The Hackers got to my XP Complaint Thread

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

and here's me and buppy laying on my bed right now, lol. gonna be walking in the park in my jammies and robe in a few minutes. :)

Nice pool you have there.

Do they have enough soccer fields in that park? :-P

Dana

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I lost all my CP files which I thought I had backed up, but apparently was not. I lost My copy of Poser 2012 or at least I do not know where I put the disc.

I am having difficulty downloading the adobe software I got. Also having difficulty getting Project Dogwaffle to play with until I can get photoshop installed.

I need a pdf reader to read the file that has my ZBrush info and try to find a way to redownload it as my backups were a complete fail. At least I have my license info.

I barely have had time by myself today. seems like we have been running around all day. Busy, busy, busy.

I got a copy of Netscape navigator in my backup, but not anything important from my downloads area.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

i lost a whole bunch of stuff that I downloaded from Content Paradise too. :( I wanted to load them into Poser 9. I found some free stuff from Renderosity and Evil Innocence on my external drive. I still have the installation files for Poser 9 though.

edited December 1969

I think I lost all the content I got from 9mbi and that site is completely gone now.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

I keep triplicat of everything. I got the stuff on my main HD, on my second HD, and on an external

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I keep triplicat of everything. I got the stuff on my main HD, on my second HD, and on an external
    lolcats-funny-pictures-requests-in-triplicat.jpg
    425 x 335 - 24K
    edited December 1969

I think I lost all the content I got from 9mbi and that site is completely gone now.

Does anybody know what happened to them? They had some nice stuff...not fantasy skimpwear (yes there were some outfits but not in the majority at all). And shoes, lots of shoes! And some nice animals! :down: I was just there a week or so back.

Dana

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Sleepy gloomy and almost rainy dull grey twilight Tuesday outside my window :>)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Sleepy gloomy and almost rainy dull grey twilight Tuesday outside my window :>)

We're expecting rain on Tuesday, too...but at night.

Dana

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Dana

Can I has some of your rain? :)

Also had some sushi again today. Some kind I've never had before. Was a lot of it too. The big ones reminded me a bit of some of the sushi in the Sushi Time platter here at DAZ. Had pinkish meat on top of rice. Was yummy.

(And now I am eating pizza. ^^ Is also yummy.)

edited December 1969

For those who remember, I mentioned in the last iteration of this thread that I found this product to be a bit insensitive (mostly because of the name, really): West Park Insanity Poses.
    I noticed the name has been changed to something a little more appropriate, i.e. West Park Horror Movie Poses 1 . It must have been brought to someone's attention.
    Same thing with West Park Shock Therapy Poses which is now West Park Horror Movie Poses 2.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Dana

Can I has some of your rain? :)

Also had some sushi again today. Some kind I've never had before. Was a lot of it too. The big ones reminded me a bit of some of the sushi in the Sushi Time platter here at DAZ. Had pinkish meat on top of rice. Was yummy.

(And now I am eating pizza. ^^ Is also yummy.)

Swim and pizza later on sounds like a good plan :>)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    and here's me and buppy laying on my bed right now, lol. gonna be walking in the park in my jammies and robe in a few minutes. :)

Now that you've given directions to your house you can host a party for us

come on over. i have ironman3 playing. at long last. protocol house party. :)

edited December 1969

Someone up there likes us, had an hours worth of soaking rain so it looks like its not our turn to burn again yet *\o/*

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:

Yes we use triple cat backup as well :>)

edited October 2013

Noisy mob of Mynahs strutting and squawking in the rain outside my window

mnah.png
    183 x 182 - 49K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Struggling to wrestle kittehs into a speedy pose

2.jpg
    1091 x 606 - 99K
    1.jpg
    1114 x 635 - 103K
    edited December 1969

Something like that kind of thing. But with more pointy things. And a great many shiny specular highlights I guess

3.jpg
    1500 x 915 - 165K
    edited December 1969

KInda like that but a stop or two darker in places, and hairier

4.jpg
    1500 x 915 - 162K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Someone up there likes us, had an hours worth of soaking rain so it looks like its not our turn to burn again yet *\o/*

Good news! Happy for you. Doing a rain dance so you get more. :)
    singing-in-the-rain-dance-scene.jpg
    341 x 450 - 37K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Lioness-driven chariots may seem like a good idea; but just wait until a herd of zebra crosses the road. :lol:
    edited October 2013

Stickman: Flashbacks to countless hours of my life stolen by long, pointless, seemingly endless Powerpoint presentations (shudder). :ahhh:
    http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/stickman

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

Kinda going to lose the red end of the palette, grey and cobalt might be a way to go

5.jpg
    1500 x 915 - 179K
    edited October 2013

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

Lioness-driven chariots may seem like a good idea; but just wait until a herd of zebra crosses the road. :lol:

Would be some drive-by dining XD

Dark Knight Rises is on TV until tomorrow. Police Commissioners should know better than to chase bad guys down sewers

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kinda going to lose the red end of the palette, grey and cobalt might be a way to go

Oooo...likes.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:

Oooo...likes.

hehe TY XD Think I'll sleep on the colours, best not to screw with stuff too much at once

edited October 2013

do lions get stoned on catnip?

cat scratch fever, la la laaaa

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

I am at the library now. I am also hungry. I could eat my lunch now, but then what would I eat for lunch?

edited October 2013

well, there's first breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies,

brain fart, i can't remember if lunch comes before or after afternoon tea, prolly before

supper, dinner,

time to put on a fresh pot of cawfee. i haz to remember to get change for the bus, exact change.

i had a weird dream last night, i wanted to skateboard, but there were wires and construction stuff all over the floor so i could only skateboard in a lil circle.

spreadsheets to work on, but still feeling brain dead. caffeine isn't kicking in.

Ironman3 made me think of Lethal weapon when they were on the big boat.

Thursday is employee appreciation day. I'm on the list for 10 years. this feb, i'll be here 11 years as a temp.

and i turn 50. trying to think of something special to do for my 50th b-day. was thinking of renting a car to galavant, but it's dead winter in Feb. thought of going to warm bahaman island for the b-day weekend, but i'd be away from my Buppy. he's elderly, don't want to give him separation anxiety. oh, i could take a 2 week vacation and stay home and do projects. 2 weeks in a row!

raindrops for Merthyr. raindrops and a snowflake for Stockholm. i can't remember who lives in Stockholm.
    Helsinki has a banana and a cloud. Melbourne and Tokyo has a leetle cloud peeking out from the main cloud.

131022.jpg
    834 x 503 - 90K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

I ate my sandwich and my tortilla chips. Saving the apple for later.

This discussion has been closed.