Texture Atlas Tutorial

SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Not which category this should be under!

But after repeatedly hitting my head on my desk and pulling out of my hair! I finally figured out how to use Texture Atlas and made up a tutorial on how to turn it on and the basics of use! I could use someone to check it and make sure I am not missing anything and see if I actually am making sense!

Setup tutorial can be found here

Thanks!
Amy

Comments

• ladyofmanyfacesladyofmanyfaces Posts: 83
    edited December 1969

I'll check try this out when I get to my desk top tomorrow. Thank you for this.

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited December 1969

Thanks. Just followed your tut. Now got the toolbar and Texture atlas on Hollywood Blvd.

• SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
    edited December 1969

Did the tutorial make sense to you?

Amy

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited December 1969

Yep, no problem. But what I tend to do is scan and pick out the obvious, which was well signposted with pics and menu selections.
    Thanks again.

• madmadmad2040madmadmad2040 Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

Not which category this should be under!

But after repeatedly hitting my head on my desk and pulling out of my hair! I finally figured out how to use Texture Atlas and made up a tutorial on how to turn it on and the basics of use! I could use someone to check it and make sure I am not missing anything and see if I actually am making sense!

Setup tutorial can be found here

Thanks!
    Amy

your tutorial was helpful ,thank you.

i always wanted to merge textures into one but didn't know textureatlas until late ,that too accidentally , i asked how to perform such a task many times in forums but never got the solution , but with texture-atlas i am near to my goal.

• SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
    edited December 1969

I am glad you found it helpful!

Amy