Face of Genesis 8 female base model has changed

Hey guys, ive run into a really weird problem in daz. Basically, my base genesis 8 female model has changed. it now loads in with puffed up lips and eyes looking off to the side. ive not downloaded anything that would effect this to my knowledge. all my other drafts that use the G8F model have also changed, their features have completley morphed and i do not know how to fix it. does anyone know how to resolve this issue? thank you 

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 53,027

Something installed since the figure was loading correctly has a non-zero default value, so it is applied to everything you load. You should be able to identify the problem (if you can't simply from what has been isntalled recently) by looking at the Currently Used group in the parameters pane with the figure selected.

• lolpooooololpooooo Posts: 0

Something installed since the figure was loading correctly has a non-zero default value, so it is applied to everything you load. You should be able to identify the problem (if you can't simply from what has been isntalled recently) by looking at the Currently Used group in the parameters pane with the figure selected.

how do i uninstall the mods i have downloaded, none of them seem to be out of the ordinary as i have installed many character presets before however none of them has chaged my main model

• lolpooooololpooooo Posts: 0

is there any way to revert the changes?

• QuixotryQuixotry Posts: 479

Hi lolpooooo. You could delete/uninstall the morphs that are causing you problems, or possibly correct the problem morphs and re-save them. Just be careful when re-saving morph dials and be sure to save them to the correct/original locations if they're morphs you've bought. I usually get this problem with custom morph dials I've made rather than from items I've bought.

When you load Genesis 8 Female, select her and look where Richard said, under the Currently Used section in the parameters pane. Then find the morph or morphs that are causing the problem (sounds like it could be a character's face morph or a lip morph changing the mouth, and maybe a pose dial changing the position of the eyes). For each one, click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of that dial. It'll open a little menu for you and you can click on Parameter Settings to bring up a new window with information about that dial. Look to see if it says anything other than 0.0% for the Default value. Sometimes when I save a custom morph, it accidentally saves with the default value at 100%, and the next time I load Genesis 8 Female or any character based on her, she'll load with my new morph dailed in as well. Then I have to go into this menu, change that value back to 0.0%, and save that morph dial again so the change is saved. 

Does that help at all?

Step 1.png
    510 x 371 - 81K
    Step 2.png
    978 x 745 - 179K