Breast bounce script for DAZ Studio 4.5

Comments

• Try the attached script for G2F glute vibration and see if it works.  As is the case with G8F&G3F glute script, there is no user interface at all.

dse
    dse
    Glute Physics G2F v0.5.dse
  • FrankTheTankFrankTheTank Posts: 1,131
    edited February 2019

Try the attached script for G2F glute vibration and see if it works.  As is the case with G8F&G3F glute script, there is no user interface at all.

Thanks for posting that so quickly! I've been doing some tests and it does work, but its very subtle.

The first figure (left), and last figure (right) are the same animation, the 1st figure has no physics applied at all, its just there for baseline comparison.

The center figure has a slightly more exagerated animation, and I applied both breast and glute physics to that one.

Its hard to visually see any movement in the glutes, but I know it is working as I can look at individual frames under parameters and see that the glute morphs are changing.

I think your glute physics script is good for walking, but it could really use an interface to dial up the motion for something like twerking.

If you decide to create an interface for the glutes, I'm sure you could sell it. I would be the first to buy it!

For some reason the gif doesn't play when attached. Here is the gif on my deviant art page:

Post edited by FrankTheTank on
  • amylee_07amylee_07 Posts: 19
    NSFW said:

I think your glute physics script is good for walking, but it could really use an interface to dial up the motion for something like twerking.

If you decide to create an interface for the glutes, I'm sure you could sell it. I would be the first to buy it!

I agree with this statement. If you would like to sell your scripts on DAZ3D I am sure many people would buy it!  Your script interfaces are beginner friendly and easy to understand :)

• edited April 2018

Thanks for your comments and feedback.  The twerking gif animation is very cute!

I will try to investigate whether the current glute simulation is accurate enough or not.  To be honest I never thought the glute scripts would be useful to anybody including myself, so I haven’t done any proper analysis.  I will also try to implement a user interface similar to my breast physics script so the parameters can be tweaked.

But I am not sure how much it will benefit the twerking animation, because I think the subtle vibration is due to the subtle body movement.  If the vibration is enhanced while the body movement remains subtle, it might end up looking unrealistic.

Post edited by masatok0606_1efebee4e7 on
  • kwanniekwannie Posts: 861

Hi Masatok,

Did you ever implement a user interface for you glute script yet? Your scripts add such perfect realism to characters I always check to see if you have any updates, keep up the fantastic work!

Cheers!!

• kwannie said:

Hi Masatok,

Did you ever implement a user interface for you glute script yet? Your scripts add such perfect realism to characters I always check to see if you have any updates, keep up the fantastic work!

Cheers!!

Hi Kwannie, thanks for waiting.  The G8/G3 glute version is almost finished and being tested, and G2 version should be easy once G8/G3 is done. 

I am also working on a completely new breast script, which uses the built-in pectoral bones to vibrate the breasts instead of relying on the commercial breast morphs.  It means that the standard figure works without buying any morphs.  I have so far tested the new script (pectoral bone version) with various animations, and the results are just as good as the previous version (morph version).

Once I am done with the development, I will make them available as freeware, but I may ask for a small amount of donation.  I am hoping to finish everything by the end of this month, unless some urgent matters crop up.  Stay tuned!

• ImagoImago Posts: 4,874
    kwannie said:

Hi Masatok,

Cheers!!

Hi Kwannie, thanks for waiting.  The G8/G3 glute version is almost finished and being tested, and G2 version should be easy once G8/G3 is done. 

I am also working on a completely new breast script, which uses the built-in pectoral bones to vibrate the breasts instead of relying on the commercial breast morphs.  It means that the standard figure works without buying any morphs.  I have so far tested the new script (pectoral bone version) with various animations, and the results are just as good as the previous version (morph version).

Once I am done with the development, I will make them available as freeware, but I may ask for a small amount of donation.  I am hoping to finish everything by the end of this month, unless some urgent matters crop up.  Stay tuned!

It works directly on the bones? So it can work on Genesis1 too? laugh

• edited May 2018
    Imago said:

So it can work on Genesis1 too? laugh

Theoretically, yes.  The pectoral bones of G1 (and G2) have reduced set of controls compare to those of G3/G8, and their bone structure is slightly different, so I would still need to modify the code and tweak some parameters.  I will give it a try once I am done with G3/G8 version as well as the glute scripts.

Post edited by masatok0606_1efebee4e7 on
  • The following new scripts are ready for download.

Breast Physics Plus for G8F and G3F v1.0 - you don't need any commercial morphs to use them.
    Breast Physics Plus for G2F and G1F v1.0 - you don't need any coomericial morphs to use them.

Glute Physics G2F v1.0 - Glute control morphs are required
    Glute Physics G8F and G3F v1.0 - Glute control morphs are required

These scripts have better user interface and more controls than the previous scripts, such as -
    * Left / Right parameters are no longer combined with Up / Down parameters
    * Progress bar (a small one at the bottom of the screen)

And I have set up a website so you can easily find all of my scripts in one place.
    https://sites.google.com/site/vibrationphysics0606/

I will edit my previous posts in this forum to show this new website.

Enjoy!

• ImagoImago Posts: 4,874

The following new scripts are ready for download.

Breast Physics Plus for G8F and G3F v1.0 - you don't need any commercial morphs to use them.
    Breast Physics Plus for G2F and G1F v1.0 - you don't need any coomericial morphs to use them.

Glute Physics G2F v1.0 - Glute control morphs are required
    Glute Physics G8F and G3F v1.0 - Glute control morphs are required

These scripts have better user interface and more controls than the previous scripts, such as -
    * Left / Right parameters are no longer combined with Up / Down parameters
    * Progress bar (a small one at the bottom of the screen)

And I have set up a website so you can easily find all of my scripts in one place.
    https://sites.google.com/site/vibrationphysics0606/

I will edit my previous posts in this forum to show this new website.

Enjoy!

Tried, works beautifully! laugh
    Thanks a lot!

Masatok,

I just tried your Glute Script for G2 and I get an error,

Line 425

Reference Error: Can't Find variable: sRightLeftRMorph

I was also wondering if it is still possible to get a G1 glute script if I can get the morph names. I still do not own glute control for G1 but I can get it.

• kwannie said:

Reference Error: Can't Find variable: sRightLeftRMorph

I have uploaded the revised version to my website. Let me know if it works or not.

kwannie said:

I was also wondering if it is still possible to get a G1 glute script if I can get the morph names. I still do not own glute control for G1 but I can get it.

If you can give me the morph names and the type of morphs (either M or P), I can write a G1 glute script.

• Twilight76Twilight76 Posts: 318
    edited July 2018

Sigh can anyone help me with the Breast Physics Plus Script ?

I get at the Pressing of the Simulate Button this Error Message :(

4.11 Beta...

Executing Script...
    Script Error: Line 461
    TypeError: Result of expression 'oObject.findModifier(cDialNameUDAmplitude)' [null] is not an object.
    Stack Trace: ()@C:/3D/DIM Content/Scripts/Breast Physics Plus for G8F_G3F v1.0.dse:461
    Error executing script on line: 461
    Script executed in 1 secs 967 msecs.

4.10 no Problems so far

Post edited by Twilight76 on
  • Sigh can anyone help me with the Breast Physics Plus Script ?

I get at the Pressing of the Simulate Button this Error Message :(

4.11 Beta...

Executing Script...
    Script Error: Line 461
    TypeError: Result of expression 'oObject.findModifier(cDialNameUDAmplitude)' [null] is not an object.
    Stack Trace: ()@C:/3D/DIM Content/Scripts/Breast Physics Plus for G8F_G3F v1.0.dse:461
    Error executing script on line: 461
    Script executed in 1 secs 967 msecs.

4.10 no Problems so far

Hi Twilight76,

I don’t have 4.11 beta so I can't tell what went wrong, but try one or both of the following and see what happens.

1. Make your scene from scratch using 4.11 beta, in case you carried over your scene from 4.10.
    2. If you want to stick with the current scene, go to Parameters pane, “Genesis 8 Female” -> “Morphs”.  There is a group called “Breast Physics”. Delete this whole “Breast Physics” group and run the Breast Physics Plus script again.
  • edited August 2018

I can't seem to get this to work. When I try to run it it just gives me a error saying to read the log file. The log just confirms it failed with no other info.
    I have all the reguired morphs (as far as I can tell).
    Running 4.10.0.107 on a Mac. Could that be part of the problem? PC only? Usually the scripts don't care but...
    I tried executing and opening in Script IDE but it is just blank and nothing happens.

Edit: reading through previous comments you mentions the names of the moves must match exactly.
    example: "1 R Move Up&Down"
    Mine is labeled "1 R Move UpDown"

Edit again: going to the site it seems there is a newer version of Studio, ver 10.0.123. Did come up when I checked for updated IN Studio.

Last edit: The update fixed it. =P

Post edited by wayne_b_b95083fa19 on
  • louisjedahslouisjedahs Posts: 4
    edited August 2018

Thank you sir, the script is awesome. 

I got it to work after updating it to the latest Daz Studio 4.10.0.123.  The results were amazing!!!!

Post edited by louisjedahs on

Masatok,

I finally got Breast and Glute movements for Genesis here are the names of the dials  for the glute movement. All of them have a [M] next to them. As you can see there are 2 dials for each movement in Genesis. Hope this is all you need to make another script.  If you are still willing hopefully!  Thank you again for amazing scripts

"RG UpDown"; "RG UpDown2"

"LG UpDown"; "LGlute UpDown2"

"RG Side2Side" ;"RG Side2Side Lower"

"LG Side2Side" ;"LG Side2Side Lower"

Kwan

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,693
    kwannie said:

Masatok,

I finally got Breast and Glute movements for Genesis here are the names of the dials  for the glute movement. All of them have a [M] next to them. As you can see there are 2 dials for each movement in Genesis. Hope this is all you need to make another script.  If you are still willing hopefully!  Thank you again for amazing scripts

"RG UpDown"; "RG UpDown2"

"LG UpDown"; "LGlute UpDown2"

"RG Side2Side" ;"RG Side2Side Lower"

"LG Side2Side" ;"LG Side2Side Lower"

Kwan

@kwan, thanks for getting to this before I did (was on the todo list!).

@Masatok, do you already have the breast control names (vs the above glute control names)? If not, please let us know!

tnx!

--ms

Anybody heard from Masatok lately?

• jhandy said:

updating my version of daz worked, thank you

Which version are you on?
    Think I'm getting the same sort of errors you were.

• FWIW said:

If only I could find something like this for the belly. These are amazing. Downloading as soon as I can to give them a try. 

Bellies, and pony tails !

• Okie, anyone know how to load these scripts without being online?

My main PC is air-gapped from the internet for the security of some of the other work I do on it, so the method of installing encrypted content doesn't work for me.

• Can't find variable: pLeftRightRMorph ... 

• sefulreteleisefulretelei Posts: 2
    edited November 2018

Post edited by sefulretelei on
  • alexandersmithalexandersmith Posts: 23
    edited December 2018

Thanks

Post edited by alexandersmith on
  • The script is amazing, incredible work! 

Might there be a way to apply it to one breast at a time? I would have edited the script myself only I can't open it.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449
    edited December 2018

I have been using 4.11 beta for quite a while now but I can't get this Breast Physics script to run. It was fine with 4.10 but now, in the beta, I click "Simulate" and nothing happens - no errors, no movement, no indication that the script has done anything.

Any advice? I tried deleting the Morphs group (Breast Physics) as suggested in the reply to Twilight76 but that did not help - sorry.

I checked the log file and the error is exactly the same as the one above reported by Twilight76.

2018-12-12 19:26:50.613 Loading script: D:/*~*/Scripts/Breast Physics PLUS for G8F_G3F v1.0.dse

2018-12-12 19:26:53.444 WARNING: Script Error: Line 461

2018-12-12 19:26:53.444 WARNING: TypeError: Result of expression 'oObject.findModifier(cDialNameUDAmplitude)' [null] is not an object.

2018-12-12 19:26:53.444 WARNING: Stack Trace:

<anonymous>()@D:/*~*/Scripts/Breast Physics PLUS for G8F_G3F v1.0.dse:461

2018-12-12 19:26:53.444 Error in script execution: D:/*~*/Scripts/Breast Physics PLUS for G8F_G3F v1.0.dse

Post edited by marble on
  • marblemarble Posts: 7,449

Just to update my previous post: if I load the scene I created in 4.11 Beta into the 4.10 General Release of DAZ Studio, the scene loads and the script simulation runs without error. Problem is that it does nothing at all - no movement. 

Pity. Seems like @masatok0606_1efebee4e7 is not responding these days so I'm hoping someone comes up with another script. 

Anyone know what happened to this alternative?

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3414476/#Comment_3414476

• Breast Physics has been deleted and can not be obtained.
    Youtube videos have also been erased.
    Where can I get it?

• marble

A fix is to save your character scene in 4.10 with breast phyics applied and the breast physics morphs will be saved. Then when you load the scene in 4.11 the script should work fine.