The Hackers got to my XP Complaint Thread

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

i'm afraid to watch ncis. just once, a happy adios to a character would be nice. i can't take it if they ko ziva.

I've already told you she isn't going to be killed off! I won't spoil it, but that much you know now. You are a bit behind, since we just had the third episode of the season I think.

Dana

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Watching Friday the 13th "Final Friday" atm

I liked Saturday the 14th! :-P

Dana

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Chilly wind but sunny outside under a big bright blue sky that seems to go forever. No hint of smoke in the air but further north there are many wildfires :>)

Stay warm and safe!

Dana

edited December 1969

i started out searching for public domain christmas songs and ended up at ostinato. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostinato

are barbershop quartets always dudes?

so it seems songs before 1922 are public domain.

Well, let me see...how many dudettes have you seen in a barber shop? Getting a shave and a trim?

Dana

edited December 1969

thermal imaging?

Then the skin should be hot and the clothing cool. His face is blue, meaning it's quite cold. But his hat is hot. Is that a jester hat? Or a Santa hat?

Dana

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    i started out searching for public domain christmas songs and ended up at ostinato. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostinato

Well, let me see...how many dudettes have you seen in a barber shop? Getting a shave and a trim?

Dana
    There used to be (still are?) female manicurists in big city barbershops in the movies and TV shows, although I don't remember them singing.
    I seem to recall seeing Lucy dressed up as a Barbershop Quartet singer once (complete with handlebar mustache); she was probably trying to sneak into Ricky's stage show. Isn't "Why can't I be in your show, Ricky?" the plot of every I Love Lucy episode? :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    thermal imaging?

Then the skin should be hot and the clothing cool. His face is blue, meaning it's quite cold. But his hat is hot. Is that a jester hat? Or a Santa hat?

Dana
    He is Kung Fu fighting. Everybody was Kung Fu fighting. :)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Must have bought all this stuff a couple of years ago and never downloaded most of it, the library search box works real well heh would have bought it all again and not noticed

You do good night scenes!

Dana

hey TY been throwing shadowy blues around for a while lately :>)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Is still kinda sleepy.

I drew up two new variations of my new draggy recently (Who seems to be fairly popular on one of the art sites I posted it at ^^)

I asked one of my friends if she wanted one based off of her dragon character, and I drew in the goggles she's always wearing ^^ (They're strapped to her horns, but I've never actually seen her using them - maybe just for decoration? ^^)

Hey real cool, like the violet coloured one

likes.png
    100 x 100 - 6K
    edited December 1969

Sisca said:
    M F M said:
    here one more screenshot of Daz Studio 4. I misread costal as coastal. Apparently, I need to be a doctor to understand these shaping morphs.

I just slide them back and forth to see what changes...

... it is probably a Cunning Plan to make us all familiar with medical terms for the human body though... "Oh Doc, my costal angle is acting up today..." >_<</div>

It's nothing to worry about as long as your Linea Alba depth is normal :)

What would Blackadder say? I'm sure there's an episode...

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Chilly wind but sunny outside under a big bright blue sky that seems to go forever. No hint of smoke in the air but further north there are many wildfires :>)

are they evacuating? hopes everyone is okay.

We're OK so far this year. Think everything around here that could burn or blow away did a few years ago \m/

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    Must have bought all this stuff a couple of years ago and never downloaded most of it, the library search box works real well heh would have bought it all again and not noticed

Oooo...Dark Carnival. (obscure Ray Bradbury reference)

In Illustrated Man?

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    Jaderail said:
    ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    Goat meat stew? I don't think I've ever had anything other than chicken and beef... Nothing exotic ever... Except for one time I had eel :)

These are crunchy, kinda taste like nuts

They MUCH better roasted. Been there tried those.

The hard core experience is eating them live, but roasted on a campfire stone is less fraught :>)
    How do you stand the screaming they do when you eat them live? Terran Gagh, heh.

They are like truffles I guess, weird but tasty XD

edited December 1969

http://youtu.be/gaBiGQCjFzI before I did this character

Yes it looks good - there is a trailer for Predator 2 on TV right now hehe - and is cute when the guy hops :>)

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Stay warm and safe!

Dana

Went walking down by the river at Avon Valley, it was blowy but warm and boy stuff has grown since the floods a few months ago :>)

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I'm a horror movie fanatic

Pet Sematary is on TV \m/

edited December 1969

Everything I wanted in the store was already in the download library, is a real good customer account thing to have otherwise I would buy the same thing twice :>)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited October 2013

ps1borg said:
    Frank0314 said:
    I'm a horror movie fanatic

Pet Sematary is on TV \m/

reading the book scared me, i couldn't finish it. read bethany's sin, had to sleep with the light on. >.<</p>

i watched The Stand all the way through a few times, and i still don't know what it was about.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

weather giving us alerts this morning.

131018.JPG
    974 x 539 - 97K
    edited December 1969

weather giving us alerts this morning.

Yellow dots are small fires, grey ones are under control

fires.png
    263 x 196 - 113K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

How do I set up DIM to install the Carrara stuff I got? It won't install them and I forgot how to tell it to do so.

edited December 1969

i would luv to see what the movie treatment for the Avengers movie looks like.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

How do I set up DIM to install the Carrara stuff I got? It won't install them and I forgot how to tell it to do so.

Click on the gear in the right corner and go to the applications tab. See Carrara's install location and your done

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

i've heard of the fires outside of Sydney, Australia, but I didn't know that there are fires outside of Melbourne, Australia.

edited December 1969

complaint-amazon is getting slick. says free shipping
    but when i got to the final nexts of the checkout process, it was only free if signing up for amazon prime trial.

i was gonna buy the SONY acid cuz it says comes with 3000 music loops.
    was thinking i could use it to make a soundtrack. i should make the movie first and then worry about the soundtrack.

my story has mermaids, wet hair is gonna be a problem. was gonna use the Bob hair, but it's not really sexeh.
    i'm imagining my mermaids as Jessica Rabbits.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

There used to be (still are?) female manicurists in big city barbershops in the movies and TV shows, although I don't remember them singing.
    I seem to recall seeing Lucy dressed up as a Barbershop Quartet singer once (complete with handlebar mustache); she was probably trying to sneak into Ricky's stage show. Isn't "Why can't I be in your show, Ricky?" the plot of every I Love Lucy episode? :)

Just about! Well, I loved the chocolate factory one. And the Vita-Vega-Mitamin or whatever that was that got her drunk. Actually, I like the show...period. :smirk:

Dana

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:
    thermal imaging?

Dana

He is Kung Fu fighting. Everybody was Kung Fu fighting. :)

Ooh! Hah!

Dana

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Stay warm and safe!

Dana

Went walking down by the river at Avon Valley, it was blowy but warm and boy stuff has grown since the floods a few months ago :>)

Floods tend to do that in those types of terrain. Glad you're safe.

Dana

edited December 1969

doh. Jabberwock comes with a lovely vest, but no trous.

is it weird i wanna dress my aliens, but undress the humans?

it would be easier to put them all in skirts, or kilts.
    sea monkey has a spiny back,

curious teacups are empty. can't remember if it has sugar cubes. starting to panic over my scene lists.

was thinking it would be an interesting contrast to show the crowded noisy space terminal, compared to the lonely space travel.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited October 2013

*Wonders how skiriki's fuzzy wyvern is coming along*
    Wyvern2.0 needs more love. Poses are all well and good, but she needs more textures! Morphs! And props :3
    Like a saddle, or a set of armor like the SubDragon has... x3

I just picked up 3DCoat and am installing it nao. I hope I'll be able to get into it and do something eventually D:

fuzzy_wvern.png
    1148 x 898 - 679K
    Post edited by Rezca on
This discussion has been closed.