Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    Shiny new thread haz the shinning drop

Nicely done!

Dana

hehe thanks, some stuff just wants to render itself so was easy o:-)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    Goat meat stew? I don't think I've ever had anything other than chicken and beef... Nothing exotic ever... Except for one time I had eel :)

These are crunchy, kinda taste like nuts

They MUCH better roasted. Been there tried those.

The hard core experience is eating them live, but roasted on a campfire stone is less fraught :>)

edited December 1969

lol, since I am posting here now
    might as well share this really weird breastcoat trenchcoat thing

sometimes conformers work too well :u

edited December 1969

Hey those kids from the mall have taken over the store :&

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,796
    edited December 1969

infrared iClone dreamhome stalk test

stalk00029.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    edited October 2013

whoa cyberdelic woohoo o/\o

likes.png
    100 x 100 - 6K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • SiscaSisca Posts: 875
    edited December 1969

Complaint: Dogs woke me up at 5:00 this morning. I can't get back to sleep but now they're all out cold.

Misty, if you're looking for a bowtie Menswear 1930 is on sale in the Carnival category for 99 cents and has one. Also one for Genesis in the Morphing Business Suit Expansion 1, Since they're separate props I don't see why they wouldn't work without having the suit, but really hard to beat the price on the 1930's suit.

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

**The Hackers got to my XP Complaint Thread**
    Grins,,

A few months ago I still lived with the guys who started the hacking stuff in my country, and introduced internet here, and are behind the more international stuff like wikileaks.

One thing they never bothered with was XP, never saw anybody use a pc there, and just growls of disgust when reminded of it's existence, and flatly refuse to help me when I have a pc problem.
    **Inject grumpy voice**
    "When one has the choice between the chance one may encounter a virus, or the absolute guaranty one would attract a mountain, I choose the first !! "

Fortunately I never bothered with hacks, when someone wants to waist there time hacking my computer, they are welcome to do so.. :lol:

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Ohhh new thread..

actually had time this morning to catch up on some of the forum threads, before heading off to work..

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Sisca said:
    Complaint: Dogs woke me up at 5:00 this morning. I can't get back to sleep but now they're all out cold.

Misty, if you're looking for a bowtie Menswear 1930 is on sale in the Carnival category for 99 cents and has one. Also one for Genesis in the Morphing Business Suit Expansion 1, Since they're separate props I don't see why they wouldn't work without having the suit, but really hard to beat the price on the 1930's suit.

Thanks. i missed that one. :)

edited December 1969

Must have bought all this stuff a couple of years ago and never downloaded most of it, the library search box works real well heh would have bought it all again and not noticed

cvl.jpg
    1500 x 915 - 167K
    edited December 1969

Sisca said:

The 1930s suit is real good, I tried every which way to port SY's suit to Poser but meh, didn't work out for me >:x

edited December 1969

Salvatore said:
    **The Hackers got to my XP Complaint Thread**
    Grins,,

A few months ago I still lived with the guys who started the hacking stuff in my country, and introduced internet here, and are behind the more international stuff like wikileaks.

One thing they never bothered with was XP, never saw anybody use a pc there, and just growls of disgust when reminded of it's existence, and flatly refuse to help me when I have a pc problem.
    **Inject grumpy voice**
    "When one has the choice between the chance one may encounter a virus, or the absolute guaranty one would attract a mountain, I choose the first !! "

Fortunately I never bothered with hacks, when someone wants to waist there time hacking my computer, they are welcome to do so.. :lol:

more likely to be some bot hacking a compy than a person, sign of the times XD

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Sisca said:

The 1930s suit is real good, I tried every which way to port SY's suit to Poser but meh, didn't work out for me >:x

i used to complain about the lack of mankinis. now i have the mankinis, realizing i don't have modern dress clothes for him.

still need a good Frank n Furter outfit for m4. :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Must have bought all this stuff a couple of years ago and never downloaded most of it, the library search box works real well heh would have bought it all again and not noticed

carny time :) opens any minute now.

carnival needs some snacks vendors. the cotton candy sounded exciting.

edited December 1969

i want to make biguanna sofy furry fuzzily cuddly. theoretically in poser, the less guide hairs the easier on the memory.
    in my story biguana plays Loki, the bratt ice prince, in his dragon form. in humanoid form he looks like, oh i forget his name, found him in the rmp, Teru, Toro something. her travels via a class 40 type tardis, but the tardis is always off screen so no one sees it.and it's not called a tardis, it's called a corridor.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Sisca said:

i used to complain about the lack of mankinis. now i have the mankinis, realizing i don't have modern dress clothes for him.

You could use the M4 shape for Genesis then you'd have about 80% of any of the stores to choose from to create the outfit :).

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I may load several copies of Genesis and Genesis 2 to see how much memory they use.

screenshot of the day:

daz_studio_metadata.jpg
    568 x 432 - 65K
    edited December 1969

oh boy. how fast is godspeed? a unit of acceleration? faster than ludicrous speed?

edited December 1969

Sisca said:
    ps1borg said:
    Sisca said:

You could use the M4 shape for Genesis then you'd have about 80% of any of the stores to choose from to create the outfit :).

in a pinch i'll use the v4 male morph.

i'm meaning to try the scaled up k4 idea from yesterday. the trouble is staying awake when i get home from work. lol

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,352
    edited December 1969

faster than ludicrous speed?

Hey that's from Spaceballs. I just watched that last night

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited October 2013

Is still kinda sleepy.

I drew up two new variations of my new draggy recently (Who seems to be fairly popular on one of the art sites I posted it at ^^)

I asked one of my friends if she wanted one based off of her dragon character, and I drew in the goggles she's always wearing ^^ (They're strapped to her horns, but I've never actually seen her using them - maybe just for decoration? ^^)

PippuriPatchthroat(2).jpg
    1079 x 640 - 188K
    Swallowers-Batch2.jpg
    1079 x 1188 - 432K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    faster than ludicrous speed?

Hey that's from Spaceballs. I just watched that last night

the shwartz be with you :)

edited October 2013

had my flu shot. i'm tasting eggs. is that weird? staring down a bowl of kitkats guarded by a halloween critter.

i like this: Riku from Kingdom Hearts2. this was in the back of my mind when i'm thinking up how Loki should look.
    i want to make animated portraits of my kitbashed characters. sometime before i pay my webhost bill again. yahoo host doesn't offer streaming video hosting.

riku.jpg
    505 x 489 - 61K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

here one more screenshot of Daz Studio 4. I misread costal as coastal. Apparently, I need to be a doctor to understand these shaping morphs.

daz_studio_interface.jpg
    521 x 532 - 80K
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

here one more screenshot of Daz Studio 4. I misread costal as coastal. Apparently, I need to be a doctor to understand these shaping morphs.

I just slide them back and forth to see what changes...

... it is probably a Cunning Plan to make us all familiar with medical terms for the human body though... "Oh Doc, my costal angle is acting up today..." >_<</p>

edited December 1969

M F M said:

I just slide them back and forth to see what changes...

... it is probably a Cunning Plan to make us all familiar with medical terms for the human body though... "Oh Doc, my costal angle is acting up today..." >_<</div>

It's nothing to worry about as long as your Linea Alba depth is normal :)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,352
    edited December 1969

I had to take a Medical Terminology class in college. It was the suck

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I had to take a Medical Terminology class in college. It was the suck

That sounds more like an epiglottal constriction, or a sub-optimal larynx vacuum ;-).
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

That's interesting. Care to elaborate how you did that?

Dana

This discussion has been closed.