The Hackers got to my XP Complaint Thread

1235750

Comments

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 10,732
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    Must have bought all this stuff a couple of years ago and never downloaded most of it, the library search box works real well heh would have bought it all again and not noticed

    You do good night scenes!

    Dana

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 10,732
    edited December 1969

    Frank0314 said:
    faster than ludicrous speed?

    Hey that's from Spaceballs. I just watched that last night

    That is a great movie! I loved when they were combing the desert! :lol:

    Dana

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,816
    edited December 1969

    DanaTA said:
    Frank0314 said:
    faster than ludicrous speed?

    Hey that's from Spaceballs. I just watched that last night

    That is a great movie! I loved when they were combing the desert! :lol:

    Dana

    Yeah that's one of my favorite parts to. I also like the expression on Barf's face when the statue of Yogurt falls on his foot

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 10,732
    edited December 1969

    Well, I had a lot of catching up to do. Even though this thread bears my title, I was dropped from notificiations...aaaaaaGAIN!

    Must go do some chores now, and then I'll eat and watch some TV...last night's CSI.

    Dana

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 10,732
    edited December 1969

    Frank0314 said:
    DanaTA said:
    Frank0314 said:
    faster than ludicrous speed?

    Hey that's from Spaceballs. I just watched that last night

    That is a great movie! I loved when they were combing the desert! :lol:

    Dana

    Yeah that's one of my favorite parts to. I also like the expression on Barf's face when the statue of Yogurt falls on his foot

    I'll have to watch it again sometime. I've forgotten some of the things.

    OK, this time I really am going to go out for a while.

    Dana

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,816
    edited December 1969

    DanaTA said:
    Frank0314 said:
    DanaTA said:
    Frank0314 said:
    faster than ludicrous speed?

    Hey that's from Spaceballs. I just watched that last night

    That is a great movie! I loved when they were combing the desert! :lol:

    Dana

    Yeah that's one of my favorite parts to. I also like the expression on Barf's face when the statue of Yogurt falls on his foot

    I'll have to watch it again sometime. I've forgotten some of the things.

    OK, this time I really am going to go out for a while.

    Dana

    Have fun. I'm about to go and get in my recliner and turn the laptop on so I can follow the forums and put on AMC since they are running scary movies all month

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,733
    edited December 1969

    i'm afraid to watch ncis. just once, a happy adios to a character would be nice. i can't take it if they ko ziva.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,816
    edited December 1969

    Watching Friday the 13th "Final Friday" atm

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    Morning. Chilly wind but sunny outside under a big bright blue sky that seems to go forever. No hint of smoke in the air but further north there are many wildfires :>)

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,733
    edited December 1969

    Jason vs Freddy, tee hee :lol:

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,733
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Chilly wind but sunny outside under a big bright blue sky that seems to go forever. No hint of smoke in the air but further north there are many wildfires :>)


    are they evacuating? hopes everyone is okay.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,816
    edited December 1969

    Jason vs Freddy, tee hee :lol:

    That's one of my favorits

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,874
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    Goat meat stew? I don't think I've ever had anything other than chicken and beef... Nothing exotic ever... Except for one time I had eel :)

    These are crunchy, kinda taste like nuts
    Oddly, the same is true of nuts when roasted. :)

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,874
    edited December 1969

    flannel jammies is good stuff on chilly nights. and hot buttershots from Hogsmeade :)

    i like those windy noises in the Too Late Def Lepard song.


    I always laugh during that song because I hear the lyrics as:
    "But it's too late, too late, it's too late
    Too late for lunch..." :lol:
  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,874
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    Must have bought all this stuff a couple of years ago and never downloaded most of it, the library search box works real well heh would have bought it all again and not noticed

    Oooo...Dark Carnival. (obscure Ray Bradbury reference)
  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,874
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    Jaderail said:
    ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    Goat meat stew? I don't think I've ever had anything other than chicken and beef... Nothing exotic ever... Except for one time I had eel :)

    These are crunchy, kinda taste like nuts

    They MUCH better roasted. Been there tried those.

    The hard core experience is eating them live, but roasted on a campfire stone is less fraught :>)
    How do you stand the screaming they do when you eat them live? Terran Gagh, heh.

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,874
    edited December 1969

    oh boy. how fast is godspeed? a unit of acceleration? faster than ludicrous speed?

    "Origin of GODSPEED

    Middle English god speid, from the phrase God spede you God prosper you
    First Known Use: 15th century"

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,874
    edited December 1969

    Rezca said:
    Is still kinda sleepy.

    I drew up two new variations of my new draggy recently (Who seems to be fairly popular on one of the art sites I posted it at ^^)


    I asked one of my friends if she wanted one based off of her dragon character, and I drew in the goggles she's always wearing ^^ (They're strapped to her horns, but I've never actually seen her using them - maybe just for decoration? ^^)


    These are wonderful designs! There is just a touch of Iguana in there, too. Likes.
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,816
    edited December 1969

    They just said next week is the Halloween's movie marathon

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,874
    edited December 1969

    had my flu shot. i'm tasting eggs. is that weird? staring down a bowl of kitkats guarded by a halloween critter.


    i like this: Riku from Kingdom Hearts2. this was in the back of my mind when i'm thinking up how Loki should look.
    i want to make animated portraits of my kitbashed characters. sometime before i pay my webhost bill again. yahoo host doesn't offer streaming video hosting.


    Did they ask you the standard "Are you allergic to eggs?"
    You may have the same "suggestive taste" reaction I have. I can think about chocolate for example, and will physically experience the smell and taste of chocolate. Same with oranges or anything with a distinctive smell or taste.
  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,874
    edited December 1969

    Frank0314 said:
    Watching Friday the 13th "Final Friday" atm

    I can't handle gory movies. For me gory=disgusting, not scary.
    That seemed to take over horror movies at some point. I love scary movies, but not sadistically bloody ones.
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,816
    edited December 1969

    I'm a horror movie fanatic

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,143
    edited December 1969

    I feel so sleepy. I am also so thirsty!

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,816
    edited December 1969

    We just ordered pizza and wings

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,733
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    had my flu shot. i'm tasting eggs. is that weird? staring down a bowl of kitkats guarded by a halloween critter.


    i like this: Riku from Kingdom Hearts2. this was in the back of my mind when i'm thinking up how Loki should look.
    i want to make animated portraits of my kitbashed characters. sometime before i pay my webhost bill again. yahoo host doesn't offer streaming video hosting.


    Did they ask you the standard "Are you allergic to eggs?"
    You may have the same "suggestive taste" reaction I have. I can think about chocolate for example, and will physically experience the smell and taste of chocolate. Same with oranges or anything with a distinctive smell or taste.


    they did ask about egg allergy

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,733
    edited December 1969

    i started out searching for public domain christmas songs and ended up at ostinato. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostinato


    are barbershop quartets always dudes?

    so it seems songs before 1922 are public domain.

  • Wendy_CarraraWendy_Carrara Posts: 18,287
    edited December 1969

    thermal imaging?

    bodyheat.gif
    500 x 500 - 483K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    i started out searching for public domain christmas songs and ended up at ostinato. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostinato


    are barbershop quartets always dudes?

    so it seems songs before 1922 are public domain.

    All tenors and baritone and bass-ists so yes I guess., is a play on baroque music and they may have dropped the castrato voice for some reason :>)

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    thermal imaging?

    Predator vision :>)

  • Wendy_CarraraWendy_Carrara Posts: 18,287
    edited December 1969

    http://youtu.be/gaBiGQCjFzI before I did this character

This discussion has been closed.