Breast bounce script for DAZ Studio 4.5

Comments

• I made a video and OMG?????

needs some sort of inflate

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929
    th3Digit said:

I wonder if one can weightpaint dforce boobies, butts and beer guts?

MakeupDiva has in the main dForce thread in the Commons. The one that is stickied. She paint the belly, buttocks, breats & such so they would compress when sitting & so forth. She post some images of her results.

• Thanks for your comments. I am glad you guys liked it – big encouragement for me.

But the script isn't just ready yet to be presented to anyone. It is meant for my own experimental purpose and for me to learn the basics of Daz scripting. As a matter of fact, I am currently trying to completely rewrite the entire script to implement the logic in a much better way. It may take a while before I get it done but I will keep working on it.

By the way, here is a link to another cat walk simulation, with less trembling by making them a bit more solid.

https://yahoo.jp/box/tyYYa6

Thanks.

• th3Digit said:

I made a video and OMG?????

Ouuuuch.  THAT is a horrible curse. 

• Thanks for your comments. I am glad you guys liked it – big encouragement for me.

But the script isn't just ready yet to be presented to anyone. It is meant for my own experimental purpose and for me to learn the basics of Daz scripting. As a matter of fact, I am currently trying to completely rewrite the entire script to implement the logic in a much better way. It may take a while before I get it done but I will keep working on it.

By the way, here is a link to another cat walk simulation, with less trembling by making them a bit more solid.

https://yahoo.jp/box/tyYYa6

Thanks.

Thank you, masatok0606_1efebee4e7.

Please accept my encouragements to you on making it the best you can dream it to be. 

The new video shows your versatility, but I do admit to prefer the first one.  Truly, I said I had done the real world tests; I did NOT say I prefered the real world results.  Ha ha ha.  But yes, breasts (very oddly) do stop shaking very quickly I sadly admit. Good thing for us, simulation let us fix these things. :-D

Thanks for letting us enjoy your work in progress. Please do keep it an "adjustable" parameter?

Best wishes!

• Yet another cat walk simulation, because it is not just the breasts that vibrate...

I applied the same technique and rendered this video.

https://yahoo.jp/box/1rWtlV

Bouncing too much??  ;-)

CatWalk.jpg
    837 x 470 - 119K
  • Yet another cat walk simulation, because it is not just the breasts that vibrate...

I applied the same technique and rendered this video.

Bouncing too much??  ;-)

Bravo!

That was utter perfection.  Suuure, an impurist (like myself) could use a little more jiggle on the final frame / stop; but wow, oh wow - I admit I was mesmerized.  Kudos.

Are you planning a store release?  I can't imagine you have much more to do to rate this thing as perfect.

• edited December 2017

Thanks again, Neuron EdGe.  The simulation results indicate that these dear body parts follow the same basic laws of physics as buildings do when it’s time for them to shake.  :-D

The result may look ok, but the script is a collection of patch work with limitations and known issues, because when I started working on this a few weeks ago I knew very little about the Daz 3D coordinate system (Quaternion) nor how to script in Daz.  

For example, there are way too many parameters to tweak to get the desired effect, and it produces weird results under certain (rather extreme) rotation, though this scenario may not happen often if we lead a normal life with a normal taste.  The gravity’s implementation is quite limited at best, which should really be combined and treated no differently from the acceleration generated by the body movement.

Now that I know a bit more about Daz 3D scripting and Quaternion, I am completely obsessed with trying to write a more elegant code, which should at the same time address many of the current limitations and reduce the risk of seeing unexpected results. 

On top of how to calculate the acceleration, how it should change the shape is another interesting subject.  Currently I am using a vastly simplified model, and it seems to be working all right, but I still want to have a further look.

After all this the result may still look the same, but what’s inside is equally important to me.  When I am done to my heart’s content, I will then think about what to do with it next. :-)

Post edited by masatok0606_1efebee4e7 on
  • Thanks again, Neuron EdGe.  The simulation results indicate that these dear body parts follow the same basic laws of physics as buildings do when it’s time for them to shake.  :-D

...Now that I know a bit more about Daz 3D scripting and Quaternion, I am completely obsessed with trying to write a more elegant code, which should at the same time address many of the current limitations and reduce the risk of seeing unexpected results. 

...After all this the result may still look the same, but what’s inside is equally important to me.  When I am done to my heart’s content, I will then think about what to do with it next. :-)

I applaud your dedication to precision in art and science.  Hopefully, the final will be shared with us other enthusiasts in some manner;  we'd hate to loose you after version 0.4, I'm sure most would agree.

Best wishes again, on the great works!

• th3Digit said:

I made a video and OMG?????

Yeah I tried that as well. Ultimately I'd like to set up the Base Genesis X figures (male and female) to get appropriate dForce jiggle in all the right places - limbs included. But those deflating breasteses are giving me trouble.

What I have tried so far is reducing the Dynamics Strength according to other tests I've run. At 1, they deflate. At 0.9, they deflate a little less. At 0.8 they deflate even less, and at 0.7 it looks like they stop deflating, but they also lose almost all bounce (testing with Everyday walks like cellphone pacing, etc).

• The script posted here on Page 2 works like a champ and is easy to tweak for best results. No mnore dForce on boobies for this guy! lol

• DrNewcensteinDrNewcenstein Posts: 816
    edited January 2018

As the glutes have no Bones, how would one add the movement functions to the aforementioned script? 

Post edited by DrNewcenstein on
  • Syrus_DanteSyrus_Dante Posts: 983
    edited January 2018

DrNewcenstein said:

As the glutes have no Bones, how would one add the movement functions to the aforementioned script?

Add helper Bones

In the thread above I discussed an idea of mine, where I add extra bones as ghost / helper bones with no weightmap to the default genesis rig. Next I select the figure and add dFormer(s). I switch the dFromer Influence Field from Sphere to WeightMap and paint the influence of the movment to the figure mesh. Then I parent these dFromer(s) to the extra bones to control the dFormer movement.

Add Null(s)

Then I create a Null to let the Bone(s) Point At the Null target(s). Now with the Null I have something like an anvanced Armature handle to manipulate - sometimes hard to select this thin Null object with the cursor - but no problem just add some primitive and parent the Null to it.

Spawn Morph

Once this works you can manipulate the Null possition to 'dForm' the figure mesh as you like. With this setup it should then be possible to generate new shape morphs with 'Spawn Morph' in the DForm pane. These Morphs can be used without the dFormers or the new bones in the rig.

advanced armature handles / drivers with ERC-Freeze

Finaly it should also be possible to link all three axis X/Y/Z Rotation Properties of the helper bone(s) (at the Parameters pane Group: "General/Transforms/Rotation") to the new movment shape morphs - with the help of ERC-Freeze and the Property Hierarchy pane - controlled by the bone rotations. Can also be used to create advanced Armature handles to manipulate Pose Control sliders.

I once had my fun with setup this to add more functionality to the genesis 2 rig. I even included a master 'Influence' controller Property to fade in and out of the PointAt Null Pose / Animation / Deformation and another Master Controller to control the all Pose Control Properies seperate for Head+Neck / Eyes+Mouth / Arms+Legs / Torso+Hip / Breast+Glutes. Its just a matter of how creative you can get with using ERC-Freeze like another idea I once had was to link the helper bones scaling Properties to some muscle contraction morphs like on the Glutes.

Post edited by Syrus_Dante on
  • edited May 2018

I have completely rewritten the breast vibration simulation code.  The new code uses Quaternion rotation to calculate the acceleration, while the old code was based on trigonometric functions and matrices.  Quaternion helped me make the code amazingly simpler and much more elegant.  The simulation results look more or less similar between the two methods, but all the known issues and anomalies are (I think) gone now.

There are still some elements I want to implement to make the simulation a little more accurate, but I feel the code is ready to be released for those who may be interested.  I have included a read me file together with a catwalk BVH motion file.

Before you try it, however, I want you to understand the following conditions/limitations.

1. You have to have the commercial product "Breast Control Genesis 8 Female(s)"
    https://www.daz3d.com/breast-control-genesis-8-female-s
    My simulation code relies on various morphs provided in this package, and will not function at all if you don't have this software installed.

2. Provided in a form of encrypted Daz script

3. You can't save parameters
    All the parameters will go back to the default values each time you run the code.  I wanted to embed the tweaked parameters somewhere in the scene, but this feature is missing.

4. The software will no longer work after the end of February 2018
    Because this software is still an early alpha version, and I haven't decided what to do with it in the future.  My current intention is to continue working on it and eventually make it either a commercial product, shareware or just freeware.

5. Limited or no support, no liabilities
    My support will be quite limited at best.  I cannot assume any responsibilities if the code doesn't work to your satisfaction or even if it doesn't even work at all.  If you decide to buy "Breast Control Genesis 8 Female(s)" only to use my code and even if you are not happy with the results, or if I don't release any later version, that is your own risk.

If you are OK with those points, please go ahead and try my software.

https://sites.google.com/site/vibrationphysics0606/

screenshot.jpg
    416 x 660 - 100K
  • DrNewcenstein said:

Add helper Bones

In the thread above I discussed an idea of mine, where I add extra bones as ghost / helper bones with no weightmap to the default genesis rig. Next I select the figure and add dFormer(s). I switch the dFromer Influence Field from Sphere to WeightMap and paint the influence of the movment to the figure mesh. Then I parent these dFromer(s) to the extra bones to control the dFormer movement.

Add Null(s)

Then I create a Null to let the Bone(s) Point At the Null target(s). Now with the Null I have something like an anvanced Armature handle to manipulate - sometimes hard to select this thin Null object with the cursor - but no problem just add some primitive and parent the Null to it.

Spawn Morph

Once this works you can manipulate the Null possition to 'dForm' the figure mesh as you like. With this setup it should then be possible to generate new shape morphs with 'Spawn Morph' in the DForm pane. These Morphs can be used without the dFormers or the new bones in the rig.

advanced armature handles / drivers with ERC-Freeze

Finaly it should also be possible to link all three axis X/Y/Z Rotation Properties of the helper bone(s) (at the Parameters pane Group: "General/Transforms/Rotation") to the new movment shape morphs - with the help of ERC-Freeze and the Property Hierarchy pane - controlled by the bone rotations. Can also be used to create advanced Armature handles to manipulate Pose Control sliders.

I once had my fun with setup this to add more functionality to the genesis 2 rig. I even included a master 'Influence' controller Property to fade in and out of the PointAt Null Pose / Animation / Deformation and another Master Controller to control the all Pose Control Properies seperate for Head+Neck / Eyes+Mouth / Arms+Legs / Torso+Hip / Breast+Glutes. Its just a matter of how creative you can get with using ERC-Freeze like another idea I once had was to link the helper bones scaling Properties to some muscle contraction morphs like on the Glutes.

Hmm. I was looking more for a script command to access existing parameters such as those provided by Breast and Glute Control for G2F.

I have completely rewritten the breast vibration simulation code.  The new code uses Quaternion rotation to calculate the acceleration, while the old code was based on trigonometric functions and matrices.  Quaternion helped me make the code amazingly simpler and much more elegant.  The simulation results look more or less similar between the two methods, but all the known issues and anomalies are (I think) gone now.

There are still some elements I want to implement to make the simulation a little more accurate, but I feel the code is ready to be released for those who may be interested.  I have included a read me file together with a catwalk BVH motion file.

Before you try it, however, I want you to understand the following conditions/limitations.

1. You have to have the commercial product "Breast Control Genesis 8 Female(s)"
    https://www.daz3d.com/breast-control-genesis-8-female-s
    My simulation code relies on various morphs provided in this package, and will not function at all if you don't have this software installed.

2. Provided in a form of encrypted Daz script

3. You can't save parameters
    All the parameters will go back to the default values each time you run the code.  I wanted to embed the tweaked parameters somewhere in the scene, but this feature is missing.

4. The software will no longer work after the end of February 2018
    Because this software is still an early alpha version, and I haven't decided what to do with it in the future.  My current intention is to continue working on it and eventually make it either a commercial product, shareware or just freeware.

5. Limited or no support, no liabilities
    My support will be quite limited at best.  I cannot assume any responsibilities if the code doesn't work to your satisfaction or even if it doesn't even work at all.  If you decide to buy "Breast Control Genesis 8 Female(s)" only to use my code and even if you are not happy with the results, or if I don't release any later version, that is your own risk.

If you are OK with those points, please go ahead and try my software.

https://yahoo.jp/box/fOZ6ba

Great! But I'm not using G3 or G8, but I do use G2, and have G2 Breast and Glute control, and if I can't edit the script because it's encrypted and there's no support, then I'm not interested.

• edited May 2018

G3F
    There is a good chance that my "Breast Physics" script for G8F would work with G3F + "Breast Control for Genesis 3 Female(s)".  By looking at the promo photo on the web, they appear to have morphs with the same names as those used in my script.

G2F
    "Breast Control for Genesis 2 Female(s)" seem to have slightly different morph names, so I created a G2F version of my script by taking the morph names from the promo photo. The bone structure of G2F around the chest is also slightly different from G8F/G3F, but I assume my script would still work OK.  Anyone interested please download from this link.

https://sites.google.com/site/vibrationphysics0606/

I moved straight from V4.2 to G8F, so I basically have no add-ons for G2F or G3F.  sad

• I made a video to show how my script works.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src=" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• ImagoImago Posts: 4,902

G3F
    There is a good chance that my "Breast Physics" script for G8F would work with G3F + "Breast Control for Genesis 3 Female(s)".  By looking at the promo photo on the web, they appear to have morphs with the same names as those used in my script.

G2F
    "Breast Control for Genesis 2 Female(s)" seem to have slightly different morph names, so I created a G2F version of my script by taking the morph names from the promo photo. The bone structure of G2F around the chest is also slightly different from G8F/G3F, but I assume my script would still work OK.  Anyone interested please download from this link.

https://yahoo.jp/box/riwPrI

I moved straight from V4.2 to G8F, so I basically have no add-ons for G2F or G3F.  sad

What about genesis 1?

• edited January 2018

Breast Physics for Genesis
    As is the case with G2/G3/G8, “Glute and Breast Movement for Genesis” is required for this script to function. Since I don't have this product myself, I just copied the morph names from the product web page.

“Glute and Breast Movement for Genesis” has a very limited set of morphs, compared to the equivalent products for G2/G3/G8. It doesn't have left/right independent morphs, and I couldn't find morphs to simulate front/forward movement.  So this script assigns only 2 morphs, Up/Down and Left/Right, while G2/G3/G8 Breast Physics script uses 11 morphs.

You can download my script here.

https://yahoo.jp/box/ZfVqUc

edited January 2018

Thanks, I'll try it!

But, if you think they can't be enough, there are The Wicked 180 Breasts morphs fro Genesis on ShareCG. I use them pretty often and they are really good.

Ah, in the G2 version I saw a "You can use this for 47 days" message. I have to buy the final version? Where?

Thanks!

*EDIT*

It gives me an error as soon I start the simulation.

I have all the morphs it requires, I'm doing something wrong?

Error.jpg
    412 x 100 - 20K
    Post edited by Imago on
  • Do you have "Breast Control for Genesis 2 Female(s)"  installed?  What does the error log say?

The error may be due to wrong morph names, because I don't own the morphs myself (which means I have never tested it myself). 

The morph names I used in the script are:

"1 R Move Up&Down"
    "1 L Move Up&Down"
    "1 R Rotate Up&Down"
    "1 L Rotate Up&Down"
    "2 R Move Side2Side"
    "2 L Move Side2Side"
    "2 R Rotate Side2Side"
    "2 L Rotate Side2Side"
    "3 R Depth"
    "3 L Depth"
    "!TogetherApart"

If any of them has even one chacacter wrong, the script won't run.  I was a bit worried about the special chatacter "&", so I tested with the morph name with "&" included with my G8F morphs and it worked, without putting any escape character.

This whole project is for my own fun, and I work only with G8F, so if my script for other characters won't run as is, I have to withdraw the upload.

I will continue working primarily on G8F version by the end of February, and I will probably make it "Please contribute some money if you liked it" kind of shareware, asking for a nominal fee.  Since I will never work with Genesis, G2F or G3F figures myself, I don't intend to do any more work for these figures.

Do you have "Breast Control for Genesis 2 Female(s)"  installed?  What does the error log say?

The error may be due to wrong morph names, because I don't own the morphs myself (which means I have never tested it myself). 

The morph names I used in the script are:

"1 R Move Up&Down"
    "1 L Move Up&Down"
    "1 R Rotate Up&Down"
    "1 L Rotate Up&Down"
    "2 R Move Side2Side"
    "2 L Move Side2Side"
    "2 R Rotate Side2Side"
    "2 L Rotate Side2Side"
    "3 R Depth"
    "3 L Depth"
    "!TogetherApart"

If any of them has even one chacacter wrong, the script won't run.  I was a bit worried about the special chatacter "&", so I tested with the morph name with "&" included with my G8F morphs and it worked, without putting any escape character.

This whole project is for my own fun, and I work only with G8F, so if my script for other characters won't run as is, I have to withdraw the upload.

I will continue working primarily on G8F version by the end of February, and I will probably make it "Please contribute some money if you liked it" kind of shareware, asking for a nominal fee.  Since I will never work with Genesis, G2F or G3F figures myself, I don't intend to do any more work for these figures.

I have that package for Genesis1, clearly. I don't use Genesis2.

Uhm, I see... At first I somehow avoided that part.
    It's truly a pity, it sounded like I finally found a nice solution!
    Thanks anyway!

• I debugged the Genesis (1) version. (A few undefined variables were left by mistake cheeky)

Here is the new link.

https://yahoo.jp/box/ZfVqUc

If this doesn't work, I cannot think of any other reason....at least for now.

2018-01-13 13:12:16.197 Loading script: D:/Users/Imago/Desktop/Breasts Physics for Genesis v0.61a.dse
    2018-01-13 13:12:18.663 WARNING: Script Error: Line 405
    2018-01-13 13:12:18.663 WARNING: TypeError: Result of expression 'pUpDownRMorph' [null] is not an object.

Got this error, sadly.

• Can you go to the Parameters pane, right click and choose "Edit" to enter edit mode, and see the left most symbols to each of the two morphs, "UpDown" and "Side2Side"?  It should say either "P" or "M".  The script syntax depends on it.

edited January 2018

If you mean those white icons, they are all "M".

*EDIT*
    I noticed that the sliders aren't named only "Updown" and "Side2Side", but LB Side2Side, RB Side2Side or LB UpDown.
    I don't know if it's relevant. If you can need it, I could list all those!
    Thanks again, if we manage to have it working I'll surely support it! wink

Post edited by Imago on
  • How about this?

Breast Physics for Genesis v.0.62a
    https://yahoo.jp/box/wAtULm

2018-01-13 16:17:01.731 Loading script: D:/Users/Imago/Desktop/Breasts Physics for Genesis v0.62a.dse
    2018-01-13 16:17:03.968 WARNING: Script Error: Line 295
    2018-01-13 16:17:03.969 WARNING: TypeError: Result of expression 'oObject' [null] is not an object.
    2018-01-13 16:17:03.969 WARNING: Stack Trace:
        <anonymous>()@D:/Users/Imago/Desktop/Breasts Physics for Genesis v0.62a.dse:295
    2018-01-13 16:17:03.969 Error in script execution: D:/Users/Imago/Desktop/Breasts Physics for Genesis v0.62a.dse

Same error, different line.

Got a little doubt... Perhaps is my Genesis1 to be somehow broken?
    If you tested it and works on your machine... blush