Flash Sale Alerts II

Comments

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

Aardvark 8

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762
    Nath said:

Aardvark 8

Aardvark 8, Ants 0... 

now let's got to Max Sleet with the weather.

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557
    edited April 2019
    Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • Payat ParinPayat Parin Posts: 980

Back due to popular demand! Oh Yeah!

edited April 2019
    Noah LGP said:

Unfortunately, it appears to lie about there being new items. I'm seeing the same items and total product count I did the other night. EDIT - Oh wait, I found one (1) new item.

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • Payat ParinPayat Parin Posts: 980

Flash sales about environment @ 1.99 will be greatly appreciated.  

• Flash sales about environment @ 1.99 will be greatly appreciated.  

I second this

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576

..I was really hoping they would've had an environment as set the "key" item in MM.  Instead it was only G8 Pro bundles.

• KitsumoKitsumo Posts: 1,210

And whenever I'm broke, that's when they have a sale on toolkits and utilities.

..I know. I tend to prefer merchant resource content over a new character as it allows me to build my own.  I also prefer utilities like the Iray Light Manger and IBL Master for 3DL which are great for improving workflow. 

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313

I'm unsubscribing from this thread as it has become just another irrelavant chat thread rather than actually being of any use to anyone.

..well, when there are no new Flash Sales or Fastgrab updates, that sort of happens.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029

Not sure when it started but there's a 4 hours flash sale on gift cards (10% off) and a 4 hours fast grab sale on selected pro bundles (70% off)

• AtiAti Posts: 9,081
    Leana said:

Not sure when it started but there's a 4 hours flash sale on gift cards (10% off) and a 4 hours fast grab sale on selected pro bundles (70% off)

They started roughly ten minutes ago.

The Pro Bundle link takes me to Fast Grab rather than a special sale. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029
    Cybersox said:

The Pro Bundle link takes me to Fast Grab rather than a special sale. 

Yes, that sale is basically "a few pro bundles are in fast grab for 4 hours".

Even more stuff in fastgrab: https://www.daz3d.com/fast-grab-3d-models/

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

wow you're fast

Looks like the extra discount for having a new release in the cart isn't working.  ;/ 

• I'm getting the 65% off even without something new in the cart.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,250

The banner ad says "PC+ Members Discount Will Apply in Cart", so that kind of implies some extra discount for PC+ Members, although nothing is explicitly stated. Still, nothing changes in the cart, new release included or not.

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

I'm getting the 65% off even without something new in the cart.

Nice.  I had to have a new product in the cart to trigger the percentage boost.

NorthOf45 said:

The banner ad says "PC+ Members Discount Will Apply in Cart", so that kind of implies some extra discount for PC+ Members, although nothing is explicitly stated. Still, nothing changes in the cart, new release included or not.

I thought the same, but there was not any additional percentage off.

NorthOf45 said:

For PC+ items, the normal PC+ price is shown on the sales page. When you put it in the cart, it will become 50% or 65% cheaper in the cart.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,250
    Ati said:
    NorthOf45 said:

For PC+ items, the normal PC+ price is shown on the sales page. When you put it in the cart, it will become 50% or 65% cheaper in the cart.

Ah, just noticed that there are PC+ items in the sale. I guess I have them all, so there's no advantage for me there...

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,323
    edited April 2019

Seven Dollars off DAZ Originals with coupon

Seven off.jpg
    653 x 520 - 93K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    gitika1 said:

NorthOf45 said:

I'm still not seeing any change when new releases are added as well.  I've tried every combination of products but the price on the store page remains the pridce and there's no discouint in the cart.  Come on DAZ, this should be basic level stuff...

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,961
    Cybersox said:
    gitika1 said:

NorthOf45 said:

I'm still not seeing any change when new releases are added as well.  I've tried every combination of products but the price on the store page remains the pridce and there's no discouint in the cart.  Come on DAZ, this should be basic level stuff...

But... I think the issue is that people are getting the higher discount without adding a new item to the cart? I mean sure they probably want to fix it, but...
This discussion has been closed.