The Hackers got to my XP Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:
    I don't think I've ever seen it. Is it a zombie movie? If it is that's probably why I didn't watch it. Not a big fan of them. Give me the slasher up movies

"Aliens among us" movie. Campy but very entertaining.

Ghosts of Mars is a good Carpenter film as well, a Ray Bradbury story? *thinks*

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Chilly wind but sunny outside under a big bright blue sky that seems to go forever. No hint of smoke in the air but further north there are many wildfires :>)

Stay warm and safe!

Dana

Went walking down by the river at Avon Valley, it was blowy but warm and boy stuff has grown since the floods a few months ago :>)

Floods tend to do that in those types of terrain. Glad you're safe.

Dana

Yes we're OK, is the land of drought and flooding rains so used to it all. Except the last fires here were real traumatic :|
    "Oh you come from a land down under?...
    You better run, you better take cover."

When there are big fires like the one happening now all the emergency services in adjoining areas and states gear up to take their turn at the fire front, the front line ppl can only work in the conditions for around 60 hours before the equipment and ppl have to have downtime, so a large amount of ppl and equipment get rotated through the fire zone, is like being part of a tide getting closer and closer to the action, except sometimes the action starts to creep toward where you are :>)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,360
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:
    I don't think I've ever seen it. Is it a zombie movie? If it is that's probably why I didn't watch it. Not a big fan of them. Give me the slasher up movies

Maybe I'd watch it then

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited October 2013

:) watched this to see their costumes. honest
    [HD] Britney Spears, Beyonce & Pink - We Will Rock You (Pepsi)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pES8SezkV8w

Futurama had their final episode. :(

brian on family guy is like a voice of sanity in the chaos. i thought lois was sane, but she has her issues.

my eye still feels scratchy but not painful. the asprin helps a lot with the joint pain. should be safe to take a liquigel every night?

omg, that's hulk, mark ruffalo isn't it?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhbYxXg7p-A - Thriller - 13 Going on 30

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

I like Pink but the other two I could do without

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Beyonce rocks that gladiator look. or is it gladiatrix? lol

edited December 1969

I did like Beyonce in Austin Powers Goldmember

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:

Definitely an influence, but Carpenter was the writer.

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited October 2013

:) watched this to see their costumes. honest
    [HD] Britney Spears, Beyonce & Pink - We Will Rock You (Pepsi)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pES8SezkV8w

Those outfits were available on RMP for awhile... I think they've all been clearanced now bar one (`.`)... oh, no, two and three are still there, but it looks like #1 has been clearanced into oblivion (>_<).</p>

... hehe, I never noticed the 0.5sec cut of Brian May in the audience before (^_^).

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:

There is a remake of Escape From New York in the works http://screenrant.com/escape-new-york-remake-tom-hardy-jason-statham/

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

time for me to go to bed but it is time for ps1borg to eat lunch, i think. lol

edited October 2013

time for me to go to bed but it is time for ps1borg to eat lunch, i think. lol

*tiptoes away*

t.png
    228 x 31 - 12K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

ready to turn off computer so that I can play with Daz Studio tomorrow.

I keep thinking that Victoria is only 12 hours ahead of me.
    Saturday, October 19, 2013 at 3:56 PM AEDT
    UTC/GMT +11 hours

i saw on the international weather report that Melbourne is somewhat windy at 19 kilometers per hour. wow

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Chilly wind but sunny outside under a big bright blue sky that seems to go forever. No hint of smoke in the air but further north there are many wildfires :>)

Stay warm and safe!

Dana

Went walking down by the river at Avon Valley, it was blowy but warm and boy stuff has grown since the floods a few months ago :>)

Floods tend to do that in those types of terrain. Glad you're safe.

Dana

Yes we're OK, is the land of drought and flooding rains so used to it all. Except the last fires here were real traumatic :|
    "Oh you come from a land down under?...
    You better run, you better take cover."

When there are big fires like the one happening now all the emergency services in adjoining areas and states gear up to take their turn at the fire front, the front line ppl can only work in the conditions for around 60 hours before the equipment and ppl have to have downtime, so a large amount of ppl and equipment get rotated through the fire zone, is like being part of a tide getting closer and closer to the action, except sometimes the action starts to creep toward where you are :>)

It's a tough job, to be sure. I don't know that I could handle it.

Dana

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:

There is a remake of Escape From New York in the works http://screenrant.com/escape-new-york-remake-tom-hardy-jason-statham/

That's almost all they do lately is remakes. No originality.

Dana

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:

Dana

A remake of a remake instead? Pretty sure that's been done too. I wouldn't know since I don't watch movies :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:

Dana

A remake of a remake instead? Pretty sure that's been done too. I wouldn't know since I don't watch movies :)

Oh, yeah, it's been done.

Dana

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Rezca said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:

Dana

DanaI think I'm sure we are in the Remake of remakes of remakes land now. Most adds I see now are for remakes, like Carrie the NEW one coming SOON. Just how many versions of Carrie do we need?

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited October 2013

Jaderail said:
    DanaTA said:
    Rezca said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:

Dana

DanaI think I'm sure we are in the Remake of remakes of remakes land now. Most adds I see now are for remakes, like Carrie the NEW one coming SOON. Just how many versions of Carrie do we need?

Treasure Planet.... Would that be a remake or a spoof? I think it's too awesome to be a spoof though, but isn't really a remake either since it's an original variation of Treasure Island. Spoof maybe, but it's not like Spaceballs is ^^
    A sequel of Treasure Planet or Titan A.E. would both be awesome me thinks, if done right. I want to see what Jim does with his life at the end of the movie :)

Post edited by Rezca on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited December 1969

I did not buy Fantasy fighter but found other suitable gear for my samurai moves

darona.gif
    400 x 500 - 5M
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited October 2013

I did not buy Fantasy fighter but found other suitable gear for my samurai moves

Heheh, looks like your cape is a little "sticky" there Wendy, under the right arm? ... and... I did not know things could turn "inside out" like that o.o (just before the standing jump at the end)
    Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

hehe gravity is being unkind to her XD

edited October 2013

Rezca said:
    Jaderail said:
    DanaTA said:
    Rezca said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:

Dana

Treasure Planet.... Would that be a remake or a spoof? I think it's too awesome to be a spoof though, but isn't really a remake either since it's an original variation of Treasure Island. Spoof maybe, but it's not like Spaceballs is ^^
    A sequel of Treasure Planet or Titan A.E. would both be awesome me thinks, if done right. I want to see what Jim does with his life at the end of the movie :)

Korso might have been cloned from some DNA and comes back to save Cale and Akima again (y)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

And not even a parody! More a tribute. I especially liked the punked-up middle section. :lol:
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Jaderail said:
    DanaTA said:
    Rezca said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:

Dana

I think Treasure Planet would be a re-imagining.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I think I'm sure we are in the Remake of remakes of remakes land now. Most adds I see now are for remakes, like Carrie the NEW one coming SOON. Just how many versions of Carrie do we need?

At least 2 apparently. :)
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:

I think I'm sure we are in the Remake of remakes of remakes land now. Most adds I see now are for remakes, like Carrie the NEW one coming SOON. Just how many versions of Carrie do we need?

At least 2 apparently. :)

Well you know what they say -original content is original for only the few seconds it takes to get old. They say that XD. Also

Rule 22: Copypasta is made to ruin every last bit of originality
    Rule 23: Copypasta is made to ruin every last bit of originality

edited December 1969

Just sayin'....

bigass_shoes.JPG
    1065 x 720 - 122K
    edited December 1969

Now that's a deal no one can pass up

This discussion has been closed.