Art of the Promo

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,317
    edited March 19

Saiyaness' Ester has the compelling threatening promo like a still from a movie. 

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • KindredArtsKindredArts Posts: 1,229

Saiyaness' Ester has the compelling threatening promo like a still from a movie. 

I always look forward to saiyaness dropping content, she's great. Top notch promo yes

• Woot! Thans for the mention! (I'm a bit late, I know...:p) 

edited March 19

If you're liking your classic Aliens scifi,  you gotta appreciate the atmosphere processing of TimPaynes new corridor set. 

edited March 19

Gonna classify this a epic and grandiose in scale Ansiko's Wreckage

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited March 2019

I saw this today while browsing for poses and it made me chuckle.

The chaos in the background, the amused guy on the right, the whole composition is just great, imo. Tells a story without saying a word.

It's from The Man poses by Islandgirl. It's a little older, but a great render and it definitely grabbed my attention. 

Post edited by 3Diva on
    edited March 19

This promo for NewYork Stores looks like a typical city street snapshot but once we realize we're looking at over 10 character figures,  10 architectural building and 10 parked cars,  this is an epic 3D render that took a bit of time to assemble.  Really showcase the potential of the product well.

edited March 19

Quixotry's Powerful Portraits offers a powerful Elf promo image in the fantasy art realm.

edited March 2019

Some gorgeous promo imagery out of vyktohria for her new girl Rachel

The 80's vibe with a couple of them is quite delightful for any fan of the over-the-top fashion and style of the 80's.

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,578

The 80's vibe with a couple of them is quite delightful for any fan of the over-the-top fashion and style of the 80's.

This image.

Wow...

just wow...

Striking is an understatement.

Easily one of the very best images I have seen.  One I will remember as well.

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395
    Ippotamus said:

This image.

Wow...

just wow...

Striking is an understatement.

Easily one of the very best images I have seen.  One I will remember as well.

i join in the choir of applauses! excellent image(s) - especially the main orange-hued one -  i really went WOOOOW as i saw it i the shop, bravo @vyktohria !!!!

edited March 19

This portrait of Virtual World's version of Mrs.Chow stood out on the page of thumbnail.   Zhirong

edited March 19

Islandgirl's promo for  Forms 2 Poses set, tells the story in a single moment between resiliance and defeat.  You can do it.  Get up.  They don't win.

edited March 19

Probably one of the more violent promos out there,  this image of the T-Rex saddle by Hershel looks like it came straight out of a epic scifi cinematic movie.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,072

Love those promos- and man, I do want that saddle/T-Rex, just for that idea. 

edited March 19

Antfarm's cinematic promo for Scifi Wall prop set.  Motion captured. 

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,476

Probably one of the more violent promos out there,  this image of the T-Rex saddle by Hershel looks like it came straight out of a epic scifi cinematic movie.

One of the best I've ever seen.

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    I think HH brings out the kid in all of us when he releases new dinosaur products. Haha! Also, Antfarm's Sci-Fi Wall has amazing promos! Totally knew it would end up here!
  • Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

A brooding landscape in Alien Lands by The AntFarm.  I love the way the light plays over all the surfaces.

edited June 2019

The promos for 3D Universe's Cartoon Chameleon are so cute! :D 

The promos are clean and simple but quite effective imo. They drew me in - particularly the above with that adorable expression. hehe :)

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,014

The main promo for Convergence outfit textures just made me laugh:

(sorry, the cake is a lie...)

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795
    edited June 2019

I'm not even much of a steampunk person but these promos make me want to buy the airship https://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-items/as-nocturne

Post edited by Linwelly on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,014
    Linwelly said:

I'm not even much of a steampunk person but these promos make me want to buy the airship https://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-items/as-nocturne

I agree,  they look great :)

• Saiyaness' Ester has the compelling threatening promo like a still from a movie. 

Holy wow. It does look like a still from a movie. No doubt.

• Leana said:

The main promo for Convergence outfit textures just made me laugh:

(sorry, the cake is a lie...)

Reminds me of Patton Oswalt's bit about Sky Cake vs. Sky Cookies.

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited June 2019

Marshian does lots of cool promos and this product has a ton - but I really liked this one....

https://www.daz3d.com/blur-crazy

Post edited by Saiyaness on
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,303
    Saiyaness said:

Marshian does lots of cool promos and this product has a ton - but I really liked this one....

https://www.daz3d.com/blur-crazy

Lots of good ones in that product - INSTANTLY went into my cart, for sure!

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

These really stood out, for the Dragon Empress Addons by Arki. (Rendered by Joe Pingleton. No surprise there!)

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,575

@Strangefate and @Roguey have done it again with their Medieval Fantasy Bedroom:

The lighting included with the set was used by the author to create both of these promos. Thanks to the candles, the lighting in the second image is reminiscent of a painting, and the sense of action is great!

- Greg

edited March 19

KindredArts Distance Fog promos look cool.