Files missing when loading figures

My 3D SpinMy 3D Spin Posts: 600

Many of my figures opens up an error message-See image-. When i load them
onto the Scene but normally they still load ok afterwards. why am i getting this
Error message??

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,858

How did you install the content?

• My 3D SpinMy 3D Spin Posts: 600
    edited May 2019

How did you install the content?

I install them from DAZ with install.

Post edited by My 3D Spin on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Install by downloading the zip or with the Install Manager, also called DIM?

You would have to uninstall the Connect install befoer trying the DIM install.

Are you using the default locations for your content?

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,846

The G3F asset directory is a funny place to be looking for the main asset for G8F.

Seen similar issues like this reported but haven't had any way to check the issue, but I suspect either badly done Metadata or a corrupt database is the root of the problem.

If it was something in the actual DUF/DSF files then you would probably have a lot more error messages than that.

You would have to uninstall the Connect install befoer trying the DIM install.

Are you using the default locations for your content?

In DAZ i have changed install folder from C:drive to a folder in D:Drive

Please post screen shots showing the install directories in DIM and the Content Directory manager (Edit>Preferencs>Content tab) in DS.

edited May 2019

Please post screen shots showing the install directories in DIM and the Content Directory manager (Edit>Preferencs>Content tab) in DS.

Here are the Print Screens- They have two different locations since i hardly use DIM to install.

Install manager.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 335K
    content-2.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 226K
    Post edited by My 3D Spin on

But you did use DIM here? The paths look OK.

Anyway, as Bejaymac said, that's a call for a Genesis 3 path - I think others have had this, so it may be harmless.