Mephistopolis Noir, the all-new comic-book shader for DAZ|Studio! IN THE STORE NOW! [Commercial]

12346»

Comments

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,686
    edited December 1969

Not too long, now!

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,487
    edited December 1969

It's in the store!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :D

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/mephistopolis-noir-shaders

Grats !!!

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142
    edited December 1969

Congrats on the release! You might want to change your first post to reflect it's release. It's in my cart. The promos are very nice and convinced me to buy!

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited October 2013

WooHoo :cheese: I was hoping it would be released this month :lol: Congrats, Eustace :-)

It's been great seeing this product developed :-P It went straight to my cart too :)

Post edited by 3dLux on
    edited December 1969

Thanks, y'all! Enjoy!

• DestinysGardenDestinysGarden Posts: 2,549
    edited October 2013

"There once was a boy named Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." (Sorry, that quote goes through my head everytime I see your name.)

Excellent work on the shaders. I've tossed them in my cart. Congrats on getting your first item in the store.
    cheers!

Post edited by DestinysGarden on
  • 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Does this mean we can now put our MN-based renders up on other sites ;-P

edited October 2013

Yes, BC, it does.

"There once was a boy named Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." (Sorry, that quote goes through my head every time I see your name.)

Excellent work on the shaders. I've tossed them in my cart. Congrats on getting your first item in the store.
    cheers!

Exactly the quote I meant by it, too! Thanks!
    Post edited by Eustace Scrubb on
    edited December 1969

Now that it's in the store, I'm thinking of getting a thread up in the Commons to showcase users' work. Will they let me do that?

Thanks again for all the congratulations. I'd love to see what y'all do with it, here or elsewhere!

• DestinysGardenDestinysGarden Posts: 2,549
    edited December 1969

There is a bit of a rule about one commercial thread per week. I would contact DAZ_Ann for clarification on if this thread counts or not. I'm sending you a PM too.

edited December 1969

Thanks! Added a link to the product in the OP. Maybe that will pull folk in.

edited December 1969

The first of the Mephistopolis Noir Expansion Packs will consist of about fifty more authentic Scots tartan presets to add to the collection. renders (and Commons thread) coming soon.

Once I launch the Commons thread, this one will be locked and the other mirrored here.

edited December 1969

The new thread is up in the Commons.

This discussion has been closed.