The Hackers got to my XP Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Goat meat stew? I don't think I've ever had anything other than chicken and beef... Nothing exotic ever... Except for one time I had eel :)

What about turkey? The locals around choose a day in November to eat a big turkey dinner.

when we say dress the turkey, we don't mean in a tuxedo :)

Yeah no bow tie for the turkey. Is there a turkey day in your part of the world?

i likes celebrate Turkey day in these parts by baking a home made lasagna.
    it doesn't catch on with the relatives, :-/ they end up eating the lasagna as a side dish to the gbbl gbbl turkey.
    my Buppy gets chicken cutlet for his T day dindins.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Poor me have to go eat a big turkey day feast at my mum's. I have to do it since I live in the same zip code which means I am the closest family for my mum.

edited December 1969

Poor me have to go eat a big turkey day feast at my mum's. I have to do it since I live in the same zip code which means I am the closest family for my mum.

what time does she put the bird in the oven?

my cuzin gets up at 5 am to dress the turkey.

are you into the 11th doctor? have you tried rendering him? needs a good tweed shader for his jacket.

edited December 1969

the 11th doctor is my favorite! I am hoping to make him soon with M5. I just got all the clothes for M5 for the 11th's outfit. Not sure if I have the right hair for M5 to pull if off. I cannot remember if the hair I got was for M4 or M5. Not at computer at the moment to tell.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

When we do turkey we use the 2-hr method. However we usually have food we are thankful for: boiled shrimp, queso and chips, beer, and football.

edited December 1969

I am looking through the daz catalog to see if I can find a hair that would work
    This would but it is not on sale and I do not have it http://www.daz3d.com/short/alexios-hair

edited October 2013

I am looking through the daz catalog to see if I can find a hair that would work
    This would but it is not on sale and I do not have it http://www.daz3d.com/short/alexios-hair

looks nice, needs to be bit longer.

looks shorter in this one.

msmith.jpg
    302 x 402 - 21K
    mattsmith.jpg
    110 x 110 - 4K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited October 2013

It can be made to be longer. I think that is the hair I am looking for (at least from the Daz market. Have not tried looking at Rendo or RDNA.

http://www.daz3d.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/a/l/alexios-hair-1.jpg

Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • SiscaSisca Posts: 875
    edited December 1969

looks shorter in this one.

You can adjust the bangs so they hang almost down to his chin so it should be usable.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    eek, Nope, I'd die in wilderness, couldn't eat some critter like that! :shut:

To be honest, I could only barely just taste it. It wasn't the taste, or the texture, or that it was sushi.... I didn't finish it because I felt odd eating an eel ^^;

edited December 1969

The challenge will be spin dialing M5 to look like the 11th doctor.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Spyro said:

To be honest, I could only barely just taste it. It wasn't the taste, or the texture, or that it was sushi.... I didn't finish it because I felt odd eating an eel ^^;

Are bugs kosher?

edited December 1969

I'm trying it with M4 or maybe a scaled up Kid4. the K4 ringbearer outfit has a bowtie.

i'm sure somebody somewhere made the sonic screwdriver.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited October 2013

icprncss said:
    Rezca said:
    Spyro said:

Are bugs kosher?

I didn't eat it because I like eels :)
    It wasn't gross to me or anything ^^

I'd probably never eat a bug though, for entirely different reasons. :)

Post edited by Rezca on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

i'm not trying to complain, but I am still adjusting to Poser 9's user interface. I've been using Daz Studio ever since version 1.04 came out.

user_interface.jpg
    666 x 579 - 133K
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Shiny new thread haz the shinning drop

Nicely done!

Dana

edited December 1969

I'm trying it with M4 or maybe a scaled up Kid4. the K4 ringbearer outfit has a bowtie.

I guess you do not have any way to convert K4 stuff to M4?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

i'm not trying to complain, but I am still adjusting to Poser 9's user interface. I've been using Daz Studio ever since version 1.04 came out.

Wow that's a confusing layout. Here's mine

UI.jpg
    1483 x 857 - 112K
    edited December 1969

There's a lot to adjust to. I have Poser Pro 2010, same release but the Pro version. Oh, wait...no, it's the same as Poser 8. Interface looks about the same, though. I'm more comfortable with DS, but Poser has its advantages and I'd like to get to know it better.

Dana

edited December 1969

Poser 9 is the same as the pro version 2012 which is what I posted above. The wife got 2014, but we didn't have enough money to upgrade us both at the same time.

edited December 1969

Asked about a RDJ look a like in the stupid thread instead of this one. Guess that was stupid.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Poser 9 is the same as the pro version 2012 which is what I posted above. The wife got 2014, but we didn't have enough money to upgrade us both at the same time.

Yeah, money is a troubling issue. I don't see it getting much better, especially with what's going on in the capitol. Or should that be capital? :) Actually, it's both. The Capitol is all about capital. OK, I have to stop...looking at that word, it's looking weird now. Time to go eat something.

Dana

edited December 1969

I always misspell it. Then again I couldn't survive without spell checker

edited December 1969

I guess you do not have any way to convert K4 stuff to M4?

i used the grouping tool to separate the bowtie into a prop.

i haz nuthing to convert a k4 suit to m4. or a v4 to m4. poser came with wardrobe wiz, but is extra moolas to by options for the gang.
    i know the DS autofit can convert to M5, but can it convert to M4 and then export it to poser.

the Dr has a lot of cute mannerisms. we need a set of poses for his mannerisms.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

i docked the heirarchry editor on the right.

edited December 1969

if only the Doctah was in time to save us from robothead 790

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

i docked the heirarchry editor on the right.

I don't use all the hand controls. They take up to much room. I just use the little icons that are on the top bar to do all my moving around. I want the biggest work area I can get

edited December 1969

hmm Depth of field, not to be confused with Depth of focus ... too late, already confused it.

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

if only the Doctah was in time to save us from robothead 790

"All day by the Zev Zev..." ? ;-)
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited December 1969

I keep losing undocked Poser windows on my dual monitors.

This discussion has been closed.