Comments

• SadRobotSadRobot Posts: 116

Here are the download links.

Breast Physics for G8F v1.0
    (Probably works with G3F)
    https://yahoo.jp/box/ovp7yG

Breast Physics for Genesis v0.64
    https://yahoo.jp/box/1XTnC9

This is the one I’m downloading. The G8F version. I’m also 100% sure I’m trying to use it and not an older version I had downloaded (that version was actually installed on a completely different computer).

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

for the future can you pls announce that your scripts are time limited

not nice when you try to use this and get the tongue out

• edited March 2018
    Ruphuss said:

Thanks for telling me, but I think I know that.  wink

When I released my alpha (beta?) version back in January, I made it crystal clear that my script will no longer work after the end of Feb.

Before the end of Feb, I uploaded the new versions with no time limit (v1.0 for G8F, v0.64 for Genesis), or at least that's what I think I did.

The new versions seem to be working fine for some people, but apparently that is not the case for some others.  Since I am currently away from home and have no access to my PC, I cannot check my script now.  I will do that and post a new message by the end of next week when I am back home.  For those who still experience "Expired" dialog box, bear with me for one more week.  Until then, enjoy the bouncing G8F breasts in your imagination!smiley

Post edited by masatok0606_1efebee4e7 on
  • amylee_07amylee_07 Posts: 19
    Ruphuss said:

Thanks for telling me, but I think I know that.  wink

When I released my alpha (beta?) version back in January, I made it crystal clear that my script will no longer work after the end of Feb.

Before the end of Feb, I uploaded the new versions with no time limit (v1.0 for G8F, v0.64 for Genesis), or at least that's what I think I did.

The new versions seem to be working fine for some people, but apparently that is not the case for some others.  Since I am currently away from home and have no access to my PC, I cannot check my script now.  I will do that and post a new message by the end of next week when I am back home.  For those who still experience "Expired" dialog box, bear with me for one more week.  Until then, enjoy the bouncing G8F breasts in your imagination!smiley

Hi there. I have the same expired error.

Can't wait until the end of the week for unlimited release!

• OK, I will make sure to take a look asap. Once my script works for you, don’t forget to upload and share the video!  I really want to see how other people are using it. laugh

• DadofManyDadofMany Posts: 13

I also have been working on a soft physics script.  This script currently works but I plan to make some modifications prior to release.
    This script isn't as automatic as others but supports a root node property causing changes to different root node. 
    The animation in the link, though not complete, demonstrates a change in the figure head position results in a change to the hair position in addition to the bounce.
    Please let me know your thoughts on the animation.  Thank you.

https://vimeo.com/259364900

DadofMany said:

I also have been working on a soft physics script.  This script currently works but I plan to make some modifications prior to release.
    This script isn't as automatic as others but supports a root node property causing changes to different root node. 
    The animation in the link, though not complete, demonstrates a change in the figure head position results in a change to the hair position in addition to the bounce.

Wow it looks very natural! 

I would really like to know how did you achive such realism for breast physics.

• ImagoImago Posts: 4,902
    DadofMany said:

Looks very nice!

Any chance for us to try it?

• DadofManyDadofMany Posts: 13

Looks very nice!

Any chance for us to try it?

I have to work on some remaining script issues and my time is limited.

I plan complete the script and post it as soon as time permits.

Sorry for the delay.

DadofMany said:

I have to work on some remaining script issues and my time is limited.

I plan complete the script and post it as soon as time permits.

Sorry for the delay.

More time spent on something means more quality in the end!
    Someone once said "The waiting of pleasure it's pleasure itself". Or something like that! cheeky

So take your time and deliver the best!

• You can download the updated script here with no expiry date.

Breast Physics for G8F v1.01
    https://yahoo.jp/box/HQB3PX

Breast Physics for G2F v1.01
    https://yahoo.jp/box/ItcN5z

Breast Physics for Genesis v0.65
    https://yahoo.jp/box/aXfYbv

I had left a part of the time limit code in the previous release by mistake.  My apologies.blush

The new version for G2, & G8 (G3) has several improvements over the beta released in January. One of them is to embed the tweaked parameters in the figure so that they won’t revert to the default values each time the script is executed. The values are embedded under the label “Morph”.

Let me know if you find any bugs, comments or questions.

• kwanniekwannie Posts: 865

Hi, First let me say thank you for your scripts. I am always with people that can write code such as this. I am having difficulty however getting the script to work for me. I am using G-3 and I own a copy of Breast Control Genesis 3 but when I run script I get this error

(12)/Breast Physics for G8F v1.01.dse:634

Error executing script on line: 634
    Script executed in 6 secs 403 msecs.

I just used G3 with no character applied and imported you catwalk bvh with hip limited translations  and used Adjust scene to match the file,

Also I get the following when I use with G2 and I also have Breast control for G2  installed

Error executing script on line: 634

Script executed in 11 secs 862 msecs.

Is it just me or do you know what might be the issue? Thanks again!

Masato, maybe it is science-fiction, but there's a way to obtain a loop?

• Hi, kwannie, thanks for trying my script.

Line 634 is where “!TogetherApart” value is set. Since I don't have the morph for G3 or G2 myself, if you can check for me the following, I may be able to identify and fix the issue.

In the Parameters pane, right click and enter “Edit Mode”. Then right-click on the !TogetherApart slider, and choose “Show in Property Hierarchy”. Does the morph have “P” or “M” in front of its name? Is the name shown something like “SomeStrangeName (!TogetherApart)”?

Did you try my previous script v0.6x for G2 and G3 back in January or February? The new script v1.01 does nothing different with this morph, so if it worked back then, there may be other reasons.

I also want to know if someone else tried it and got the same error.  Thanks.

• Hi Imago, can you let me know what you mean by "obtain a loop"?

Hi Imago, can you let me know what you mean by "obtain a loop"?

I mean have the "bewbz" look the same in the first and last frame of animation.

As it is now, if I make a short walk cycle, the first frame doesn't match the last. I tried to copy the last frame to the first (the one with the full effect applied), but following frames will look weird.

I would like to create nice running or walking cycles. I don't know if it's possible to add a "precalulate motion" based on the whole timeline. The first frame is always at zero effect and the last at full.

• I see. The easiest workaround I can think of is, to make a few loops with the same repeated motion, and then to use the 2nd (or the 3rd) cycle instead of the first?

• To obtain the best results, you probably would need to follow the following rules.

Example:
    “Number of frames per period” = 15
    “Number of periods to vibrate” = 3

In this example, it will take 45 frames (15 x 3) to complete the “precalculation” from the last frame of the loop.

If one cycle of your motion has 30 frames, the pre calculation will be completed at the 75th frame (15 x 3 + 30). So you want to use at least the 3rd cycle of your looped animation.

Masatok,

I did not get a chance to use your first scripts so I don't know if they would have worked. I checked G3 as you said and has a [M] in front of it and the name I have is !TogetherApart. The other dials with an exclamation point in front of the names are !Breast Height, !Breast Width, !Center Shift. all have an [M] or [P] in front of them. The same is true when I load G2. Thanks!

To obtain the best results, you probably would need to follow the following rules.

Example:
    “Number of frames per period” = 15
    “Number of periods to vibrate” = 3

In this example, it will take 45 frames (15 x 3) to complete the “precalculation” from the last frame of the loop.

If one cycle of your motion has 30 frames, the pre calculation will be completed at the 75th frame (15 x 3 + 30). So you want to use at least the 3rd cycle of your looped animation.

Already tried something like that, but no good results... I'll try again, maybe the new version will bring some nice surprise!

I also want to know if someone else tried it and got the same error.  Thanks.

Hi masatok0i, I tried your script for G8F together with catwalk.bvh and it works wonderfully!  Breast animation is very natural and looks great :)

I was wondering if we could use this script somehow with "Glute Control for Genesis 8 Female(s)"  to animate glutes as well? That would be wonderful! 

• edited March 2018

Thanks kwannie.  Can you try the revised scripts attached and see if they work? (both for G3F and G2F)

They are beta scripts, so I set a time limit of 3 weeks from today.  Once you or someone confirms that they work, I will release the script with no time limit.

<Attachments have been removed. Check out for the most recent scripts>

• edited March 2018

Hi Imago, I forgot to mention one important thing.  As in the example I gave you, the number of frames per your basic animation cycle needs to be a multiple of “Number of frames per period”.  Otherwise, the basic breast motion will slightly shift at the beginning of the next animation cycle, and no single cycle will ever serve your purpose.

If the number of frames per period is 15 for the breasts, and one animation cycle is 61 frames in duration, then it will take 15 x 61 frames (the least common multiple of the two numbers) = 15 animation cycles until the first and the last frames will connect seamlessly.  It means 15 animation cycles need to be the "building block" of what you want to achieve instead of just one.

• Thanks, amylee_07, for your comments.  I am glad you liked it.smiley

I am trying to think of the best way to apply this to glute control - whether to publish the source code or to make a similar interface for the glute control morphs. Whichever is the case, it may not happen so soon because I am currently extremely busy and will continue to be like that in the next few months, if not years.sad

By the way, glute vibration isn't so visible as you can imagine, and I am being a bit skeptical how useful it can really be. I myself liked it at the beginning, but I quickly got bored with it and have never even used it since.indecision

• Hi,amylee_07, here is a script for "Glute Control for Genesis 8 Female(s)

It has no user interface, therefore no way to control any parameters, which I tweaked to my liking.  I hope it is better than nothing.smiley

dse
    dse
    Glute Phycis G8F 20180104.dse

Masatok,

I tried both of your revised scripts, and they work fantastic for me now! I tried with aniblocks and tried various tweaks to the scripts parameters and they really work great now. I also noticed the mophs tab under the parameters tab that appeared after script is run. Does that allow changes to the figure using the sliders without running script again? Or does it change the script parameters before it is run again? Again Thank You! Loooking forward to non beta script. By the way does the G8 glute script work for G3 also?

Kwan

Actually,

I just now tried Glute script on G3, it does work very nicely. Nice work!

Kwan

hello Masatok

thx for your attempts

which nodes have to be moved that the scripts will response to it ?

some nice results till now

have to play more with the sliders

a lilttle explanation on the sliders would be handy

thank you for making this script for us animators

2 more options maybe

usage of timeframes say from 10 to 30

and saving a preset