I got it because of a tree Complaint Thread

1444546474850»

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

There was a sale? :)

• edited August 2013

Nope. No sale here. Never happened. Carry on...

Nor is there another sale going on right at this moment. Nope. Nothing to see here.

Post edited by 7th Stone Productions on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

can't call in sick today, did that last Tuesday. it's not like i have wild and crazy weekend, but feel worn out. have to start the hike to the bus, maybe i can sleepwalk it

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

can't call in sick today, did that last Tuesday. it's not like i have wild and crazy weekend, but feel worn out. have to start the hike to the bus, maybe i can sleepwalk it

Zombie shuffle? *hugs*

This might not be the best place to work:

BR.jpg
    1500 x 628 - 173K
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Big complaint! I 3ds Max corrupted on me because my mouse malfunctioned and I thought I pressed some unknown hotkey, so after an hour of frustration I pushed lots of keys, and the UI corrupted and all hell broke loose! The problem is, if you use a hot key, that hotkey remains active in ANY scene you create or load. Anyway another hour later I realized it was the mouse with sticking buttons, curse the mouse!!

I had to restore 3ds Max to fix it :-S I had Max script popping up with huge list of code and error after error after error. ... Never bash the keyboard, it creates more problems.

edited December 1969

thahz a lonely little desk. ... not even a vending machine in sight.

don't know if it's a bad idea to drink coffee today. not exactly an iron stomach. lol. maybe just water for now.

Toosday, jazz hands flutter fingers :)

oh, 27%/27 at rmp today. thinking of scooping the hongyu skimps. :) SY has a corset for M4 over there. but i want fishnet stocking for my m4.

• SiscaSisca Posts: 875
    edited December 1969

The Daz hates my credit card complaint thread.

I was never a big fan of The Girl before - don't do toon/anime style renders - so wasn't really paying that much attention to the new release until I got the coupon yesterday. Went and looked and between Diva Hair
    and Paige Dress I was pretty much sold. I could just get the hair and the dress but the promo images for Diva Hair sold me on the figure as well. They kind of reminded me of a Rita Hayworth or at least some starlet of that era. Very much not toon/anime.

Then Rawart had to go release RoboGenII to add to the meltdown.

These new releases are making G2F much more compelling and I really like that all of this stuff works off the free base G2F and doesn't require V6 or something silly like that.

Oh well, there goes all my extra spending money for the month.

edited December 1969

Girl 6 Drop

This is straight base Girl with the pinup props and pose. I can see a lot of potential here.

Bubbles.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Hmmm...did I break the thread?

Pages & pages yesterday and today it's dropped to the second page.

edited August 2013

i'm having troubles posting today. gave up a couple times.

girl6 d/ls bogging the servers?

this post went straight through, making a liar outta me gallic shrug

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

i'm having troubles posting today. gave up a couple times.

girl6 d/ls bogging the servers?

this post went straight through, making a liar outta me gallic shrug

I would think the store and forum servers would be separate though I guess they could be going through the same tubes so it might slow down.

Probably just the normal forum fussiness causing your issues.

• edited August 2013

ps1borg said:

Oh, I don't know. At first it looks ominously oppressive and lonely without a back story, but then my imagination starts to go to town and the list of positive possibilities begins to grow. There certainly is plenty of room for much anticipated Roue Cyr breaks between work shifts. ;-)

Edit: Roue Cyr

edited August 2013

computer, earl grey tea HOT

hellooo computer

keyboard, how quaint

ahww, forgot my grocery list to make the angel cupcakes. i haz to stop at the stores to buy a new leash, it got away from me and my bubby peed on the handle loop.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • edited August 2013

computer, earl grey tea HOT

hellooo computer

keyboard, how quaint

ahww, forgot my grocery list to make the angel cupcakes. i haz to stop at the stores to buy a new leash, it got away from me and my bubby peed on the handle loop.

Does your computer really serve HOT tea upon request!? I'm jealous. ^_^

Bubby's nefarious plans unfold...

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

I keep getting unsubscribed from the complaint thread and that is a complaint.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited August 2013

i found out that Michael 3 and David 3 come with genitals. i might create some artistic nude renders and upload them to my DeviantArt account. lol i wonder how many views the renders will receive.

i'm still trying to save some money to buy Victoria 6 and Girl 6. Oh yeah, my aunt suggested that I apply for that job. the term senior in this case means experience. so the position is for an experienced engineer / designer, not a senior manager. guess i misread the job advertisement.

i'll see everyone in the next thread

edit: can someone lock this thread soon? (Daz soon haha)

Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited December 1969

i found out that Michael 3 and David 3 come with genitals. i might create some artistic nude renders and upload them to my DeviantArt account. lol i wonder how many views the renders will receive.

i'm still trying to save some money to buy Victoria 6 and Girl 6. Oh yeah, my aunt suggested that I apply for that job. the term senior in this case means experience. so the position is for an experienced engineer / designer, not a senior manager. guess i misread the job advertisement.

Sorry that is not how it works. it is almost always the top of page 101, unless the mods are mad at you.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited August 2013

7thStone said:

%#*#@!!! Flash Sales!!!

Had exactly what I needed for a project but like all other flash sales it happened on precisely the wrong day and at precisely the wrong time, ending just before I could take advantage of it!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

But that really is the least of my complaints today, after a day full of troubles, because my 103 year old grandmother passed away earlier today. ...I will miss her.

Been spending time with family this evening after I found out.

Not a great day!

Sorry. Its been one of those days and I just needed to vent a little. Sigh...
    ...awww geez. Sad to hear. Take it it easy, family always comes first.

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    chohole said:
    ....morning all. PS1, Looking really good. Wish someone did a modular set of those as I have a lot of scenes which take place in the UK. Maybe Stefan or Jack might do a set (hope hope).
    Still wanting a nice large English Country Manor . Using P3DA's Blenworth for now (which is a lovely set) but in the story the Grande Manor is a bit more on the eccentric side (like many of the 19th century ones), a lot more in the style of Waddington Manor. Would be really nice if Jack did one similar to the Dream Home project. Also looking for a something that would work for a large private townhouse.like those found in the Belgravia or Kensington Gardens districts.

http://www.daz3d.com/townhouse

http://www.daz3d.com/the-raccolet-house

...almost forgot about Ness' Townhouse. When I first saw this, at the time I was looking for NYC brownstones (which Stonemason finally gave us). On the wishlist for now.

The Raccolet House did catch my eye but looks more appropriate for being more on the outskirts or countryside.

In the story the Grande Country Manor is rather large and very eccentric similar in the style of Waddington Manor or Kinnetlles Castle (below).

I'll share the Terrace with you, cant find the right brick look right now tho. Whoa country manor looks complicated :lol:

...would this help?

http://www.daz3d.com/urban-environment-shaders-for-daz-studio

Yes probably. Can package the model up - separate house, chimney, base, endwall and fence. - is UV'd - and send you a download link after I go for a swim if you want. Do you want UV guides as well or you can tile what you have or...? :)
    ...UV guides would be good for the other surfaces like doors windows and frames. The Urban shaders (which I'd need for the brickwork and concrete surfaces) are already tileable.

PM'd you the URL :)
    ...ran into an issue replied via PM.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

...ach mein gott, the thread is still open. even after all the hours I was asleep?

...The Thread Hit The Brakes Complaint Thread.
    The Girl 6 Is Out And I'm Broke Complaint Thread

edited December 1969

I washed my pillow and now it is big and fluffy.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Zombie shuffle? *hugs*

...I've yet to pick that up. Have the Ballroom and that makes it look more like what I would expect to see in an old English Country Manor.

edited August 2013

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...ach mein gott, the thread is still open. even after all the hours I was asleep?

...The Thread Hit The Brakes Complaint Thread.
    The Girl 6 Is Out And I'm Broke Complaint Thread

Em My pillow is fluffy but I am broke thread

I need to change my signature image to something more interesting. Maybe I will render something for it.

edited August 2013

...The Fluffy Pillow And Glowing Flutterbys Complaint Thread.
    The Summer Is Almost Over Complaint Thread.
    The I Went Shopping And Forgot To Get Pain Meds Complaint Thread

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

My back hurts complaint thread
    Kyoto Kid's favorite complaint thread

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,359
    edited December 1969

The thread gets split at page 101

edited December 1969

...The My Couch Doesn't Have The Guts To Talk To Me Complaint Thread.

edited August 2013

I better start heading home now.

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...The My Couch Doesn't Have The Guts To Talk To Me Complaint Thread.

That is so funny

I think I will go head home now. I am getting tired of being in the library. I am also just so tired and I think I stink.

edited August 2013

...just got an email about Marvelous Designer 3 offering a 50% discount. Confusing though as it doesn't mention whether it's good on the upgrade or the full retail price. Also the Basic version (which costs as much as the original Individual Licence) actually has less features than my version of MD2 does. Pay more for less...? mmm don't think so.

The Get Less For Paying More Complaint Thread. (kind of like air travel these days)

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

sigh, i just walked all the way to the front of the building and back and i forgot to refill my water bottle. gotta go on another hike.

humidz is going up outside, last spurt of summer maybe

edited August 2013

...hmmm, I could swear that Kulay's last post was #1500.

The Case Of The Missing Posts Complaint Thread

Couch Potatoes head Here

This discussion has been closed.