.aspx

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,579
    edited December 1969

Sisca said:

it was interesting to learn how they made the hobbits look short in LOTR. like when Frodo was serving tea to Gandalf, he was actually standing further down the table. twas all trickery, and standin doubles.
    ..the 1950's comic genius Ernie Kovacs was a master at playing with the viewer's frame of reference and perception:

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,579
    edited November 2013

Thanks.

the germs are going the rounds. meh meh. hurty

well, they don't have to come in to my office. i have the cawffee pot though. muwahahah

...looks like it's time to get out the "big guns" Need to go to the Asian grocery and get spices for making curries again.
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
This discussion has been closed.